• Curvage Model

My boyfriend is a feeder and I've given him complete control over what and how much I eat, how big I am and how fast I get fatter 😉 he's already done a good job encouraging me and in the last week I've gained from 297 lbs to 302 lbs!! I was 290 a month or so ago. He wants me to get to 350 by summer and I think that'll be easy, with a little help from my friends (curvage community I'm talking about you! 😈). I'm new to this, my boyfriend/feeder has been into gaining and feederism his whole life but says I'm the first to let him take charge 100% and gain to his hearts desire. I LOVE feeling myself get bigger, my belly is heavier, my cat is bigger and he says there's definitely already more of me and we're just getting started!!! Let me know what you think! I can't wait to get so big for him, and for you too 😍 I love it so much too and I never knew how sexy it could be to get fatter and fatter and to let someone feed me and push my limits while expanding my body, watching the numbers on the scale climb with every passing day and feeling and seeing how my body changes as I let myself give in completely to my hedonistic, greedy and gluttonous ways 😈😈 much more to come! Please follow and your feedback is welcome and appreciated! 

Screenshot_20230323-091127~2.png

Screenshot_20230302-133510~3.png

Screenshot_20230324-004847.png

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, codered2012 said:

Welcome!!! Love that for you guys!! ENJOY IT! We cant wait to see more of your growth!

Thank you!!! Neither can I ;) soon to come is my first ever funnel feeding! I'm nervous but excited 😊 keep an eye out for it because it's something I've never done before but my feeder got me so excited and has been wanting me to for a couple months, and just bought a funnel yesterday so don't miss it! 

Truly thank you for your support and for being one of the first to welcome me! My feeder was right, I feel at home already! <3 

14 hours ago, BBWBigPurr said:

Thank you!!! Neither can I ;) soon to come is my first ever funnel feeding! I'm nervous but excited 😊 keep an eye out for it because it's something I've never done before but my feeder got me so excited and has been wanting me to for a couple months, and just bought a funnel yesterday so don't miss it! 

Truly thank you for your support and for being one of the first to welcome me! My feeder was right, I feel at home already! ❤️

Aww Good! We have a good community here and its a great place for safe interactions! Mmm delicious. Make sure he gets you on all fours when he funnel feeds you too. We want to see that gorgeous belly hang! 😍

• Curvage Model
On 3/26/2023 at 12:57 AM, codered2012 said:

Aww Good! We have a good community here and its a great place for safe interactions! Mmm delicious. Make sure he gets you on all fours when he funnel feeds you too. We want to see that gorgeous belly hang! 😍

I can't wait to share it with you guys! Thanks so much for welcoming me 😍 

• Curvage Model
On 4/5/2023 at 5:23 PM, jstalot said:

Work it girl! One day I will find a local feeder too 😉 you got this!

Yas girl! Thank you!!!! I actually never knew how much I'd be into this lifestyle till my bf showed me this realm and as someone into BDSM I found I fit right in to the feedee lifestyle. And watching my body grow as a result of him having complete control of my food intake is sooo hawt 😍 I love how jiggly my cat and belly are getting 😉

On 4/5/2023 at 4:40 AM, BBWBigPurr said:

Latest updates: 

Snapchat-1468772005.jpg

Snapchat-1356756300.jpg

Screenshot_20230404-111255.png.jpg

Screenshot_20230404-111210.png~3.jpg

You look absolutely gorgeous 😍

I also think it's fantastic you're both enjoying yourselves- it's rare in life that people get the chance to share a fetish with a partner so good on the pair of you for having the trust and openness with each other😊

Apologies if you've answered this, but do you have a 'that's enough' weight and are you bigger than your partner? 

And welcome to curvage, you'll have a great time here 😊

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

You look absolutely gorgeous 😍

I also think it's fantastic you're both enjoying yourselves- it's rare in life that people get the chance to share a fetish with a partner so good on the pair of you for having the trust and openness with each other😊

Apologies if you've answered this, but do you have a 'that's enough' weight and are you bigger than your partner? 

And welcome to curvage, you'll have a great time here 😊

Thanks!! I agree, and he does too because he tells me he never even thought he'd get to share this with someone at all. We do feel lucky! 

Right now we don't have any set final limit ;) we're taking things as they come and my current goal is 350. 

Yes I am almost twice his size! He's about 165 lbs currently, at 5'9".

Thanks so much for your interest and support!!!

2 hours ago, BBWBigPurr said:

Thanks!! I agree, and he does too because he tells me he never even thought he'd get to share this with someone at all. We do feel lucky! 

Right now we don't have any set final limit ;) we're taking things as they come and my current goal is 350. 

Yes I am almost twice his size! He's about 165 lbs currently, at 5'9".

Thanks so much for your interest and support!!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply- and thank you (and your partner!) for sharing your journey with everyone 😊

I love the contrast between the pair of you! My partner is heavier than me by about 30lb and shorter by 8" and I love the difference in size but I can imagine your partner is in heaven 🤣🤣

Thanks again for replying and posting, you look absolutely incredible so please keep doing what you're doing 😊