Olivia Jaide's Eats

Olivia Jaide

3 minutes ago, Olivia Jaide said:

Made soup! Chicken base with veggies and potatoes and noodles. Ate with a bunch of cheese quesadillas, which oddly pairs very well. Ate three bowls.

4B59085A-9811-47C8-B596-99FA45BBD88E.thumb.jpeg.191d73ee867cba58c7d2b45f58ee0c64.jpegFF8D1DCC-4AB3-4112-BCE8-1DA449BC34F4.thumb.jpeg.3419dcf1cb59b1402b1c415ff4ee342b.jpeg

Oh wow looks delicious! despite the veggies lol 😁  this thread is really cool too as I am definitely someone who is interested in what you eat daily. I can sure tell your appetite has increased the past year or so and it's awesome! 

21 minutes ago, Olivia Jaide said:

It was delicious. Next time I’m going to eat a rotisserie chicken and whatever is left I’ll throw in the scraps and maybe even make a bone broth first with the bones. 

It is fun to role play some hate towards veggies, but I enjoy them a lot! They add a lot of flavor to recipes and with all the cake I’ve been eating, it’s probably good to get whatever nutrients comes from them lol.

Mmmm well I look forward to seeing the pics of that meal! and the results of it too of course hehe 😋  and yeah veggies do add flavour I can only agree with that and it is good to mix things up now and again definitely. Haha the road to 400 does need lots of cake but veggies are okay as well sometimes 😁