A Sense of Community

BigArtAppreciator

i do not seek change... and have been part of a couple of 'communities' in a way... this is now active and live, more than D... i feel ok, and , i think it works, specially given the choices.personally i would like more of a local component but for that you would need more people so for , in this case, for american people i think it works great. 

Guest Rt0_Usr39

For myself, I've tried other similar sites that are like Curvage, to connect with those who have an interest in BBWs/Curvy women, etc.
I've found that it hasn't been easy and I tip my hat to those who created this site where this is truly appreciated. Tbh, this community is far more welcoming than say Discord (without complaining but the name says it all - creates discord amongst others). 
Seeing I haven't been rejected or left out, knowing I and many others who compliment those on here is a nice feeling. This site is a hidden gem