• Curvage Model

I'm so sorry I've taken this long to respond I didn't even know you asked this. I'm not the most tech savvy. But I actually gained weight during COVID because gyms were closed and I was stuck inside. But I noticed that I liked it. I felt like I looked healthier. I liked the way my butt was filling out. I actually gained some boobs lol. But I decided to continue because I feel that I look sexier bigger. I am more comfortable in my skin now than I have ever been. I just love how I'm proportioned as well. And then once I learned that this was a fettish it really hit home because it made sense to me. I used to think I 2as strange for liking that my belly shook when I walked or ran up stairs. I love that I get to eat whatever and I'm encouraged. Before when I was small I would feel guilty for eating to much. I'm so happy that I found this community also because the last thing I feel is guilt. I feel like I belong here. And I wanted to say thank you @Jazzman i appreciate you taking an interest in me the way you did. I plan on doing this till I can't anymore so I hope you guys are ready to see the rest of my journey because I'm just getting started. But it's people like you that make me feel so welcome here so for that your the absolute best.💋

3 hours ago, Midwestchubbygirl said:

I'm so sorry I've taken this long to respond I didn't even know you asked this. I'm not the most tech savvy. But I actually gained weight during COVID because gyms were closed and I was stuck inside. But I noticed that I liked it. I felt like I looked healthier. I liked the way my butt was filling out. I actually gained some boobs lol. But I decided to continue because I feel that I look sexier bigger. I am more comfortable in my skin now than I have ever been. I just love how I'm proportioned as well. And then once I learned that this was a fettish it really hit home because it made sense to me. I used to think I 2as strange for liking that my belly shook when I walked or ran up stairs. I love that I get to eat whatever and I'm encouraged. Before when I was small I would feel guilty for eating to much. I'm so happy that I found this community also because the last thing I feel is guilt. I feel like I belong here. And I wanted to say thank you @Jazzman i appreciate you taking an interest in me the way you did. I plan on doing this till I can't anymore so I hope you guys are ready to see the rest of my journey because I'm just getting started. But it's people like you that make me feel so welcome here so for that your the absolute best.💋

I love this reply and thanks for taking the time to write it 😍 It's always really interesting to hear other people's stories about why they're here and put some perspective to the gorgeous pictures 😊

• Curvage Model

Of course and thank you for loving it. I tried my best to explain but I sometimes ramble so I'm really happy that I finally was able to explain why I'm here and how much I love it because of people like you always making me feel special.💋 Thank you for being such a supportive and consistent person.❤️

3 hours ago, Midwestchubbygirl said:

Of course and thank you for loving it. I tried my best to explain but I sometimes ramble so I'm really happy that I finally was able to explain why I'm here and how much I love it because of people like you always making me feel special.💋 Thank you for being such a supportive and consistent person.❤️

I'm blushing now 😊😍 Don't ever apologise for rambling..I'm the king of rambling 😄 I think it's fantastic you're here and if I can't do my little bit to make someone as gorgeous as you feel just that little bit more special then it would be a very poor day indeed 😊 Thank you for being not only beautiful on the outside, but gorgeous and fun on the inside. A site like this works because of people like you interacting😍

Have an amazing day 😊😘

1 hour ago, Midwestchubbygirl said:

Well your welcome. I'm only as sweet as I can be to people ppl like you. ❤ I appreciate your consistency so much. You have  no idea how much you help my reputation and I thank you for that.

Well I honestly think you're amazing😍

Not only are you utterly gorgeous, but you're fun to talk to as well and that to me is a Very Good Thing 😊 💖

• Curvage Model

I feel like you deserve  a photo request for always supporting me  so what would  you like. Keep I'm minfmd I have almost every kind of bra and underwear set and as far as lingerie I have it all. I have everything  you could probably think if so let me know hun.

❤Midwestchubbygirl

1 hour ago, Midwestchubbygirl said:

I feel like you deserve  a photo request for always supporting me  so what would  you like. Keep I'm minfmd I have almost every kind of bra and underwear set and as far as lingerie I have it all. I have everything  you could probably think if so let me know hun.

❤Midwestchubbygirl

Wow - I'm honestly flattered 😍 Thanks so much- I'm blushing now 🤗😊

Err I love anything lacy or the complete opposite black shiny 🥵

To be honest though, you could wear a scruffy old t-shirt and you'd still look incredibly beautiful so I'll let you choose- I love surprises and surprises with someone as gorgeous as you in...well that's the best surprise I can think of 💖😘

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 3/26/2023 at 6:23 AM, sconesy73 said:

Wow - I'm honestly flattered 😍 Thanks so much- I'm blushing now 🤗😊

Err I love anything lacy or the complete opposite black shiny 🥵

To be honest though, you could wear a scruffy old t-shirt and you'd still look incredibly beautiful so I'll let you choose- I love surprises and surprises with someone as gorgeous as you in...well that's the best surprise I can think of 💖😘

I'll have these done for you tmro. Just one last question.  If lacy what's the color?