Ex-Girlfriend getting softer

Guest Billo

Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk with you about an ex-girlfriend of mine who has always been super skinny and underweight (175cm x 50 kg). 

The last year we were together I asked her if she could gain some weight. That and other stuff created some tension between us and we broke up.

It's three years I don't see her in person, I just see her instagram stories.

I had a phone conversation with her recently where we spoke about what is happening in our lives etc.

Then we touched to topic food and out of nowhere she told me that she is eating almost everyday at McDonald's and she joked that she is getting addicted - she seemed really so the way she was talking about it. It was surprising for me since when we were together she almost never ate fast-food and always ate quite healthy. She also added that she is not eating vegetables anymore since she is lazy and doesn't have time. She also said that she is super lazy (has always been). I then asked if her body changed but she assured me that it is like when we were together.

Would love to see her in person to check with my own eyes if she is really like she said ahahahah - I have only some insta pics of her, let me know if you want to see.