Deal with the Enemy

Cali93

Chapter 1

“Alright, good work, everyone! See you tomorrow!“ the track coach yelled at the end of practice.

Finally, Melissa thought.  

Although she was the best runner on her team, she always looked forward to the end of the workout. Melissa was a Junior and the most popular girl in her High School. She was 18 years old, 5‘6 feet tall, and weighed around 120 pounds with blonde hair and gorgeous bright blue eyes.

As she walked to the changing room, she saw Alisson throwing her an angry look. Melissa had beaten her in every race today once again. Alisson was another Junior, only a few weeks older than Melissa. She was a rich and spoiled brat who was always upset about only being the second most popular and successful girl in school. Whenever she could, she would look for an opportunity to comment negatively about her rival.

Screw her, Melissa thought as she walked away. She looked forward to relaxing at home too much to care about all that negativity.

When Melissa got home, she ate a bite and then laid on her bed with her computer. She looked at different workout videos when she accidentally clicked on the wrong link. The video she landed on was called ‘My intentional Weight Gain over the years’.

Wow, Melissa laughed to herself. How did I get here? And is it really a thing to get fat on purpose?

Although she found it weird, she kept watching, curious about how fat the girl in the video would get. The first picture showed a girl with the same body as Melissa. But with every image, a little weight was added. In the end, the girl ended up weighing around 300 pounds. The last part of the video showed the girl jiggling and playing with all her new fat.

Why would someone let herself get that fat on purpose? Look at all that flab! Melissa thought but couldn‘t take her eyes off the images before her. She felt a strange tingle going through her whole body but didn’t think much of it. When the video ended, she decided to call it a night as it was getting late.

The next day started as usual for Melissa. She was paying close attention to her teacher like she always did when the images of last night popped into her head out of the blue. She saw the girl grow bigger and bigger before her inner eye, bursting out of her too-tight clothes. Her belly getting flabby and covered in stretch marks, her thighs beginning to rub, and her breasts to sag.

She stopped paying attention to the rest of the classes, unable to get those images out of her head. All she wanted to do was go home and watch that video again.

The day seemed to last forever, but when track practice finally ended, Melissa couldn’t get to her car to drive home fast enough. As she was hurrying to her car, she passed by Alisson, who, this time, had a smile of superiority on her face. During practice, Melissa couldn’t concentrate on anything, the video occupying her thoughts. Therefore, Alisson was able to beat her on every run.

“You better get used to being second next season,“ Alisson shot at Melissa, „because I’m just getting started.“

Melissa didn’t pay any attention to those comments. She just got into her car and drove off, getting increasingly excited about what was to come.

As soon as Melissa got home, she grabbed something to eat, opened her laptop, and searched for the video. She also looked at other videos of girls gaining weight but kept returning to the video she first saw the night before. The girl in the video looked exactly like her, which fascinated Melissa. She began to imagine herself undergoing the same changes, getting fatter and fatter.

Her whole body began shaking as she felt herself getting wet, which was an odd feeling for her. All her life, Melissa didn’t really get turned on by anything and never had any sexual relationships or even any sexual thoughts. There were rumors in school that she might be secretly lesbian because she didn’t show any interest in boys whatsoever. Melissa just thought that nothing would be able to arouse her and had already made her peace with that.

But this night, she would find out that she had been wrong all along. This night, she would find out that there was one thing that made her go wild with excitement: Fat.   

Chapter 2

Melissa couldn’t control herself anymore. Her hand slid between her legs, and she started getting herself off while imagining herself becoming the fat girl in the video. The thought of becoming soft and jiggly and developing a waddle made her go crazy with lust.

She was close to orgasming when suddenly another thought popped into her head: if she became a fat girl, Alisson would use every opportunity to make fun of her in front of everyone. Instead of terrifying Melissa, it only made her excitement grow. She now imagined herself as a 300-pound girl waddling down the hallway. Allison laughing at her, calling her a fatty and jiggling her belly for everyone to see. With that, Melissa had the first orgasm of her life.

“Oh my god,“ she said out loud, „how can those thoughts about getting fat turn me on so much?“

But she didn’t mind. She had finally found something that excited her and would enjoy it as much as possible.

Getting fat was all Melissa could think about from now on. She fantasized about it during class and track practice, which affected her performance badly, much to the amusement of Alisson. Whenever Alisson ran into Melissa, she told everyone how she had beaten her in every race since last week. But Melissa didn’t care about that at all. All she wanted was to get home to watch weight gain videos and masturbate as often as possible. She was having the time of her life.

However, after a few more days, Melissa decided that while getting off on weight gain videos was terrific, there still was a way to improve the experience. While browsing for weight gain videos, Melissa encountered a lot of videos of women stuffing themselves with all kinds of delicious food until they were too full to move. Melissa thought this could be a way for her to have even more fun with her kink.

I might even pack on some pounds to see how I like it. Melissa smiled; life was getting better day by day.

The next day, Melissa again rushed to her car after practice but didn’t drive straight home this time. Instead, she decided to buy herself some fast food to stuff with and went to McDonald’s. Melissa got all the burgers her heart desired, fries, and a milkshake and drove home as fast as possible. At home, she ran into her room and unwrapped her first burger.

This will be so much fun, she thought as she took her first bite.

Unfortunately for Melissa, her stuffing didn’t last nearly as long as she had hoped. Not being used to eating huge amounts of food, she felt full after only a few burgers with still a lot of food left in front of her. Her belly was hurting so bad from being full that she couldn’t take another bite. A little frustrated, Melissa lay down on her bed. She was envious of all those women in the stuffing videos that could devour vast amounts of food.

Well, I guess I still have a long way to go, she thought while patting her belly. She loved how round it looked and started imagining herself with a belly sticking out like that, even while being empty. Her whole body shivered with excitement.

“Maybe I should try getting a little chubby,“ she muttered.

Track season was going to end this week, so she would have all summer to gain. She might not be able to do any sports in the fall, but that wouldn’t be an issue for her. Melissa never loved sports; she was just a naturally talented runner, so she always thought she had to use that talent. Getting chubby would rob her of that, so she didn’t see any point in continuing to be this active.

I can still lose the weight for Track season in spring, she thought as she started pleasuring herself to the thought of a chubbier body.

The following days all consisted of Melissa buying large quantities of fast food after school and stuffing herself every night. She made some progress every time, increasing her capacity just a little bit with every stuffing, which delighted her. Although her capacity increased slightly, she couldn‘t see or feel any effects the overeating had on her body yet. But she was sure they would happen soon enough as track season was finally over, and she didn’t plan on staying active during summer.

Melissa often fantasized about how it would be to return to school after summer as a chubbier girl. She would be the main topic of discussion for sure. The school’s hottest and fittest girl lets herself go. She couldn’t wait to see everyone’s reaction. Especially Alisson’s.

Seeing her greatest rival get fat would be a dream come true for Alisson. And Melissa was sure that Alisson would exploit the opportunity to make fun of her to the fullest. In the many years of their rivalry, Alisson has always tried to find some of Melissa’s weak spots. But Melissa usually just laughed all the comments off, not being affected by a word. This time though, Melissa wouldn’t be able to ignore the comments. This time Alisson would say out loud what everyone else was thinking, and there would be nothing that Melissa could use to defend herself. She would be powerless at Alisson's mercy, which excited her beyond belief.

Another week passed, with Melissa getting stuffed to her limit every night. She loved the rush from being too full to move and feeling the heaviness and pressure of the food in her belly. However, she wasn’t happy with her gaining progress. Sure, she could feel the slightest sign of a tiny layer of fat developing, but it wasn’t nearly as much as she had hoped. Leading an active lifestyle left Melissa with a very high metabolism. Even though she now had more time after school since track ended, it was only enough to get in one daily stuffing. She was looking forward to school ending next week, so she could get in 2 or maybe even 3 stuffings daily.

Melissa was daydreaming about the enormous amounts of food she would hopefully be able to devour soon. Suddenly, she had a frustrating realization.

“How the hell am I going to pay for all this food?“ she cried out loud in shock.

It would require a lot of food to reach the chubbiness Melissa desired. And even if she somehow found a way to afford the food, she would also need money for new clothes once her present ones got too small.

Melissa bitterly realized there was no way she could afford this as she threw herself onto her bed. Why couldn’t she live in a wealthy family as Alisson does? She has more money than she can spend.

And with that, it hit her. At that exact moment, Melissa had the crazy idea that would make all her fantasies come true and change her life forever

Chapter 3

I can’t be seriously considering this, Melissa thought, that would just be crazy.

She had spent most of the night awake, thinking about the idea she had gotten yesterday. While initially dismissing it as an unrealistic fantasy, the more she thought about it, the more she could imagine herself going through with her plan. All she knew for sure was that she yearned to gain some weight, and right now, she saw only one way to achieve her goal.

Her idea was simple. Melissa knew that surpassing her in popularity and success was all that Alisson wanted. Seeing Melissa get chubby would feel like winning the jackpot for Alisson. Then why not make her pay for it? Alisson could buy all the food and clothes Melissa would need for gaining. In return, Alisson would finally become the school’s most popular girl. Melissa knew Alisson wouldn’t turn down her offer, especially since money wasn’t an issue. All Melissa had to do now was to propose the deal to Alisson. The thought of confessing her deepest fantasy made Melissa shiver with fear but also just as much with excitement.

Well, I guess it’s my only option anyway, so there’s no point in wasting more time. Melissa got into her car, took a deep breath, and drove to Alisson’s house.

This is it. There is no turning back now. Melissa felt her hands shake as she pulled into Alisson’s driveway.

She got out of her car and rang the bell. She could hear steps inside, and Melissa became increasingly nervous until Alisson opened the door. Besides being roughly the same height and weight, Alisson looked quite different than Melissa. She had dark hair and eyes and a stuck-up look on her face 24/7 that matched her personality.

“What the hell are you doing here?“ Alisson asked, looking at Melissa disapprovingly.

“I need to talk to you,“ Melissa replied, her face turning red.

“Why would I ever want to talk to you?“ Alisson shot back.

“Come on,“ Melissa said, “you’ll want to hear this.“

Alisson sighed, “Alright, come in. But make it quick.“

“You’re kidding, right?“ Alisson asked, visibly disgusted by what she had just heard.

“No, I’m not.“ Melissa felt like she was about to burst from the anxiety she felt.  

“You want me to pay you to gain weight?“ Alisson still couldn’t believe it.

“Please, I need this,“ Melissa returned, gathering all her courage to look Alisson straight in the eyes.

Alisson laughed. “Well, if that is what you want to do with your life, then I won’t stop you. But we’ll play by my rules,“ she finally said. “I will have total control over your diet, and you will eat everything I’ll put in front of you.“

Melissa nodded. She was overwhelmed with euphoria now that she had gone through with her plan.

“Besides that, I’ll get to decide what you will wear, and you will have to complete every humiliating task I put you up to.“

Once again, Melissa nodded silently, too ashamed to look up at Alisson.

“Finally, and most importantly,“ Alisson continued, „if you want me to pay for all the food you’re going to stuff yourself with, I want to get my money‘s worth. So, if you want me to accept your proposal, you’ll have to pledge to not just become chubby but to become huge. In fact, I want you to become fatter than any girl in our school is right now.“

Melissa’s eyes widened. “There is no way I’ll be able to gain that much weight in one year,“ she pointed out.

“No, you won’t be able to reach that goal in just one year. That is why once we start college, we’ll get an apartment together, so I’ll be able to make sure that you’re staying on your special diet,“ Alisson replied. “Hm, the fattest girl at school must be around 300 pounds, don’t you think? To become visibly fatter than her, we’ll set your goal to 350 pounds.”

Melissa hesitated. This was getting out of control. All she wanted was to get a little chubby. She didn’t feel comfortable with becoming this huge. On the other hand, all the thoughts she had masturbated to popped into her head. She saw herself as a huge fatty waddling by a grinning Alisson and could feel herself get wet. This was her chance to make her wildest fantasies a reality. All she had to do was to accept the deal. It was all right in front of her. And maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to step out of her comfort zone. After all, life starts outside your comfort zone. That’s what their track coach always used to say. Funny how something meant to motivate Melissa to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle turned out to be the thing that pushed her in the opposite direction.

“Ok,“ she finally replied, her voice trembling, “let’s do this.“

“Good piggy,“ Alisson responded, an evil smile on her face that made Melissa weak at the knees, “we’ll start with your transformation tomorrow.“

As Melissa was driving back home, her head was spinning. All of what had just happened seemed unreal to her. She almost expected to wake up and realize that this was all just a crazy dream.

But it wasn’t. This was real.

And she had just agreed to become a 350-pound fatty.

She immediately started pleasuring herself at home, imagining how her life would change soon. She opened the video of the gaining girl that had started all of this.

Oh my god, eventually I will be bigger than her, she thought as she started to climax. She kept pleasuring herself until she got exhausted from coming multiple times and passed out on her bed.

She woke up the following day and started to get ready to go to Alisson‘s house. Summer break had just begun, and they planned to make the best out of the 3 upcoming free months. To achieve the best results, Melissa would stay at Alisson‘s place the whole time. Since Alisson‘s family was wealthy, Alisson had her own small house where Melissa could stay without being bothered by anyone. Melissa‘s parents didn’t have a problem with her spending the entire break away from home. They were pretty laid back, and Melissa thought they wouldn’t even mind if she gained a little weight as long as she was happy. And for now, they didn’t need to know that it would end up being more than just a little.

As Melissa stepped out of the shower, she looked in the mirror. She saw a girl with a perfectly toned body most other girls would kill for. But all Melissa could think about was how all this would be gone in a few months, covered under jiggly layers of fat. Soon nobody would believe her when she said that she used to be the hottest and fittest girl in her school. She could feel herself getting wet once again but resisted touching herself. It was time for her to leave.

She threw on some hot pants and a tight tank top and said goodbye to her parents. As she was about to open the front door to step outside, she realized that was it. By leaving the house, she would also leave her old life behind, probably forever. Stepping outside would mean stepping into her new life as a greedy fat girl. She reached for the door and stepped outside with a smile.

Chapter 4  

Alisson also had a smile on her face as she saw Melissa arriving. But hers was more of the mischievous kind. Initially, she had felt weirded out by Melissa‘s proposition. But after giving it some more thought, she now couldn’t wait to start turning her into her out-of-control fatty. As soon as Melissa stood on the front porch, Alisson opened the door.

“Hello, piggy. Come inside,“ Alisson said. “I’ve got some huge things planned for you.“

Melissa walked in, her whole body shaking with excitement.

“Here, put this on,“ Alisson said, handing her a pair of stretchy leggings and a tank top. “I bought a few of those, and they should be stretchy enough to handle your growth for the next three months. I’ll buy you some new clothes for our first school day.“

Melissa changed into her new clothes; they perfectly fit her current slim figure. She wondered how they would look on her once she had spent those 3 months with Alisson.

“Alright,“ Alisson said, “let’s get you weighed so we can monitor your progress.“

The scales showed 120 pounds.

“I’ll write that down. The next weigh-in will be on our first day of school, and I’m sure we’ll see a much higher number by then,“ Alisson said, winking while she slapped Melissa‘s ass. “Now we can get started destroying that perfect figure of yours.“

Alisson led Melissa into the living room, where a large pizza was already waiting for her.

“Well, piggy, show me what you got,“ Alisson said, laughing out loud.

Melissa sat down on the couch and hesitantly picked up a slice. She was nervous about eating in front of Alisson. But luckily, that nervousness faded away with every bite she took. By the 3rd slice, Melissa had forgotten about Alisson being in the room. All she concentrated on now was the delicious, fattening food filling her belly. Waves of pleasure pulsed through her body as she took bite after bite.

After 2 more slices, Melissa was starting to feel full. Alisson noticed that her eating was slowing down and decided that it was time to push her a little.

“Come on, piggy. This can’t be all you’ve got.“ She sat down next to Melissa and grabbed another slice. “Lean back and open up that greedy mouth of yours.“

Melissa did as she was told, and Alisson pushed more and more bites into her mouth. Although Melissa was starting to feel uncomfortably full, she wanted to keep going. She craved to act and feel like a greedy pig, and every bite made the wet spot between her thighs grow. When Alisson realized how turned on Melissa was, she had to laugh.

“Wow, becoming an out-of-shape fatty really makes you get off.“ She slapped Melissa’s full belly making her groan with pain.

Melissa pushed herself to finish off the entire pizza. Once she was finished, Alisson got up and laughed at the sight before her. Melissa was lying on her back, hands on her belly, moaning from the pain but also the pleasure she felt.

“That was quite impressive,” Alisson said, “if you keep going like that, you might even grow out of your stretchy clothes before school starts again. But don’t worry if they won’t fit you anymore. You can just walk around in your underwear. Nobody can see you here, and you will not leave this house for the next three months. I’ll use those three months to turn your mindset into that of a lazy and greedy fatty, so all you are going to do during this time is to eat and sleep.“

She grinned and bent forward to whisper into Melissa’s ear.

“Soon, you will crave this feeling of being overstuffed all day. I’m going to turn you into my personal out-of-control fatty.“

Melissa couldn’t suppress a moan of excitement, which caused Alisson to smile.

“Alright, I’m going to go for a run. Meanwhile, you get some rest. You have far more eating to do later today, piggy.“

Alisson walked out of the room, leaving Melissa lying on the sofa, hardly able to move, loving every minute of what was happening to her. She couldn’t help but pleasure herself and dozed off into a happy food coma.

„Wake up, piggy. It’s time for a snack.“

As Melissa sleepily opened her eyes, she saw Alisson standing above her, a cake in her hands. “But I’m still full,” she complained.

“I don’t want to hear any of that. We need to get your stomach stretched out as fast as possible. And besides that: I know you want to eat this cake.“

Alisson was right.

When Melissa saw the cake in her hands, she immediately got excited again. Even though she still felt pretty full from the pizza, she wanted to be overstuffed again and feel like a naughty piggy. So, Melissa sat up and took the first piece of the cake.

Alisson smiled. “See, I know what’s good for you, piggy.“ She sat down opposite Melissa.

“There are some more rules for your stay here. First: there are no mirrors in the house and no other surfaces where you can see your reflection. The first time you will see your new figure will be at school. Second: I will take away your cell phone, so you won’t be able to take any pictures of yourself. And besides that, you won’t need it anyway. That phone is the last part of your old skinny life left, so I’m taking that from you. Now, all you need to be entertained is some food to get stuffed with. And finally: to lower your metabolism and get rid of all your unnecessary muscles, you will do as little exercise as possible. You might go to the restroom and shower, but that’s all you’re allowed to do. You will spend the rest of the day on your ass, making it fatter. And even when school has started again, you will be as inactive as possible.“

Melissa nodded, her face full of cake. “But what about the mandatory PE classes? Everybody has to attend those,“ she replied.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that. All you have to worry about is how you can stuff more food into your belly.“

Melissa smiled and shoved another piece of cake into her mouth. She loved the way Alisson was taking control of her life. Melissa had always been an independent girl, and giving all that up was a massive turn-on. All she wanted to do was to let herself go and be at the mercy of Alisson.

On the other hand, Alisson loved having control over the girl who always stole her spotlight. She couldn’t wait for school to start again. All the ways she would be able to humiliate Melissa were making her excited. This would be the best year of her life so far

Both girls were trying to make the best out of the summer break. Melissa was constantly pushing herself to stuff more food into her belly than she had the day before. Alisson always provided more than enough food for her and helped her surpass her limits. Soon Melissa lost all sense of time, and every day mainly consisted of eating non-stop. All she lived for was food. Being so overstuffed it hurt was becoming a daily routine for her. She spent most of her time on the couch moaning and rubbing her belly.

She was in heaven.

As the days passed, Melissa‘s mindset rapidly transformed into that of a greedy pig. Her thoughts were now revolving around food 24/7. Everything else was becoming unimportant to her, her former life degenerating into a distant memory, almost as if it had never existed. She didn’t think about having to go back to school and having a somewhat normal social life. All that mattered to her was lying on the couch, unable to move from being overstuffed. She was living in a bubble of food and complete sexual satisfaction.

After about three weeks, Alisson walked into the living room with a sheet of paper while grinning. “Remember when I told you not to worry about the PE classes?“

Melissa nodded, curious about how she could get out of them.

“Well, since my parents are pretty successful, they have a lot of connections around town,” Alisson said, “some of those happen to be doctors. So, I called in a favor from one of them, and he wrote me this paper. It’s saying that you sustained a severe injury during summer break and won’t be able to participate in any athletic activities this school year.“  

Melissa felt a wave of relief. She had dreaded the day she had to demonstrate to her classmates how out of shape she was getting. She knew that her physical state deteriorated with each day. All the exercise she did was take a shower in the morning. After that, she would just lay around all day. She couldn’t deny the effects this was having on her figure. Every part of her body was feeling softer by now. It was primarily due to the fat she had gained. But part of it was also because of the muscles she had lost. They were deteriorating at an alarming rate. Her once toned and muscular arms and legs were now soft and jiggly. Everything she had trained for the past years was quickly disappearing. Her abs were also gone, replaced by a potbelly and love handles, giving her a cute muffin top.

“That’s great,“ she said as Alisson handed her the paper.

Melissa looked at it and realized the date wasn’t quite right. “Oh, the doctor made a little mistake,“ she pointed out, “the school year actually lasts one week longer than the date on this paper says. He’ll have to change it so I can be the lazy piggy you want me to be.“

“You couldn’t be more wrong, piggy,“ Alisson answered, “the date on it is perfectly fine. The last week will be your time to shine.“ She grinned. “You’ll participate in all the athletic activities during our last week of school. I mean, we will spend the whole year getting you fat and out of shape. It would be a shame if we wouldn’t demonstrate our results, don’t you think?“

Melissa’s eyes widened. This was even worse than participating in PE classes every day. That way, people would have gotten used to her slowly getting more out of shape every week. But now, people would only see her at her fattest and be shocked at the results. Alisson would make this a big spectacle for the whole school to watch.

Alisson could see the dread in Melissa’s eyes. “Come on, don’t be so uptight,“ she said as she picked up a piece of cake and fed it to Melissa. “Just imagine the exciting feeling of all your flabby fat bouncing around as you try to keep up with all the sexy, trained people.“

Melissa began to imagine herself spilling out of her workout clothes, waddling into the gym while everybody was staring in disbelief. She would be winded before the class would even start. People would laugh at the sight of her body jiggling violently with every step and take videos to show to their friends. She became extremely aroused by the thought of all this becoming a reality soon.

Alisson could see the excitement building up inside Melissa. She grabbed another piece of cake and fed it to her while rubbing and jiggling her belly with the other hand.

“You’re going to give your classmates a show they will never forget. Come on, tell me that you want this,“ she demanded.

“I do. I want you to make me so out of shape everybody will laugh at me,“ Melissa moaned, the excitement reaching a new peak. She couldn’t help herself but start masturbating to those thoughts.

Just as her hand reached between her legs, Alisson swatted it away. „Oh no, piggy. You have to earn that pleasure first.“ She shoved another piece of cake into Melissa’s mouth. Melissa moaned loudly and began swallowing as fast as she could, getting hornier with every piece.

The cake was finished in no time, and Melissa was once again left with the familiar feeling of being overstuffed.

“Ok, piggy. You have earned your right to pleasure yourself now.“

As soon as Alisson finished her sentence, Melissa’s hand shot between her legs and she started to masturbate furiously.

Alisson got up and laughed. “You look pathetic,“ she said, causing Melissa to come in a burst of ecstasy. “Now rest. We’ll continue later.“

Chapter 5

Soon Melissa had lost all sense of time.

She had no idea what day it was. She didn’t even know what month it was. And it didn’t matter to her. She existed in a haze of food and masturbation. She knew that she had gained a lot of weight, but she didn’t have a clue how much. Her body was soft all over by now. The outfit Alisson had gotten her at the start of their time together had gotten extremely tight. The tank top was not even coming close to covering up her belly. But since she was only lying around all day, she couldn’t feel all the different changes that had happened to her body. She lived in her small world of constant overstuffing, and the outside world didn’t matter to her. But that was about to change.

One morning, Melissa was awoken at an unusual time. She didn’t know what time it was precisely, but it felt earlier than what she had gotten used to.

“Wake up, piggy,“ Alisson shouted as she entered Melissa’s room. “It’s time to go to school.“ She saw the shocked expression on Melissa’s face and laughed. “Yes, it has been three months you have spent here stuffing yourself non-stop. And it’s impossible to deny the results,“ she said and shook Melissa’s belly. “Now go take a shower and get yourself ready. It’s time to show off my greedy piggy to the rest of the world.“

As Melissa stepped into the shower, she couldn’t believe it had been three months. She ran her hands over her overfed body. Well, I have gained quite some weight, but three months isn’t that long, so it can’t be that much.

Despite that, she felt a knot in her stomach. All she wanted to do was lay back down on the couch and stuff herself silly again. She wasn’t ready for everyone to see how she had changed over the past months. But she knew that there was no escape. She had had her fun, and now it was time for Alisson to have hers.

She put on tight panties and a bra her breasts were spilling out of and left the bathroom. Alisson had promised her to buy some new clothes for the beginning of the school year, and Melissa was nervous to see what it would be. It would surely be a tight outfit that would show off every new inch of fat on her body. When Melissa entered the living room, she saw Alisson standing there with a fake look of concern on her face.

“I’m so sorry,“ Alisson told her, “I totally forgot to get some new clothes for you. So, I decided it would be best for today if you just put on the clothes you wore when you came here.“ She grinned and handed Melissa her old hot pants and tank top.

Melissa’s face went pale as Alisson walked past her and slapped her ass, making it jiggle. “I’m going to get ready myself, so you’ll have time to get into your outfit. But that shouldn‘t be a problem, right? After all, you are the school’s top athlete.“  Alisson left the room laughing.

This I not good, Melissa thought as she looked at her old clothes in concern. She was expecting Alisson to make her wear something too tight, but she had no clue Alisson would be so bold as to make her wear her old clothes. There is no way they would fit.

She grabbed her hot pants and started to pull them over her legs. As soon as they went past her knees, it became difficult to pull them up more. Melissa had to jump around for quite some while until she could somehow stuff herself into them.

Oh god, I have really gotten fat, she thought as she was catching her breath from that small amount of exercise. Even though she could get them on, her pants weren’t close to fitting, and they were cutting into her legs, making it look like she was spilling out of them.

Thank god they are made from a tough material. Otherwise, they would have ripped by now. Melissa looked down at her pants in disbelief.

Her next problem was that she could not get them buttoned, and she would have to spend the whole day with unbuttoned pants. Since there wasn’t anything she could do about that, Melissa put on her tank top. Again, she was in shock at how tight it had become. It wasn’t even coming close to covering up her belly; it was just reaching the top of it. Besides that, her boobs were spilling out of it.

Wow, I must really look ridiculous in these clothes, Melissa thought and felt her panties get wet from excitement.

Finally, Alisson came back. “Wow, that’s what I call a true piggy,“ she said and smiled. She was delighted with the image before her. Alisson wore a somewhat similar outfit to Melissa. The difference was that it fit Alisson perfectly. She had been working out extra hard during the break and now looked like a stunning fit goddess. Alisson caught Melissa staring at her body, so she smiled and ran her hands over her perfect curves.

“Remember when you had a body like that?“ She grinned.

“You look amazing,“ Melissa answered, “you must have been working out like crazy lately.“

“I can’t say the same about you,“ Alisson said and grabbed Melissa’s belly, making Melissa blush. “You know what? I thought it would be fun for you to know how fat you have gotten before going to school without knowing how you look.“ Alisson continued. “So, I’d say it’s time for your second weigh-in. And just so you know: you look ridiculous.“

Melissa was excitedly shaking while Alisson got the scales and placed them in front of her.

“Alright, piggy, let’s see if the numbers match your looks.“

Melissa slowly stepped on the scales, her eyes fixated on the display, slightly covered by her belly. After what felt like an eternity, the display finally showed her new weight: 180 pounds.

“Woah, that’s some impressive progress,“ Alisson said delightedly. “Now it’s time to let everyone else see the new you.“ 

Melissa was in shock. 60 pounds! In just three months!

And considering that she had also lost almost all her muscle mass, her total fat gain was even higher. She wondered if people would even recognize her at school. And even if they did, it would be hard for them to accept that Melissa was approaching fat girl status rapidly. Even though she was shocked, she couldn’t deny that the thought turned her on to the greatest extent. She would soon be the school’s fatty, and she couldn’t wait for it to happen.

Alisson, on the other hand, was pleased. She had been waiting for this day for a long time, and it was absolutely worth it. She had outdone herself, making sure Melissa would get as fat as possible, and seeing her success in that was a great feeling. She also couldn’t wait to now enter the school as the hottest girl around by far. It would be so much fun to degrade Melissa. Alisson felt herself getting turned on by the thought of what she would do to her during the upcoming school year. Melissa was hers, and she would take full advantage of that.

As Melissa walked to her car, she could feel the effects of her weight gain for the first time. This was the farthest she had walked in a long time, and it felt completely different than she remembered. Every part of her body was now shaking with every step. She was also aware of her round belly sticking out in front of her. If her pants weren’t so tight and pressing into her thighs, she would have noticed that her thighs were now rubbing together slightly.

While getting into her car, she finally realized that this was her new reality. She was about to show herself in public in this tiny outfit she was spilling out of. She started driving, feeling anxiety and excitement about what was to come.

Pulling into the school parking lot, Melissa realized that the weigh-in had taken some time, and she would have to go straight to class to be on time. She wouldn’t even have the time to get a look at herself in the bathroom until the first class was over. She quickly parked her car and stepped into the building.

As soon as she was inside, she could feel everyone stopping what they were doing and staring at her in disbelief.

“Who is that fat girl?“

“I have no idea, but what the hell is she wearing?“

“Wait, is that Melissa!?“

“No way…oh my god, I think you’re right!“

“What the hell has happened to her?“

Melissa could hear whispers and giggles everywhere. Some people were even taking out their phones to snap a picture of the comical sight she was presenting them. Her head was spinning, her face red with embarrassment. All that attention at once was too much for her to bear right now. She had to get to class as fast as possible to save herself from all the stares. As she hurried to her classroom, she could feel her whole body jiggle, causing people around her to burst out laughing.

Melissa had almost reached the safety of her classroom when she heard an all too familiar voice behind her.

“Melissa, is that you?“ Alisson asked, pretending to see her for the first time in months.

Melissa didn’t know how to respond.  

“Holy shit, it is you! What happened? You used to be such a tiny, pretty thing! Enjoyed the break a little too much, didn’t you?“ Alisson looked Melissa up and down and grinned. “And what’s with this ridiculous outfit? I’m sorry, but you just don’t have the figure anymore to pull something like that off.“ Alisson went ahead and grabbed Melissa’s belly. “Seriously, I know you’re probably not used to hearing this. But nobody wants to see a flabby body like that. Maybe you should ask some other fat girls for clothing advice.“  

Melissa’s face was burning with embarrassment. Finally, she got the courage to say something. “I’m sorry,“ she stammered. “I need to go now.“ With that, she disappeared into the classroom, hearing the crowd behind her laugh in amusement.

When Melissa entered the classroom, most of her classmates were already seated. Once again, she could feel the stares of everyone in the room resting on her soft belly. She was conscious of every slight jiggle of her body as she had to walk past everyone to get a free seat in the back. Everything felt so unreal to Melissa. Like she was in the wrong body. Everything was so different and uncommon. Finally, Melissa made it to her desk and took a seat. Her whole body was shaking, and she had to process everything.

Well, I better get used to that fast. This is my life from now on, she thought and shuddered. She couldn’t wait for the class to start so that people would stop staring at her.

The teacher finally walked in, and Melissa felt relief rush over her. As the class started, she could relax a little and enjoy the feeling of her belly bulging outward when she was sitting. But that feeling only lasted for a short moment. After a while, the teacher looked at the class and spotted Melissa sitting in the back. There was a brief moment of silence, and the teacher’s look showed that the whole situation was very awkward for him.

“Melissa,“ he finally said, “could you please get up for a moment?“

Melissa’s heart began to pound fast as everyone turned around to look at her. Her knees felt so weak that she had to support herself on the desk as she slowly got up. When she was standing, her teacher’s eyes widened a little.

“Well, I don’t know how to say that. But your outfit violates our school’s clothing policy. It’s a little too…um, revealing.“

Once again, Melissa could feel her face turn red as the class giggled.

“Does someone of you maybe have a set of clothing Melissa could change into?“ the teacher asked the class.

The girl next to Melissa raised her hand while smiling and looking at her.

“Perfect. Why don’t you two go into the changing room so Melissa can change into proper clothing.”

The girl nodded and started walking towards the door. Melissa followed her hesitantly. On her way, she could hear her classmates whisper all kinds of comments about her to one another.

Melissa followed the girl into the changing room quietly. Once there, the girl opened her locker, took out some shorts and a t-shirt, and handed them to Melissa with a grin.

“Here, I think those should fit you better than your current clothes.“ She then looked at Melissa. “Wow, you really did let yourself go over the break.“

“Yeah, it might be that I have snacked a little too much,“ Melissa answered, looking at the ground.

The girl laughed. “That’s what you call a little? You must have been pigging out to gain that much.“

“It was just so good. I couldn’t help myself,“ Melissa replied, ashamed of admitting her gluttony.

“Well, whatever you say, tubby. Let’s hope you can fit into these clothes.“ With that, the girl returned to class, leaving Melissa behind, more embarrassed than ever.

Melissa looked at the set of clothes in her hands. They looked a little bigger than her current ones and would at least cover her up, but she was pretty sure they would still be tight.

At least I’ll be able to button the shorts, she thought as she tried to pull down her hot pants. But they weren’t moving even a little bit. Melissa pulled harder and harder, but she could get them to come down. She sucked in her belly as much as she could but failed.

How is that possible? They can’t be stuck on me!

She lay down on the bench and tried to pull on them as hard as possible. After a few minutes without success, she collapsed, completely out of breath. Defeated, she had to admit that she was too fat to get out of her old clothes by herself. A shiver ran down her spine as she realized she had to go back to her class to ask someone to help her with that problem.

Just as Melissa was about to leave the changing room, she remembered that she hadn’t even looked in the mirror yet. So, she walked up to the mirror in the room, took a deep breath, and looked up. The sight of her new figure left her breathless. Where there once stood a hot and athletic girl, there now was a chubby out-of-shape girl stuffed in way too tight clothes. Everything on her body was covered in a layer of fat. Her face looked significantly chubbier, making it hard to recognize her face immediately. Her breasts had plumped up and were spilling out of her top. Her chubby belly was exposed for everyone to see. She couldn’t help but shake it and watch it jiggle in awe. At last, her ass and thighs looked bigger, too, but they were crammed into those ridiculously tight pants, so she couldn’t tell just how much they had grown.

Melissa spent some time staring at her body and grabbing her fat in all the different places. She knew now that she was quite the laughable sight, which made her happier than ever. She knew that this was her first step to becoming the fat piggy she wanted to be. 

As Melissa stood in front of the door to her class, she was more turned on than ever before. This was going to be the complete humiliation she had secretly dreamt of. She slowly opened the door to be once again greeted by the stares of everyone. The teacher stopped the class and looked at her, confused.

“What’s wrong, Melissa? Do the other clothes not fit you?“ he asked.

“They’ll do fine. But I need some help,“ Melissa answered and blushed. “I can’t get out of my pants by myself.“

The whole class erupted in laughter. The girl who had given her clothes to Melissa grinned and motioned two friends to come with her. The three girls then followed Melissa out of the classroom.

“What made you think you could put these pants on in the first place?“ they asked once they entered the changing room.

“I didn’t have anything else to wear,“ Melissa replied.

“So, you really spent all your break at home eating?“

Melissa blushed and didn’t say anything as the girls pointed at the bench.

“Lay down there so we can try to pull these off,“ one of the girls said.

Melissa obeyed, and two girls started to pull on her pant legs. Nevertheless, they weren’t successful. Melissa felt like she was about to orgasm as she watched the two girls struggling to pull her pants off her jiggling body. She was so consumed by the humiliation that she didn’t notice the third girl filming the spectacle with a grin. After a while, they gave up and looked at her in disgust.

“Well, I hope these aren‘t your favorite pants,“ one of them finally said, “because I’m going to get something to cut them off you.“

The girl left as Melissa sat on the bench, excited about the next part of her humiliation that was about to come. The other two girls sat beside her, grabbing Melissa’s belly.

“You were always the fit one with the perfect body,“ she said, „and we were always jealous of everything about you. But now look at you! Little Miss Perfect has turned into a chubby piggy, and we three now have way hotter figures than you do.“ Melissa moaned slightly as both girls jiggled her belly and smiled.

„Alright, chubby. Stand up so we can finally get these pants off you,“ the girl said as she returned with a pair of giant scissors.

Melissa obeyed, and the girls started working on her pants again. After a while, they managed to get a little cut into one pant leg. As soon as this was done, there was a loud ripping sound. Melissa’s pants snapped off her body, causing her legs, ass, and belly to jiggle violently as they expanded outwards, freed from their restraints. Melissa stood there, her body exposed and jiggling in full view of the three girls giggling amusedly. She was hoping they wouldn’t see the wet spot between her legs.

Before Melissa could grab the other pants and put them on, one girl walked up to her and pulled her top over her head so she was now standing in her tight underwear. The girls examined her body, and one of them smiled.

“After all this work, you deserve a little reward,“ she said and opened her locker to pull out a candy bar. Melissa hadn’t eaten yet, so she was dying to get something to eat. She grabbed the candy bar out of the girl’s hand and started eating it immediately, not even bothering to get dressed.

“Wow, you’ve really lost all self-control.“ The girl laughed as she handed her another candy bar, which Melissa again ate immediately. “It’s going to be so much fun watching you turn into a total fatty.“ With that, the girls left Melissa to finally get dressed. 

After what had just happened, Melissa wanted to pleasure herself immediately. But she realized she had already spent a lot of time outside class, so she had to return. She picked up her new clothes and put them on. Just like she had expected, they were a tight fit but at least managed to cover her belly completely. She took another look in the mirror. Her outfit was still not appropriate for a chubby girl, but it was still better than the last one. Melissa smiled, satisfied with how she looked. Then she made her way back to class.   

Once there, Melissa couldn’t concentrate even a little bit on the learning matter. Usually, she would have been stuffed by now; this was the first time she wasn’t in three months. Her belly was begging to get filled. In addition to that, the two candy bars she had eaten just caused her to crave more. She was quickly getting so hungry that she could only think about food. The morning classes felt like an eternity, and Melissa began to feel nervous. It felt like she was going through withdrawal. Her body craved being stuffed to the brim and unable to move. She was dying to feel like a gluttonous pig again.

When it was finally time for lunch, Melissa almost jumped out of her chair. She hurried into the cafeteria, her whole body craving the feeling of being stuffed. Her plate filled as high as she could, and she sat down at a free table, ignoring everything around her.

She was about to dig in when her skinny track friends sat beside her.

“Hey Melissa, what have you been up to?“ they asked.

“You know, just hanging around,“ Melissa answered.

“Yeah, you must have been hanging around a lot. You’ve really gotten chubby! But now that school has started, you can start working out again and lose it in no time.“

“Actually, I can’t. I’ve injured myself really badly and can’t do any athletic activities this year,“ Melissa said, smiling.

Her friends looked at her, a little worried. Then they saw what was on her plate, and Melissa could see the shock on their faces. Her plate was loaded with fattening food, while each of them just had a small salad for lunch.

“Well, then you should really watch what you eat. This stuff is really not doing your figure well.“

“But it tastes so good,“ Melissa replied, unable to hold back on eating anymore. She took a big bite of the burger on her plate, closing her eyes and moaning silently with pleasure. Her friends watched her in disgust as she devoured the whole burger while not paying attention to them.

“Fine, if that’s what you want to do, then eat all this junk and get fat. But then our friendship is over. We can’t be seen around here with a fat girl.“

Melissa didn’t even bother answering. Instead, she started shoving fries in her mouth, smiling.

“Ok, girls, let’s leave this pig alone.“

Melissa didn’t even look up as her friends left. She was too consumed by the pleasure she was getting from all the food. I don’t need those skinny friends anyways. They would be a bad influence on my figure, she thought and felt a wave of excitement. This was another step for her toward becoming the school’s fatty.

Soon Melissa finished her plate and got up to refill it. She knew people were watching her in amusement but didn’t care. Her belly wasn’t nearly stuffed enough, and she needed to eat as fast as possible to reach her goal before the lunch break ended. She sat back down with her plate filled and dug in again. 

After her second plate, she could feel the familiar feeling of fullness. But it wasn’t enough for her; she needed more. She refilled her plate again and continued to eat in excitement. As she began to get fuller, she felt herself get wet between her legs. This would usually be when she would start masturbating, but she knew she had to hold back. Every bite made her more and more aroused. Everything around her was beginning to get blurry.

Without realizing it, she started to rub her belly while she kept on stuffing herself. Soon she was too aroused to hold it back any longer. A loud moan escaped her lips as she took a bite out of her burger. Melissa didn’t even realize it had happened. She kept on stuffing herself while moaning with every bite she took. A crowd of people was forming around her, which she was oblivious to.

When she finished her plate, she felt stuffed to maximum capacity. Letting out another moan, she leaned back and put a hand on her belly. Only then did her vision become clear again, and she saw all the people standing around her with disgusted expressions. Her face turned red as she realized she had just put on a show for everyone to see. She quickly wanted to leave for class but getting up wasn’t easy being overstuffed.

Melissa slowly scooted to the edge of her chair and started to get up with significant effort. She was almost on her feet when Alisson stepped forward and pushed her back on the chair. Melissa groaned from the pain as she hit her chair.

“Having trouble getting up, piggy?“ Alisson grinned.

Melissa was too stuffed to talk. She groaned again and nodded. Alisson laughed and pulled Melissa’s shirt up, exposing her bloated belly to everyone.

“Well, now you have shown us how you have gotten so fat in such a short time. And I’m pretty sure this is just the beginning, isn’t it?“

Melissa didn’t answer. She struggled to get up again and pulled down her shirt, which was now struggling to contain her belly. Then she slowly waddled by the crowd, which was visibly excited by what they had just witnessed.     

Melissa spent the next class rubbing her belly, amazed at how far it was sticking out and how much it was straining her tight t-shirt. Sitting there, stuffed to the brim amongst her classmates, made her feel enormous. The class went by fast, as Melissa didn’t pay attention because she was too occupied playing with her round belly.

Next up on Melissa’s schedule was the PE class. Melissa walked up to the teacher and handed him the doctor‘s note she had gotten from Alisson. Her teacher looked at her, surprised about her growing figure, and then told her that she would have to sit on the stand if she couldn’t participate.

Happy, Melissa took a seat and gazed at the people in her class. All of them were pretty fit, and she noticed that she was already the biggest and most unathletic of them all. Only three months ago, winning a race against each of them would have been no problem. But now, she was an out-of-shape chubby girl who would probably get winded just doing the warm-up. She imagined her last week of school, where she would have to participate again. By then, she would be a pathetic ball of flab, getting outrun multiple times by each of the others. She squirmed, getting excited about the humiliation she would have to go through.

Melissa then remembered the bag Alisson had packed her in the morning. It was filled with all kinds of sweets, and Alisson had made it clear that she expected Melissa to eat all of them while sitting out of her PE class. The bag was big, and Melissa realized she had to eat in a frenzy to get through everything in time. She quickly opened it, took out a donut, and stuffed it into her mouth.

Her classmates looked at her in disbelief as they ran past her while Melissa devoured one snack after the other. She felt her belly expanding and a rush of pleasure going through her body. Being surrounded by all those athletic people while stuffing herself silly made her feel like a lazy fat pig. And she loved it.

After a while, Melissa reached into her bag only to find most of the contents gone. She was pleased with herself since she still had quite some time left, and now she could eat a little slower and enjoy all the flavors. She reached into her bag again and found a spoon lying on the bottom.

Weird, it must have somehow fallen inside by accident, she thought. Just then, she saw a big jar of Nutella sitting in the corner of the bag. Melissa realized that Alisson wanted her to spoon the entire jar and blushed. Eating Nutella straight out of the jar would be the ultimate shameless fatty thing to do. Her hands trembled as she opened the jar and ate her first spoonful.

Nobody said anything while Melissa ate all the snacks; they just gave her weird looks as they ran by. But now, a girl stopped running as she saw the jar in Melissa’s hands and walked over to her.

“Seriously? You’ve been stuffing yourself the whole time, and now this? Do you even have a little bit of self-control?“

“It’s just soo good,“ Melissa replied, “you should try some.“

The girl laughed. “Thanks, but I prefer keeping my figure. I would never let myself go as you did.“

“Well, good, then there’s more for me.“ Melissa smiled and ate another spoonful. The girl stared at her, shaking her head, and then ran off.

Melissa kept on eating Nutella mindlessly while she watched the class. She didn’t pay any attention to the time, and when class ended, she realized that there still was quite some content left in the jar. The first students were already leaving the changing rooms for their next class.

Melissa didn’t want to disappoint Alisson and knew she had to speed up her eating to make it in time. She began shoveling spoon after spoon into her mouth as fast as possible. The jar was empty just in time for her to quickly pack her stuff and hurry to her next class. She wasn’t aware of all the Nutella stains on her face due to her hasty eating.

Melissa wondered why people were laughing at her when she sat at her desk. She looked down at herself to check if her shirt had ridden up to expose her belly. But everything was alright. She still looked like a chubby girl in tight clothes, and she saw no apparent reason why people were laughing that much. It all became clear to her when the teacher entered, took a quick look at her, and grinned.

“Melissa, you might want to go to the bathroom and clean your face a little. Your last snacks have left some traces.“

Melissa blushed and quickly left to go to the bathroom. Once there, she looked into the mirror and gasped. Her face was covered in stains. She must have been so consumed with eating that she didn’t notice the mess she was making. Melissa was amazed at how she had turned into such a piggy in just three months. She smiled, washed her face, and silently went back to class.

The rest of Melissa’s first day of school went by fast as Melissa was only able to concentrate on the sensation of her full belly pushing against her t-shirt. She was absolutely in love with how her body felt and began to wonder how amazing it would feel to develop a belly hang and waddle. Thinking about this made her wet and hungry. Once her classes were done, she hurried to her car and drove off.

Chapter 6

Alisson had told Melissa to go to her house right after school. There would be plenty of food waiting for her, and she was ordered to stuff herself while Alisson went to work out after school.

Melissa was relieved once she sat down on the couch. She hadn’t walked this much in a long time and was exhausted. Most of the day, her daydreams had revolved around being on her couch, stuffed and unable to move. She opened one of the bags on the table and began eating while rubbing her belly and thinking about all the things that had happened today. Never in a million years had she imagined getting humiliated as much as she had been today. All the embarrassing situations popped into her head, and her body tingled with pleasure. She desperately wanted to masturbate, but Alisson had told her to wait with that until she got home. So, Melissa began to eat faster, moaning loudly between each bite she took.

After a while, Melissa was too full to keep eating and lay back, breathing heavily. Her hands began exploring her growing body, and every soft spot she discovered was turning her on more. She was about to give in and reach between her legs when she heard Alisson come inside.

Alisson was still in her sports outfit, and she looked stunning. Melissa loved the way she felt when she looked at Alisson. Every part of her body had the perfect shape. She was working out and getting hotter by the day while Melissa was letting herself go completely, getting fatter and fatter. Alisson had won the competition to become the school’s hottest girl, which intimidated Melissa. She could feel herself get more submissive with every pound she gained. She would do anything this goddess would tell her. Becoming Alisson’s fat, waddling piggy, and being entirely under her control was all that Melissa wanted.

Alisson walked up to Melissa and gave her a shopping bag. “Here, I got those for you to wear since your old clothes won’t do anymore.“ She grinned. “Try some of them on!“

Melissa took out a dress and quickly put it on. It fit rather tight and showed every layer of fat on her body. She loved how it looked.

“Yes, that will do until you grow out of it soon,“ Alisson said, “now, take it off. I want to see your body in its whole glory.“

Melissa stripped down to her underwear and stood there, her full belly protruding in front of her. Alisson walked over and started pinching her body.

“I’ve really done a number on you those last months, haven’t I? Everyone was shocked to see you today and wondered how this could have happened. But I know how it happened. I know what a greedy pig you are deep inside. I know how much you want this. You want to be my piggy, right? You enjoy this too much to resist.“ She pointed at the huge wet spot on Melissa’s panties with a devilish look. “Tell me how much you want this!“

Melissa looked up at Alisson with big, pleading eyes. “Please,“ she said, breathing heavily, “let me be your piggy.“

“Don’t worry, I will turn you into the fatty you’re destined to be. I see you have already put away quite the amount of food. But I’m sure with my help, we can push some more into that fat face of yours. Now sit down.“

Melissa took a seat, and Alisson began feeding her with one hand while the other hand was rubbing Melissa’s growing curves. Melissa was so turned on she didn’t bother hiding it, moaning loudly as bite after bite found its way into her belly. Suddenly, Alisson’s hand slipped into Melissa’s panties, and she began pleasuring her. Melissa let out a scream of ecstasy. Everything around her faded, and she was in pure bliss.

Melissa wasn’t the only one enjoying the procedure. Alisson had always loved to control and manipulate people. Turning the girl she had envied for as long as she could remember into a gluttonous fatty was Alisson's dream come true. Watching Melissa lay there, chubby, stuffed, and helpless while squirming from her touch was turning Alisson on more than anything she had ever done. Having total control over Melissa was exhilarating. She felt excitement pulsing through her whole body and had to watch out to not start moaning, too. But she managed to hold back. She didn’t want to let her guard down.

After she made Melissa come in a burst of ecstasy, she told her it was time for her to go home at last. Melissa got dressed quickly and stumbled out of the house. As soon as Alisson heard the door close, her hand shot between her legs, and she masturbated until she had the best orgasm of her life.

“Honey, what happened to you?“ Melissa’s mom looked at her with big eyes as Melissa entered the house.  

“I’ve just been enjoying myself lately,“ Melissa answered and smiled at her.

“But you look huge! You used to be so skinny and pretty!“

“Well, I guess weight gain comes with enjoying yourself.“

Melissa patted her belly. She knew her parents might be shocked seeing her at such a high weight, but she was sure she could convince them it was ok. They talked a little more about her weight and what had happened. Her mom couldn’t keep her eyes off her daughter’s flabby body.

Melissa told her mom she was happy with her body and that everything was fine. Her mom had always believed that her daughter knew what was best for her, so she accepted the way she wanted to live. Secretly though, she wished her daughter would eventually find her way back to her old, skinny self. She enjoyed bragging to other parents and family members about how pretty, athletic and successful her daughter was.

“But don’t expect me not to poke fun at your flab,“ she added at the end. Melissa’s mom was always teasing people gently for fun, and Melissa looked forward to now becoming the primary receiver of her teasing.

After the talk, Melissa felt hungry, so she walked to the fridge and took everything that looked good and fattening. Her mom watched her, a little shocked to see what was happening to her little girl. Melissa sat down at the table and started digging in.

Once she was finished, she leaned back in her chair, her stuffed belly protruding in front of her. Watching everything silently, her mom walked over and pinched her belly.

“Now I see where all that comes from. I guess I’ll have to get used to my daughter being a fatty now.“ She laughed and walked away.

Melissa spent some more time sitting until she felt ready to move again. She then cleaned up and went to bed, satisfied with her day.

The following days went by the same pattern. Melissa would walk around in her tight outfit, stuff herself during lunch and PE class, and get teased about her behavior by everyone. Even though she had always been nice to everyone, she discovered that people were excited to watch her fall from grace. She had always been the perfect girl without any flaws, which made many girls envious of her. Now, they were all eager to make fun of her for letting herself go. Besides that, the school’s fat girls were amused to see the former popular girl join their fat club.

It would become a thing that people tried to get a picture or video of Melissa in her most unfortunate situations. People would compete to get the most ridiculous shot of her. Soon there were a thousand shots of Melissa stuffing herself, her belly being exposed, and her body jiggling when she walked in her tight clothes. Others showed Melissa being too stuffed to properly pick up something she had dropped and being laughed at, especially by Alisson. Alisson had made sure that the whole school knew Melissa as the former it-girl that had turned into a complete glutton. She loved how she had destroyed Melissa’s reputation in such a short time.

The first month of school flew by, and it was time for another weigh-in. Melissa could feel that she had gained weight. All her clothes were tight, and she was sure that Alisson would have to get her new ones soon. She noticed her thighs rubbing against each other even more, and that stretch marks appeared all over her body.

Alisson got the scales out again and placed them before Melissa.

“Let’s see how my piggy has been doing.“

Melissa was standing there in her underwear as Alisson approached her and placed her hands on her protruding belly. She began shaking and rubbing it.

“Remember how skinny you were when you first stepped through that door? And now you‘re soft and flabby all over.“ Her hands wandered up to Melissa’s growing breasts and then down to pinch the soft inside of her thighs. “I can’t wait to make you so fat it’ll be hard for me to reach around you like that.“

Melissa shivered at the thought of that. She knew that Alisson was serious, and she wouldn’t stop until Melissa had reached their goal of 350 pounds. Just when she was about to lose herself in her fantasies, Alisson slapped her ass and told her to get on the scales.

Melissa stepped forward and looked at the display in anticipation. The lights flashed, and she saw her new weight: 190 pounds.

Melissa was pleased with the result, considering that she had less time to stuff herself and had to walk around more than she used to. She turned to Alisson for approval but realized that Alisson didn’t share her enthusiasm. The smug grin on her face had disappeared, replaced by a look of anger.

“Are you even trying, piggy?“ She shouted out. “I’m not paying for all your expenses just so you can relax and only gain half of what you used to!“

Melissa lowered her head, feeling guilty. “I’m sorry. I did all that I could, but it isn’t easy to get stuffed in school as often as here.“

“You know what? You just sit down on the couch and stuff your pathetic face until you can barely breathe. I want this to be your biggest stuffing yet. Meanwhile, I’ll think of something to get you back on track.“

Melissa went into the living room and began shoveling everything in sight into her mouth. She felt terrible for disappointing Alisson and wanted to make it up to her. While eating, she wondered what Alisson would come up with for her.

Melissa went to school the next day, dying from excitement and curiosity about what Alisson would do to her.

She walked inside and was greeted by everyone around her, snickering like they did every time they saw her. Melissa remembered how everyone looked at her in envy or lust just a few months ago. Now the only attention she was getting was when people were laughing at her growing body and gluttonous behavior. This thought made her get goosebumps, and deep down, she knew she wanted so much more than that. She wanted people to be too shocked at her size to even think about laughing at her. She wanted to be a huge wale and get disgusted looks everywhere she waddled.

But nothing else happened until her first class began, which disappointed Melissa a little. She was hoping that Alisson would make her eat something before school started. She was gradually becoming lazier by the day and had trouble getting out of bed early in the morning to have the time to stuff herself. She usually just had time to get into the shower quickly and then eat a normal-sized breakfast which wasn’t nearly enough for her. She usually was starving by the time she got to school.

Her first class passed, and Melissa proceeded to her next one. She wondered why Alisson still hadn’t done anything. Could she have forgotten it? Or was she even done with making Melissa gain? She tried to shake these thoughts off and began listening to the teacher. He was a fun guy and always laid-back considering his rules in class.

His fun attitude made Melissa forget her sorrows for a little while, but they soon returned. She was beginning to get nervous. What if Alisson was so upset with her small gain this month that she wanted to quit? But they had a deal. And all Melissa wanted was to be Alisson’s fat piggy. She decided that she had to work hard to impress Alisson this month, which only made her hungrier. She wanted to stuff herself and let everyone see what a pig she was becoming. She was desperate to satisfy Alisson with her gain and be good piggy.  

Just as Melissa’s anxiety grew, there was a knock on the classroom door. The teacher opened the door and revealed a pizza delivery guy with a family-sized pizza in his hands.

“I have a delivery for Melissa,“ the guy said.

Melissa felt a rush of excitement and jumped out of her chair, causing her whole body to jiggle and her shirt to ride up. But she didn’t care. Her thoughts were consumed by pizza, and she quickly waddled up to the door.

“Here you go,“ the delivery guy said, “it has already been paid for.“

Melissa quickly walked back to her chair, her belly still exposed. She opened the box and took in the smell of the delicious pizza in front of her.

“Looks like someone didn’t have time for breakfast today,“ her teacher said, and the class laughed as she took a piece of pizza and stuffed it in her face.

Melissa was overcome with a feeling of happiness as she continued to eat while the class went on. Occasionally, she let out a quiet moan and made people turn their heads to chuckle at her. Her belly felt full when the pizza was gone, but Melissa craved more. She still didn’t feel like she had made a total pig out of herself, and she hoped that Alisson had come up with more ways to make her eat.

Alisson had done just that.

As Melissa walked out of class, enjoying her jiggling body and full belly, she saw Alisson standing in the hallway with some of her friends. She was grinning and had a chocolate bar in her hand.

“Hey fatty, come over here!“

Melissa slowly walked over, her eyes fixated on the chocolate bar.

“I have a little snack for you. Pretty sure you want it, don’t you?“

Melissa nodded and reached out for the bar. But Alisson pulled it away from her and unwrapped it.

“Not so fast. If you really want it, you’ll eat it out of my hand.“ She then held the chocolate bar out for Melissa to eat.

Melissa was feeling hot. She could feel the stares of everyone around her as she bent down and took a bite.

“Wow, what a piggy you are,“ Alisson said, “you just can’t control yourself anymore, can you?“

Melissa looked up at Alisson. “No, I can’t. It‘s just too good.“ With that, she took another bite as the crowd around her laughed.

“See, I told you guys she wouldn’t be able to resist,“ Alisson said with a grin.

Melissa greedily finished Alisson’s snack and was about to leave when Alisson’s friends pulled out some more chocolate bars and unwrapped them.

“Come here, piggy. We’re not done with you yet.“

Melissa walked to each of them and ate the bar out of their hand. Once she was finished, her face was covered with chocolate, and she was wetter than ever. One of Alisson’s friends grabbed her belly and made it jiggle.

“We are going to have so much fun watching you turn into a disgusting fat pig.“

With that, Alisson started a new trend.

Every day more and more people would come up to Melissa and start feeding her all kinds of snacks. Melissa was delighted. Countless people treated her like a piggy, and she spent all her free time in school being fed and made fun of. Everyone would point out her fatness everywhere she went. People had already forgotten that Melissa used to be the popular girl.  

While the thin and popular girls initially came up to feed her, Melissa soon noticed, to her surprise, that almost all of the fat girls were beginning to join in. They weren’t feeding her as publicly as the others and weren’t making fun of her. Instead, they would wait until Melissa finished her lunch during break and sat there with her stuffed belly. Then they’d take out all the snacks that they would usually eat themselves, walk over to Melissa and start to feed them to her, smiling as she was moaning with each bite they made her take. Once Melissa finished everything, they would wink and giggle as she struggled to get up and slowly waddled to her next class.  

As the month was coming to an end, Melissa noticed that there was something different about the bigger girls in school. She couldn’t put her finger on it at first, but after a while, she realized that most of them were moving around a little more light-footed. It dawned on her that they used her as an opportunity and motivation to lose weight. They were now feeding all the snacks that were making them fat to Melissa instead, and it was noticeable that they were starting to drop pounds.

Melissa, on the other hand, was feeling heavier every day. She was rapidly outgrowing her outfits, and her whole body tingled whenever she had to upgrade her wardrobe to a larger size. Her next weigh-in was coming up, and Melissa was confident that Alisson would be happy with the result. Every part of her body felt softer and jigglier, and she felt like her transformation into a true piggy was coming along great.

The next weigh-in day finally arrived. Melissa was standing in her underwear, waiting for Alisson to bring the scales. She looked down and grabbed her belly protruding out in front of her. She loved the feeling of it and was losing herself in the soft jiggliness that her body was turning into as she kept kneading it.

“You really love it, don’t you?“

Alisson was standing before her, the scales in her hand and a wicked smile on her face. Melissa blushed and nodded.

“Well, let’s see how you have been doing this month.“ Alisson lifted Melissa’s belly and dropped it to send a jiggle through her body. “I can see that there is some extra flab on you.“

She placed the scales in front of Melissa, who stepped on them, her chubby legs trembling from nervousness. The display flashed and showed Melissa’s new weight: 210 pounds. She let out a squeal of excitement, causing Alisson to laugh.

„You really are turning into a piggy through and through. And you have been a perfect piggy this month.“ She looked her up and down with a satisfied look on her face. “We will have you waddling around in no time if we keep up at this rate.“

Melissa smiled. She was surprised at how happy it made her that she was pleasing Alisson’s expectations. She looked at her with big, pleading eyes and was about to say something.

“Don’t say a word, fatty. I know what you want,“ Alisson cut her off. “You have finally made it over 200 pounds, and we will celebrate. Sit down on the couch. I’ll bring the food.“

Melissa sat down, enjoying her naked belly dropping onto her thighs. Alisson walked in carrying all kinds of delicious food. Melissa was in awe, looking at her body. She wore a tight, revealing outfit showing off every trained and toned part of her. Her hips swayed seductively as she approached Melissa, who couldn’t take her eyes off her. Alisson grinned as she realized what Melissa was staring at.

“You’ll never have a body like this ever again,“ she said as she ran her hands over her flat stomach. “Now eat, piggy.“

Melissa dug in right away, motivated by what Alisson had just said. Bite after bite disappeared into her greedy mouth, and she could feel her belly filling up. This continued for a long time until she finally started feeling stuffed and slowing down.

“Come on, piggy. You can’t be done yet,“ Alisson insisted, causing Melissa to pick up the pace again. She was losing herself in a haze of delicious taste and pain from her stuffed belly as Alisson suddenly ripped off her panties.  

Melissa gasped in surprise, which quickly turned into moans of pleasure as Alisson’s head dove between her plump thighs, and she began licking her dripping wet pussy. Melissa drifted into a state of pure bliss. She could only shovel more food into her mouth as Alisson pleasured her until Melissa came in a burst of satisfaction. As her high slowly faded, Melissa began to feel the intense pain of her severely overstuffed belly. There was no way she would be able to move for the next hour.

Alisson looked down at her, pleased. “Keep being a good, greedy pig, and you might get a reward like this again.“ With that, she left Melissa lying there, panting and moaning while holding her round belly.   

Chapter 7

As the days went on, Melissa enjoyed the ongoing softening of her figure. Thanksgiving was coming up, and she was looking forward to gorging on all the delicious food her mother would prepare. The only thing making her a little nervous was her aunt and uncle, who were coming for a visit. They hadn’t seen her in 2 years and sure would be surprised to see how much she had changed. On the other hand, there was her cousin Chloe. They hadn’t seen each other for 2 years, but then Chloe used to weigh around 250 pounds. Melissa remembered how she used to pig out on all the food while everyone around her was long finished. Melissa was excited to see how much bigger her cousin had grown. For once, she wouldn’t be alone in stuffing herself senseless. Maybe eating alongside Chloe would help push Melissa past all her limits.

When Thanksgiving arrived, Melissa eagerly waited to see her tubby cousin. She wore yoga pants and a tight shirt that showed off her new rolls. After hearing about her family visit, Alisson had picked out this outfit for her. Melissa was glad she wouldn’t be the only one looking fat this time.  

Finally, she heard a car pull into their driveway and the voices of her aunt and uncle. The doorbell rang, and Melissa’s mom went to open the door. Melissa finally got to see her cousin Chloe as the door swung open. But she didn’t look like Melissa had expected at all. In front of them stood a gorgeous slim woman with a bright smile, wearing a tight dress that perfectly complimented her figure.

“Wow, Chloe,“ Melissa’s mom said as she hugged her, “you look great.“

“Thanks, you do too,“ Chloe responded, turning to Melissa. As soon as she saw her, she stopped for a moment, and her smile changed into surprise. She quickly regained her composure, and a wide grin appeared as she approached Melissa.

“Hey Melissa, you look…different,“ she said and hugged her tight.

She held on to Melissa longer than usual, and Melissa could feel Chloe’s hand exploring her fat and slightly pinching her love handles. When she finally let go of Melissa, she looked at her belly and smirked. “I thought we might go on a run together tomorrow, but I guess I was wrong.“

Melissa was too embarrassed to say anything.

“Melissa, is that you?“ Her aunt was looking at her with big, surprised eyes. “What happened to you? You look just as chubby as our Chloe used to.“ She grabbed her belly and jiggled it. “You must have really enjoyed your food lately.“  

“You can say that,“ Melissa’s mom responded, “she has been eating like a pig. If she keeps up like this, she will be way bigger than Chloe ever was in no time.“

Everyone grinned and looked at Melissa, who was overwhelmed by the attention she was getting.

“Well,“ her mom continued, “let’s sit at the table, and you can see for yourself.“

As everyone was walking to the table, Melissa watched Chloe in front of her. She was moving with an elegance that Melissa remembered having before all of this started. Unlike her, Melissa felt like a cow, extremely aware of every jiggle on her body.

Chloe sat at the table, smiling as she watched Melissa plop into her chair.

A jiggle went through Melissa’s body, and her shirt rode up to expose her belly. She pulled it back down hastily and looked up, embarrassed to see Chloe wink at her.

“I’m amazed at how you’re still wearing tight clothes considering how much you have filled out,” she said. “Back when I was the fatty, I would have never had the confidence to pull something like that off. Just look how those yoga pants are struggling to contain all of your flab.“

It felt strange hearing those words coming from her cousin. It used to be the other way around. While they had never been mean to Chloe, Melissa and her family had made many playful comments about her eating habits and figure. And now it was Chloe’s time to pay it all back. However, they always had a good relationship, so Melissa knew her words were not meant to hurt her. Chloe was just obviously enjoying being the attractive cousin now.

“So, tell us, Chloe, how did you lose all that weight?“ Melissa’s mom asked.

“Well, at Thanksgiving two years ago, when I saw Melissa, I decided I needed to change my life and become more like her. So, I started running and signed up for the track team,“ Chloe answered. With a smile, she added, “Melissa must have thought the same when she saw me. Seems like there’s always going to be a fatty in the family. I’m just glad that it’s not me anymore, and she is taking my place instead. I can’t wait to see how much she will pack away.“  

“Oh, I’m sure she is going to put on a show for us,“ Melissa’s mom replied and rolled her eyes.

That’s when Melissa realized that all eyes would be on her while eating and began to feel uncomfortable. Thinking about it for a moment, she decided not to satisfy everybody’s expectations and to hold herself back. It would be the first time since everything with Alisson had begun. But back in the day, she used to control her appetite without a problem, so it shouldn’t be too hard to do that again.

She filled her plate with a moderate portion and sat back down. Chloe was giving her a knowing smile as Melissa took her first bite. The delicious flavors filled her mouth, and she was overwhelmed by a tingling sensation running through her entire body. She closed her eyes, let out a small moan, and instantly felt her control vanish.  

Soon, Melissa had lost track of time. Her first plate was long gone, and she must have been on her fourth or fifth plate, each filled with more food than the last. The satisfying feeling of her filling belly clouded all her judgment as Melissa shoveled food into her mouth in record time. Meanwhile, everyone else was only finishing their first plate.

Melissa could feel her belly expand with every plate she finished and her shirt ride up a little more. But she didn’t care about that anymore. All she was thinking about was eating more food. After a few plates, her shirt had ridden up almost all the way to her breasts, exposing her whole belly.

“Woah, take it easy,“ Chloe said, looking at her, stunned, “you’re already bursting out of your clothes.“

Melissa was too engaged with her food and didn’t bother to look up from her plate. In between bites, she replied: “But it’s soo good!“

“I told you guys she would put on a show,“ Melissa’s mom said, and everybody laughed.

Her family continued to talk since they were already done eating while Melissa was still shoveling more food into her mouth. Having already made a pig out of herself, she had decided that she could just as well stuff herself to her maximum and be happy. Besides that, she couldn’t deny that she was getting turned on by the amused looks Chloe gave her every time she got up to get more to eat.  

After a few more plates, Melissa felt stuffed and started thinking about stopping. But just as she was about to take her last bite and lean back, her mom started bringing in the desserts. Immediately, Melissa knew that her eating session wasn’t over yet. She heaved her heavy body out of her chair with a quiet groan and slowly shuffled to the table with all the delicious desserts. Once more, she filled her plate as much as possible and went back to her seat.

“I can’t believe how much you’re able to eat. Even in my fattest days, I wouldn’t have been able to pack away half of what you have just eaten,“ Chloe said, her eyes fixated on Melissa’s bloated belly. Melissa blushed and started to dig in, enjoying all the sweet flavors filling her mouth.

Even though she was already stuffed, Melissa again lost herself in all the food. She didn’t know how often she had gotten up to get more, but eventually, she was too full to take another bite. She leaned back and looked down at her enormous belly sticking out in front of her. Her shirt had long lost the fight to cover her belly, which was now exposed in its full glory.

“Look who is finally done pigging out!”

Chloe laughed as she approached Melissa with a grin. She stood behind the incapacitated Melissa and bent down to place her hands on her full belly.

As Chloe started rubbing it, she put her mouth next to Melissa’s ear. “You will get so fat if you keep eating like this. And I can’t wait to see it, fatty,“ she whispered and slapped Melissa’s belly.

Melissa groaned and felt her panties get soaking wet.

Melissa’s mom turned to look at Melissa. “Hey sweety, I’ve been thinking. Since you have outgrown all your old clothes and I honestly don’t think they will fit you for quite a while, maybe you could show them to Chloe. She must be the size you used to be, so perhaps she could wear some of them.“

“Yeah, that sounds like a great idea,“ Chloe beamed joyfully. “I always liked the cute clothes you used to wear, and I can’t wait to try them all on. Come on, let’s go!“ Chloe took off into Melissa’s room, leaving Melissa to slowly lift herself out of her chair and follow her awkwardly.

When Melissa entered her room, Chloe was already going through her old clothes. Melissa walked over to her bed and lay down, letting out a sigh of relief. Walking around with her stuffed belly was getting harder every day.

“Oh, this one always looked so cute on you,” Chloe excitedly said while holding one of Melissa's former favorite dresses. “I'm going to try it on.” With that, she opened her dress, revealing her toned body as it fell to the ground.

Melissa looked at her in awe. It felt as if she was looking at an old picture of herself. She had never realized how similar her cousin looked to her. A shiver ran through her body as Melissa realized that she must look quite like Chloe used to look back when she was fat. She remembered how huge Chloe seemed to her two years ago. Now, people were thinking the same when they saw her. She wasn't quite as fat as Chloe used to be, but she knew that eventually, she would surpass her.

By far.

Chloe interrupted her thoughts.

“How do I look?” she asked and struck a pose.

“You look absolutely amazing,” Melissa replied and smiled. It was true, Chloe looked breathtaking, and the dress fit her perfectly.

“So, can I keep this dress then?” she asked and looked at Melissa with glowing eyes.

“Yes, it's yours.”

Chloe smiled and looked at the rest of the clothes. “It really is a shame you can't wear any of these anymore. You really managed to grow out of all of them?” She picked up another of Melissa's dresses and grinned. “I remember this being really loose on you back in the day. Maybe it will still fit you.”

Melissa started to feel nervous. “No, I'm sure it won't. I have gained too much lately.”

“I wouldn't be that sure,” Chloe responded. “You should try it on!”

“I don't think that is a good idea,” Melissa said shyly.

“Come on, I'm sure it will still fit, and you will look super cute in it.”

Melissa began shuffling herself out of her bed hesitantly. Her stuffed belly made every move feel slow and awkward, and she knew all the elegance she once had in her movements was gone.

Once she was finally on her feet, she looked at the dress in Chloe's hands. It used to be very loose, but there was no way it would fit her now. And Melissa was sure that Chloe knew that. She was just taking the opportunity to humiliate her fat cousin.

She clumsily took off her clothes and then hastily stepped forward to grab the dress, causing a ripple to go through her whole body.

Chloe noticed this and giggled.

“Seeing you like this, I have to admit it might be a tight fit. But you still should try it on.”

Melissa put the dress over her head and attempted to put her arms through the armholes. This proved to already be more challenging than she expected. Her chubby arms barely fit through and were straining the dress to its limits. As she started to pull the dress down, she knew that the rest of her body would also strain it that way. And she was right. The dress clung to her skin, and she felt like she could burst out of it at any moment. Besides that, it barely covered her belly, exposing her ass and legs.  

Seeing her cousin standing there crammed into a way too tight dress and breathing heavily from the struggle of getting into it caused Chloe to laugh.

“Now, don't just stand there. Turn around and let me see everything!”

As Melissa slowly turned around, Chloe laughed again.

“Well, I'm sorry. I might have misjudged how big you have gotten. But seeing you like this, I realize there would be no way you would ever get your fat ass covered by this dress.”

Melissa's cheeks grew red. As she turned around again and was about to try to take the dress off, Chloe took another close look at her.

“Wait a minute,” she shouted out. “Are you sucking in your belly? Yes, you are!”

Melissa nodded weakly. “I was trying to get into the dress, so I thought sucking it in would help.”

“But you can't suck your belly in all the time," Chloe replied. “Come on, let it go. I want to see your body like it usually looks."

Melissa took a deep breath and released her belly as she exhaled. She immediately felt the added strain she was putting on her dress. Just as she began to feel relieved because her dress was still holding it together, she heard a tearing sound. The seams started ripping on the sides, and her fat rolls spilled out of the resulting holes.

“Wow, I guess your body is just getting too fat to handle now.” Chloe giggled and walked toward Melissa. “Don't worry about taking it off. I'll just tear it off you. It's ruined anyway.”

She began tearing it off, pinching and jiggling every part of Melissa's body. Melissa felt like an overfed pig being measured. Although her face was red from embarrassment, it was simultaneously a wonderful and arousing feeling.

Once Chloe was done, Melissa slowly bent down to put on her other clothes again, groaning from the discomfort her full belly was causing her.

“Oh, you don't have to put these on again. It's just us girls here, so make yourself comfortable on the bed like this," Chloe said, “I want to catch some more glimpses of your round belly while I'm trying on the rest.”

Melissa nodded and lay down on her bed, absentmindedly putting one hand on her belly and rubbing it.

Seeing this gave Chloe another idea.

“I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how rude I was to try on all your clothes while you had nothing to do. I'll get you some snacks to enjoy yourself a little.”

“Thanks, but I'm fine,” Melissa replied. “I'm still really full from dinner.”

Chloe turned around and smiled. “I used to be a fat girl, too, remember? You can't fool me; I know exactly what you need to have a good time.” With that, she left the room.

She soon returned with a big bowl of chocolate bars and put it next to Melissa.

“Thanks, but I really don't think I'll eat those,” Melissa immediately said. Chloe didn't say anything in return. Instead, she gave Melissa a knowing look, smiled, and resumed trying on her clothes.

As time passed, Melissa found it increasingly dull to just lay around, and without even realizing it, her focus shifted to the bowl next to her. Finally, she couldn't resist the temptation and grabbed a chocolate bar. It disappeared into her greedy mouth within seconds.

When Chloe heard the sound of the wrapper being opened, she turned around and smiled.

“See, I told you I know what fat girls want. Now eat up, tubby.”

After finishing her first chocolate bar, Melissa continued with the next one. She kept going without a break, sometimes eating so fast that she almost forgot to breathe. Eventually, her hand hit the bottom of the bowl as she was reaching for another one. Just at that moment, Chloe turned around.

“Good timing. We're both finished at the same time.” She looked at Melissa, and it was apparent that she was enjoying the sight of her stuffed cousin lying on her bed, surrounded by wrappers. “It was fun trying on all of your cute outfits. And as I can see, you had some fun, too. I'm going to end the day by going on a run. But not before I get you some more snacks.”

Chloe brought another full bowl, and Melissa continued to eat right away while Chloe changed into her running outfit.

When she was done, she walked over to Melissa, putting her hands on her belly and rubbing it. “I remember being like this, and I'm really glad this time of my life is over. But I have to admit, it's fun seeing you take my place. I think you're filling out the role of the fat cousin way better than I ever could.” She winked at Melissa and left her to continue her eating frenzy.

Melissa kept on eating until she eventually passed out. She was woken up the following day when Chloe entered her room.

“Good morning, tubby. Sleep well?” She walked to Melissa's bed and saw that one chocolate bar was still in her bowl. She grabbed it and held it in front of Melissa's face. “You forgot one.”

Melissa reached out and started eating it, realizing she was again hungry. She looked up at Chloe innocently. “Could you maybe bring me some more snacks before I get out of bed?”

Chloe smiled. “Of course, I wouldn't want my big cousin to be hungry.” She went and brought Melissa a tray full of sweet snacks. “We are about to leave, so you should come and say goodbye once you're finished with everything.”

Melissa quickly ate everything on the tray, and once the satisfying feeling of her full stomach set in, she got out of bed and dressed. Her aunt and uncle came up to say goodbye when she stepped outside her room. Then Chloe walked up and hugged her tight.

“I can't wait to see how fat you will be next year,” she whispered. She then pinched her belly and smiled. “See you next year, tubby. And thanks for the clothes." With that, she turned around and walked out.

Chapter 8

Alisson was amused when she heard Melissa's story about her Thanksgiving. “Oh, believe me, Chloe is not the only one who can't wait to see how fat you will be next year. And I will make sure you will be absolutely huge by then.”

The days kept following the same fattening routine. Every day, Melissa would get a load of treats from her schoolmates and later, at night, get stuffed to her maximum by Alisson until she would pass out. Sometimes Melissa would wake up at night to get herself another snack because she was already starving. She was living at Allison's house now, only going home for a short time on the weekends, shocking her parents with how much bigger she looked every time. Melissa gained another 20 pounds by her next weigh-in, putting her at 230.

Alisson was pleased with Melissa's progress and stuffed her until she was about to burst as a reward. As Melissa was sitting there, unable to move, Alisson walked up and started kneading her round belly.

“You have done such a good job getting fatter for me, so since Christmas is coming up, we'll go to a buffet in 3 weeks as a reward, piggy.”

Melissa's eyes lit up. She had been dreaming about making a pig of herself in front of strangers for a while now. But Alisson had never proposed to do it, not wanting to be seen with a fatty like her in public. But now, her next dream would finally come true.

“In those 3 weeks before your big day, we'll have to work on your stomach capacity. I want you to be able to put away a ridiculous amount of food in front of your audience.”

For the following 3 weeks, Alisson ensured that Melissa was stuffed every minute she was awake. She woke her up early, so she could stuff her before school began. Melissa would already be uncomfortably full once she arrived at school. But Alisson still expected her to eat all the treats she was given there, so Melissa did just that. Since Christmas was coming up, it seemed like everyone had more treats to give to her. Melissa spent all her day being stuffed to the brim, breathing heavily while slowly waddling through the halls, where she was fed more snacks.

When the big day had finally come, Melissa felt ready to eat until the buffet ran out of food. Alisson had forbidden her to eat during the day so that she would be ravenous by the evening. It was pure torture for Melissa. She didn't remember when she had last felt hunger and had never gone more than an hour without eating for the last few months. By noon, she was experiencing horrible pangs of hunger. After another hour, she couldn't take it anymore and slowly walked to the fridge. As she reached out to open it, Alisson suddenly appeared behind her and grabbed her arm.

“What do you think you are doing?” She asked angrily.

“Please, I just need a little snack to get me through the day. I'm in so much pain,” Melissa whined.

She tried to get her arm free to grab a snack. But she struggled to no avail. Alisson was able to retain her without breaking a sweat. Melissa was surprised by Alisson's strength and, at the same time, shocked about how weak she had gotten. All her muscles were gone by now, replaced by jiggly fat. Her weak, jiggly arms made her feel utterly helpless against Alisson. In contrast, Alisson's toned arms pinned easily pinned her against the wall. As Alisson grabbed her other arm, Melissa realized she was entirely at her mercy.

“Get away from the fridge, fatty. I told you there would be no food for you until we get to the buffet, and I don't make exceptions. Especially not for a pathetic pig like you.”

She led Melissa back to the living room and made her sit down. “I can't deny that it's fun seeing how out of control you are. But the rules are the rules,” she said as she grabbed a rope and tied Melissa to the chair. “I think this is the only way to prevent you from stuffing yourself before our big event later. So, you'll sit here until I decide it’s time to go.”

She turned on the tv and left, ignoring Melissa's desperate plea for a snack.

Time passed exceptionally slowly for Melissa. She felt like she had been sitting in her chair for days, the pain in her belly growing worse every minute. She had quickly regretted acting up against Alisson and wished her hands would be free, so she could at least rub her belly to soothe the pain. But now, she was just left with the pain and daydreams of all the delicious food she would stuff into her mouth once she was free.

After an eternity, Alisson returned. She untied Melissa and put some clothes on her lap.

“It's time, piggy. Put these on and meet me in my car.”

Melissa jumped up, her body jiggling, and got undressed as quickly as possible. She grabbed the leggings Alisson had given her and tried to put them on as fast as possible. This proved harder than expected, as they were so tight that getting them over her thunderous thighs was a struggle. By the time she had put on the top she was given, Melissa was already breathing heavily. Her top was too short to cover her belly completely, looking more like a crop top. Besides that, the tightness of her leggings caused Melissa to have quite the prominent muffin top. But Melissa didn't think about that too much. Instead, she rushed over to the car.

Alisson had to laugh as she watched Melissa hurry to her car. Her flabby body was jiggling all over, especially her belly, which was exposed since her top had ridden up. Melissa was breathless from her fast walk when she entered the car.

“I know this day has been hard for you so far,” Alisson said. “But the upcoming food will be worth it. Now, my unfit fatty, relax, catch your breath, and get ready to pig out.”

Melissa was shifting around impatiently during the ride. Once they got to the buffet, she let out a squeal of joy and was about to leave the car, but Alisson grabbed her arm.

“Not so fast. Did you really think I wanted to be seen at the buffet with a fat pig like you? No, I'm meeting up with my friends there. We go to this buffet once a year before Christmas to make fun of all the fatties there. And you are tonight's main attraction. So, I will sit down with them and text you when it's time for your entrance. And make sure you get a table in our line of sight so we can see every pathetic thing you do.”

With that, Melissa was left to wait once again. 15 minutes had passed, but it felt like an eternity until Melissa finally received a text from Alisson.

“Alright, piggy, it's time for your show.”

Melissa jumped out of the car, her body jiggling everywhere, turning her on and making her even hungrier. As soon as she entered the buffet, she heard Alisson's voice.

“Girls, we are up for a treat tonight. It's our school's disgusting pig. How does she have the nerve to wear something that tight?”

Alisson was sitting there with five of her popular friends. Melissa quickly walked over to a table in Alisson's line of sight, ignoring all the stares she was already getting for her exposed muffin top.

By the time she reached her table, her mind was already clouded from all the delicious-smelling food around her. She grabbed a plate and hurried over to the buffet, her hungry belly longing to finally get stuffed again. As she stood before the buffet and saw the food in front of her, she couldn't stand to wait any longer. She grabbed a handful of chicken nuggets and stuffed them into her mouth, moaning as the flavors filled her mouth and her belly finally got what it wanted. She grabbed another handful, put it into her mouth, and quickly filled her plate. As she walked back to her table, she could see people staring at her and whispering about the fat girl that had just stuffed her face right out of the buffet.

Melissa began to engulf plate after plate.

As time passed, she was getting more and more stares and comments from the people around her. Her shirt had now ridden up even more and was stained from the food that missed her mouth. Every time she had to fill her plate back up, she had to pass by Alisson's table. And every time, they made fun of her appearance and behavior, turning Melissa on and making her lean more into behaving like a pig.

As she kept stuffing herself, Melissa could see people around her taking out their phones and taking pictures and videos of the spectacle she was presenting. Especially one group of guys had taken great interest in Melissa. They were shouting comments about her, making grunting noises every time she went to get more food, and made no secret about how disgusting they found her.

Melissa wasn't the only one who realized the guys' particular interest in her. After a while, her phone vibrated with a text from Alisson. "Those boys seem to be really interested in you. You should go over and talk to them. And don't forget to take a snack with you while walking over."

Melissa felt her face turn red. Until now, she had been wholly hypnotized by stuffing herself, barely noticing the things happening around her. But now that she had to interact with others, she suddenly realized her state. She felt her full and exposed belly sticking out and learned how stained her shirt had become from her uncontrollable eating.

As she slowly got out of her seat and began walking, she couldn't help but notice every jiggle her body was making. She was getting nervous as she walked toward the boys. Passing by the buffet, she grabbed a donut and immediately began eating it to soothe her nerves. When she realized that the donut wasn't nearly enough, she turned around. She picked up four more donuts while hearing laughter coming from Alisson's table.

By the time she had reached the guys' table, she had only one donut left in her hand. She greeted them nervously and forced herself to smile. Then she took a bite from her remaining donut.

“Look, guys, the pig can actually talk,” one of the guys said and laughed. “I thought all she was good for was eating and moaning.”

Melissa was too nervous to say anything. Instead, she kept eating her donut. The guy who had just talked reached out and slapped her belly.

“I can't believe a fatty like you has the nerve to come up and talk to us, looking like this.”

Another of the guys looked at the table and smiled. “Guys, I know why she is here. It's because of our leftover cake. She just couldn't stay away from that. Am I right?” He grabbed the plate with the chocolate cake and held it out to Melissa. “Here, take it. I know it's supposed to be eaten with a fork, but I'm sure a fat pig like you can manage eating it with her hands.”

Melissa hesitated for a moment but then realized that everyone was thinking of her as a pig anyway, so she could as well act like one. She grabbed a piece and quickly stuffed it into her mouth. Piece after piece disappeared into her mouth, and soon the plate was empty while chocolate was smeared all over Melissa's face and shirt. The guys stared at her in disbelief and then started laughing.

“Wow, that was...something. Now, get your flab out of our faces. We don't want to be seen with a pig like you.”

Walking back to her table, Melissa felt better about herself than ever and turned on beyond belief. As she passed the girls’ table, Alisson suddenly extended her leg, causing Melissa to trip and fall. She let out a surprised scream and heard ripping noises from her leggings.

Everyone at the buffet started laughing while Melissa slowly got up and checked her leggings for the damage. She realized that she now had two big holes on both sides of her legs and one in the back, causing half of her butt to be exposed. She quickly sat down at her table, her face burning red from embarrassment, unsure what to do now. Just then, her phone rang with another message from Alisson.

“Don't you dare think about leaving now. The fun is just about to begin. Now get another plate to stuff your fat face with.”

So, Melissa followed Alisson's command and got herself another plate. As she began to eat, she noticed one of the servers approaching her.

“I'm sorry, but we can't tolerate your behavior anymore. I'll have to ask you to finish your plate and leave.”

Melissa nodded weakly and continued eating. After she finished her plate, she got up and started walking towards the door, feeling the stares from everyone around her resting on her exposed butt. Once outside, the cold breeze against her exposed body parts caused her to feel waves of pleasure surging through her body.

She was about to walk over to Alisson's car when she got another text from her. “Too bad, I would have loved to see this play out. There's a Burger King across the street. Go there and continue eating, piggy. I'll let you know when it's time to go.”

When Melissa entered the Burger King, all eyes were on her once again.

People couldn't believe the sight she was presenting to them. A stuffed fat girl, with her belly, love handles, butt, and parts of her thighs exposed and a chocolaty mess on her face and shirt. All the stares she was getting caused a new eagerness to get stuffed to grow in Melissa. She ordered a bunch of burgers, fries, and milkshakes until no more room was left on her tray. Then she walked to a free seat while the cashier gave her a judging look.

She dug right in, and by the time she finished everything, she was so full that even the slightest movement felt too much. But she didn't want to stop just yet, so she heaved herself out of her seat and slowly waddled over to the same cashier she had ordered from before. She got another judgmental look as she made her fill the tray up again and waddled back to her seat to continue eating. Every bite proved hard work, and Melissa struggled to keep up her fast pace, constantly moaning from the pain of her overstuffed belly.

As Melissa was halfway done and her eating kept getting slower, she heard the doors open and saw Alisson walking in. Alisson grinned as she saw Melissa sitting there, loudly panting with her stuffed belly hanging out. She pulled out her phone, typed a message, and then left.

“I see you've been doing a good job without me. Now finish up and meet me in my car in five minutes.”

Melissa looked at the remaining food before her and took a deep breath. Stuffing everything inside her in five minutes would be a challenging task. Still, she didn't see any other way, so she began gorging on the food again. She managed to finish everything in five minutes but felt so full that she wasn't sure if she could even walk.

She groaned as she slowly got up and started waddling. Once outside, she noticed the strain her overfed body was putting on her leggings. Not thinking more about it, she continued her incredibly slow waddle until she suddenly felt a snap and her leggings ripped even further.

Now, her butt, panties, and thighs were exposed entirely, and Melissa shrieked in horror. She wanted to run over to Alisson's car as fast as possible, but she was so stuffed that she couldn't do anything more than continue her slow waddle. She felt her cellulite-covered butt and thighs jiggle as people around her pointed at her and took pictures of the bizarre spectacle she was offering.

The humiliation continued for a few more minutes as Melissa unwillingly presented her flabby butt and thighs to the whole parking lot until she finally reached Alisson's car. She got inside and took a minute to catch her breath while Alisson was laughing.

“Well, this was the perfect ending for this evening. I know how turned on you must be from all of this.” She pinched Melissa's exposed thighs and jiggled them. “Now start fingering yourself and come for me, fatty.”

Melissa followed her command even though her distended belly made it hard to reach between her legs. Alisson started driving, a smile on her face as she listened to the ecstatic moans of her overstuffed piggy.

Chapter 9

By the time New Year came around, Melissa had packed on another 20 pounds, putting her at 250. Her belly was now a round mass of fat hanging over her pants. Her thighs were rubbing together so much that she was beginning to develop a slow waddle.

Alisson loved how fat her piggy was getting. She couldn't stop teasing her and making fun of her just to stuff her until she was ready to burst when they got home, then pleasure her at great length once all the fattening food had found its way into her belly.

Melissa loved letting herself go and embracing the fat lifestyle while being under the command of a fit beauty.

However, there was one problem that had been developing since the school year had started. Since Melissa spent most of her time thinking about food, eating, or being in a food coma, she didn't spend any time studying. Because of that, her grades worsened as her waistline expanded. Alisson wanted Melissa to attend the same college, so her grades had to improve slightly. They wouldn't need to be the best since Alisson had a lot of connections and could arrange for Melissa to get into college with mediocre grades.

So, Alisson convinced Melissa that she had to take it a little slower for two months. She would still get to stuff herself, but before that, she would have to study for a bit. And if she put enough effort into it, her grades would improve enough so she could return to her old lifestyle soon.

Even though Melissa had to take it slower, Alisson had it all planned out perfectly so that she would still gain at almost the same rate. At the end of January, she had gained 15 pounds, followed by another 15 in February, putting her at 280 pounds.

By now, Melissa was looking like a fat blob. Her flabby belly was developing a severe hang, and her walk had now completely turned into a waddle. She was getting so unfit that even the slightest exertion was enough to make her gasp for air. Getting dressed in the morning was enough to get her exhausted and needing a break.

Those two months were a success since Melissa's gain didn't slow down too much. Still, her grades improved significantly and were good enough to make it into the same college Alisson was going to. Nevertheless, Alisson was glad she could return to her old routine of ruthlessly stuffing Melissa. She wanted to get her monthly gain back up to 20 pounds. It seemed like this was the natural rate at which her body would grow.

As soon as the first day of March came around, Melissa returned to being a full-blown lazy pig. She was sitting at lunch and devouring another huge plate filled with fattening food when she saw the group of the school's fattest girls approach her. This was nothing out of the ordinary. They came to her table almost every day, feeding her some snacks. Usually, Melissa was too busy stuffing herself with the food from her plate and never really paid much attention to them as they waddled toward her. Still, this time she looked up, and her eyes widened.

Since Melissa had only been interested in the food they fed her, she didn’t notice that they were getting a little thinner every week. And by now, they weren't the fat girls Melissa remembered. They all were still quite chubby, but their slow waddle was gone. Instead, they walked faster and with an energy that Melissa hadn't seen before. Each one had a bright smile and a bag of snacks.

“How is our piggy doing?” One of them asked as they reached Melissa's table. Not expecting an answer, she unwrapped a chocolate bar and grinned as Melissa ate it out of her hand right away. They took turns feeding Melissa until finally, the girl that Melissa remembered as being the fattest in the whole school stepped forward.

As she began feeding Melissa, she placed one hand on her belly and started rubbing and jiggling it. “Do you happen to know how much you weigh now?” She asked and held back her snack so that Melissa had to answer.

“About 280 pounds,” Melissa quickly answered and blushed while struggling to bend forward to bite into the snack in front of her face.

“That's great,” the girl said. “You know, I was the biggest one around a year ago at 300 pounds. But each of us has lost about 70 pounds over the last few months. So, it's great to hear that I'm not the fattest one anymore.”

Hearing this sent a shiver through Melissa's body, and she instantly felt incredibly wet. Without realizing it, she ate faster, getting chocolate all over her face.

“That's a good fatty.” The girl laughed, then picked up Melissa's belly and let it fall into her lap, causing her to moan. “You're just too addicted to eating to stop, no matter how fat it makes you am I right? Just a year ago, I would have never dared to think that one day I'll get to call you a fatty. But now look at you, fatty! Look how out of control you are!”

Melissa's head was spinning, and she was so turned on that all she could think about was devouring more and more snacks. She was about to come from all the teasing when the bell rang, snapping her out of her haze.

The girls smiled down at her as she moaned and held her stuffed belly. “See you tomorrow, piggy.” With that, they began walking away, their hips swaying seductively and some turning around to smirk at the chocolate-covered and panting Melissa.

It took a while to catch her breath, but after a few minutes, Melissa, the now officially fattest girl in her school, raised herself out of her seat. Not even bothering to clean up her face, she got some chocolate bars from the vending machine. As she slowly waddled to her next class, she plopped the first chocolate bar into her mouth.

Realizing that she was the fattest girl in school wasn't the only milestone Melissa reached that month. Her weigh-in at the end of the month also showed that she had reached the 300-pound mark.

Alisson was just as happy about that as Melissa was. She loved seeing her piggy expand into massive dimensions. After the weigh-in, she made sure to stuff Melissa until she could not move and then lick her until she had multiple mind-shattering orgasms.

Over time, Alisson realized that she loved the jiggling belly her piggy was growing. She was surrounded by soft fatness every time her head dove between Melissa's thighs, which felt wonderful. She made it seem to Melissa as if she was pleasuring her out of pity and because she wanted to have her under her complete control. While both things were true, by now, Alisson mainly loved the feeling of Melissa's fat and was getting just as much pleasure from it as her piggy was. However, she didn't want Melissa to notice it. Whenever Alisson felt drawn to Melissa too much, she thought about how she had hated her. How all those years, Melissa took the positive spotlight away from her. This helped her get back to wanting to humiliate her as much as possible for letting herself become such a massive pig. And the next opportunity to humiliate her piggy was just around the corner.

Track season started about a month ago, and it was time for their High School to host a meeting on the first weekend of April. Melissa had already feared that Alisson would make her come to watch the meeting, and she was right.

The night before the meeting, Melissa was lying on Alisson's sofa, breathing heavily from being stuffed, as Alisson approached her with a grin.

“I bet you know what I'm going to say. Tomorrow is our track meeting, and I want you to be there.”

Melissa nodded. Even though she had expected this, she still felt nervous about it. Many people who hadn't seen her for a year would attend the meeting. She hoped nobody would recognize her, but she was sure Alisson wouldn't let that happen. All the parents and athletes would be looking for her.

Alisson sat down next to Melissa and put a hand on her thigh. As soon as her hand sunk into the soft fatness, Alisson felt a rush going through her body. All she wanted to do for a moment was grab and jiggle, then dive her head between them and enjoy the warm fatness around her.

She quickly shook those thoughts and looked Melissa in the eyes. “Now, I just want to make sure that you know what you have to do there. All I want to see you do is to eat. All the time. The only time you're allowed to be seen without food in your hands is when you're in line to get yourself more of it, do you understand?”

Melissa nodded again; she would have done that even when Alisson hadn't ordered her to do it. By now, she was too addicted to eating, and it was impossible for her to just sit around without putting something fattening into her mouth.

“And, to be clear, waddling up to receive your award isn't an exception from this rule. I want you to have both hands full of snacks while you are in front of everybody!”

Melissa gasped. She had forgotten about her award!

Last year she set a new school record in the 400-meter race. And it was a tradition that athletes who had set a record would be recognized at the home meet the following year. All her hopes of not getting recognized at the meet were gone. Everybody would see what had happened to the former athletic superstar. How she had transformed into this out-of-shape caricature of her former fit self. It would be the ultimate display of how far this once attractive beauty had fallen.

Thinking about the things she would have to go through tomorrow instantly aroused Melissa. Soon she was utterly lost in the fantasies of her upcoming humiliation. Her hands were kneading her belly, jiggling it and letting it fall into her lap as small moans escaped her mouth.

She was about to reach between her legs when Alisson grabbed her hand.

“Not today, piggy. You have to earn that tomorrow, and then I'll satisfy you completely,” Alisson said. She could barely withstand her desire to jump on top of her piggy and do everything to make her come. But she was used to discipline and got herself under control.

“Now go to bed and get some rest for your big day.”

Melissa spent most of the next day fantasizing about what she would have to go through during the meet. When the school bell finally rang, she was shivering with anticipation. She left the classroom as fast as she could, which was still slower than anybody else. Her heavy body and poor stamina prevented her from doing anything fast. As she made her way to the back door leading to the stadium, she saw Alisson approach her.

Alisson was wearing the school's track uniform, which consisted of short spandex hot pants that just about covered her fantastic ass and a short top that was more like a sports bra. Their school was known to have a laid-back attitude considering their athletes’ uniforms, and boys around the county were coming to watch them compete.

Today was the first warm day of the year. Warm enough to walk around without a jacket. Melissa could tell how much Alisson was enjoying showing off her perfect body, swaying her hips seductively as she walked toward her.

“Ready for your big moment, piggy?” She grinned and held out a track uniform. “Here, put this on. After all, you're getting an award for your athletic achievement. And since you don't have an athlete's body anymore, you should at least wear an athlete's outfit.” She jiggled Melissa's belly. “It's not the small size you used to wear since, let's face it, your fat ass would rip those apart if you tried to put them on. We usually don't let fatties into our team, so we don't have your huge size. This is the closest I could find. I'm sure you can make it fit somehow. Now go change and show the world what has happened to our school's most promising runner. You know, last year, I heard so many guys say that you were the hottest thing they had ever seen when wearing this outfit. Let's see what they will say now.”

She laughed and walked outside.

Melissa waddled into the locker room nervously. The last time she had been there was on the first day of the school year when she had to change her inappropriate outfit. She was relieved that everybody else had already changed and left the room. Looking at the skimpy outfit in her hands, she remembered when this was her favorite thing to wear a year ago. Now, it was the most unflattering outfit that she could think of.

She took off her clothes, already getting out of breath, and grabbed the spandex hot pants. They were stretched out to their maximum as she pulled them over her huge jiggly thighs, but she managed to put them on. She struggled a little more with the short top as it was hard to get it over her head and to fit her big boobs inside, but she finally got it to fit somehow. As she waddled to the mirror to look at herself, Melissa felt like a giant blob, already panting just from putting on some clothes.

It was impossible to tell if she was wearing any pants. Her hanging belly covered any signs of the hot pants underneath. Even from the back, you couldn't tell that she was wearing pants as half of her fat butt was hanging out, making it look like she was wearing poorly fitting panties. Her tight top barely contained her breasts and was digging into her back fat, causing her fat rolls to become even more prominent.

Melissa looked at her reflection in awe, increasingly turned on by seeing what she had done to herself over the past year. She ran her hands over her flabby belly, picking it up and letting it drop against her thighs, moaning as her whole body jiggled. Just as she was about to start pleasuring herself, she had one quick moment of clear thought and quickly turned away from the mirror. She knew it was time for her to show up at the stadium, so she started waddling out of the locker room. Her belly was slapping against her wobbly thighs with every step she took, the feeling and sound of it making her head spin. As she reached the door, she took one last deep breath and opened it.

As soon as Melissa waddled outside, she felt the stares everyone was giving her. She slowly made her way to the food stand, her whole body jiggling while laughter and snickering followed her every step.

Once she reached the food stand, she ordered enough food to feed a family. They had to look for a big bag to put the food into since it was way too much to carry in her hands. The girl at the food stand finally gave her the bag with a disgusted look.

Melissa turned around, feeling the nervousness rising inside her. She had gotten used to being the fat girl in school and being made fun of. Still, so many other people here hadn't seen her for a year, and she was anxious about how the crowd would react to her gain.

She took a donut and started eating it as she shuffled over to the bleachers. Everywhere she looked, she could see people giving her disgusted looks as they watched her exposed, jiggling body. However, Melissa was surprised that she didn't see many shocked faces in the audience. Instead, most looked at her in disgust. She found a free seat and sat down, feeling a jiggle go through her body. Immediately, her focus shifted from the people around her to the big bag of food in her hands. She tore it open and began stuffing her face with anything she got her chubby hands on.

As time passed and the award ceremony came closer, Melissa finally had her belly filled up enough to start noticing the people around her again. She looked down at herself and saw grease and chocolate smeared all over her top and belly. But the stains didn’t bother her since her day would be full of embarrassment anyway. So, instead of worrying about cleaning herself up, she took out another burger and took a big bite.

While she enjoyed the taste of her burger, Melissa overheard the conversation of the couple next to her.

“Do you know what happened to that Melissa girl?” The woman asked as she looked at her husband. “I remember how good she performed here last year. She was such an athletic girl and so good-looking, too!”

“She must be injured,” her husband replied. “At least I haven't seen her around either.”

It hit Melissa, and her body tingled from pleasure: She had gotten so fat over the last year that the people who hadn't seen her since didn't recognize her.

That was why she didn't see many shocked faces in the crowd as she waddled by. Nobody believed that the school's most impressive athlete could have turned into such a fat pig in just one year.

Melissa had to quickly take another big bite out of her burger to muffle the loud moan escaping her lips. She began to eat faster again to somehow repress the realization she had just made and not start moaning around everyone. Her timing was perfect, as it turned out. Just as she had only two donuts left in her bag, she heard a voice announcing the beginning of the event.

Her heart began to race, knowing that her moment was about to come, and every passing second made it worse. Finally, the announcer said there was one special prize before starting the competition. He began talking about Melissa's achievements over the years and her fantastic performance last year. Listening to it, Melissa didn't feel like it was her that he was talking about. She didn't have any vivid memories of her athletic years anymore; they were all replaced by memories of gluttony and laziness. It felt more like he was talking about a movie she had seen long ago.

After an eternity, Melissa heard the announcer say her name, and the crowd started clapping. She opened her bag and grabbed one donut with each hand, then slowly got up, her fat legs shaking from nervousness. Waddling down the stairs, Melissa could see the people looking around, searching for the athlete about to receive the award. Nobody took much notice of her; they thought she was just a fat girl getting up to get more food. When Melissa stepped onto the racing track, people began to realize that the fat cow in front of them was the once so talented runner. With every jiggling step, Melissa could feel her face become a brighter shade of red as the clapping got quieter, replaced with shocked silence.

By the time Melissa had reached the field where her former coach was standing, holding a medal in his hand, and looking disappointed and disgusted, the stadium was quiet. She turned around and looked at the crowd; all she saw were shocked faces and people taking videos of the bizarre spectacle.

The coach walked over to her. Obviously, he was uncomfortable with the whole situation as he quickly put the medal around her neck without saying a word and extended his hand. Melissa was about to shake it when she remembered that she still had a donut in each hand. She quickly stuffed one of them into her mouth and wiped off her hand on her belly, causing it to jiggle.

After the handshake, both had to pose awkwardly long, so some photographers could take a picture for the papers.

As the cameras flashed in front of them, Melissa grew increasingly turned on, trying to imagine what the images would look like. Instead of a fit girl, a fat pig was now standing there in too-tight sports clothes. Her fat pale belly was exposed and covered in food stains, just like her face. She held a donut in her hand while chewing on the one she had just stuffed into her mouth.

When the pictures were finally taken, the announcer asked for one more round of applause. This time almost nobody clapped as Melissa waddled back. She looked up one more time to get another look at the audience. Most people had started to talk by now, and it was obvious that they were laughing at her. Next to the bleachers, Melissa spotted Alisson, watching with a devious and satisfied smile. Seeing how pleased Alisson seemed to be filled Melissa with joy. She smiled at her and stuffed the remaining donut into her mouth. Instead of disappearing from the audience, she kept on the racing track so everyone could see her heading for the food stand to get more snacks.

Once again, Melissa got so many things that they had to look for another big bag. When she finally held it and was about to return to her seat, someone yanked the bag out of her hands.

“Filling up on your snacks, fatty?”

Melissa turned around to see Amy holding her bag with a grin.

Amy was a star runner from another school. The two had a big rivalry back in the day, even more significant than Melissa's one with Allison. It was either Melissa or Amy who would usually win a race, with Alisson following close behind.

“I got hungry,” Melissa meekly replied.

“Oh, I bet you did! Gotta work on your figure, don't you, fatty?” Amy pinched her belly and laughed. “Good god, I have heard rumors about you getting fat, but I didn't expect this! How pathetic do you have to be to become like this? And what made you think that you could wear this sports uniform? I'm not even able to see if you're wearing any pants because of your disgusting fat gut.”

Melissa gave Amy a pleading look. “Can I please have my food back?”

Amy smiled. “If you want it, why don't you come and get it?” With that, she jumped back and began jogging away slowly.

Melissa followed her awkwardly. Her slightly faster waddle caused her whole body to jiggle, and she was already getting out of breath after only a few steps.

Amy laughed as Melissa couldn't even keep up with her slow jogging. “Having trouble keeping up?” She stopped to enjoy the sight of the obese girl trying to catch up, her face red from the little exercise and her flabby body wobbling with every step.

As Melissa was about to reach Amy, she continued to jog away, heading for the corner where the rest of her team was sitting. “Look who's desperate to stuff her fat belly again!” Amy yelled as her team began to laugh. “You really want this food, don't you?” she asked with a grin as Melissa finally reached her.

Melissa nodded weakly.

“Well, maybe my teammates have more sympathy with you,” Amy said as she handed the bag over to another girl.
The girl walked over to Melissa and held the bag out for her to grab. Before Melissa could reach it, she laughed and jumped to the side, handing the bag to another girl.

Melissa tried desperately to get the girls, but they kept jumping out of the way, giving the bag to someone else. A year ago, Melissa would have had no problem getting the bag since she used to be a way faster runner than any of them. But now, she was hopelessly outmatched. She followed the girls, feeling her giant ass wobble with every step and her belly slap against her cellulite-covered thighs. All while the group around her was constantly laughing at her.

After a few minutes, Melissa got too winded to keep up the performance and finally had to admit her defeat. She groaned as her legs gave in and she plopped onto her fat ass, causing an immense wave of ripples to flow over her body, and her big boobs slapped her face. As she leaned against a wall trying to catch her breath, the girls formed a circle around her.

“What a pathetic pig you have become,” Amy said as she stepped forward and lightly kicked her belly to make it wobble. She took a donut out of the bag and held it over Melissa's face.

Melissa had to heave herself up a little to reach the donut, which caused her to let out another loud groan. When she had finally got it, she plopped back and greedily stuffed the donut into her mouth.

“Wow, you have really lost all self-control and dignity.” Amy crouched down in front of Melissa. She was holding the bag in her hands, and Melissa thought she could finally have it. But as she bent forward to grab it, Amy pushed her back against the wall and caught both of her hands.

“You don't get to decide what you're eating, fatty,” she said as another girl took out a donut and shoved it into Melissa's face. The girls took turns stuffing Melissa with food from the bag, smearing a decent amount of it all over her face. At the same time, Melissa was being held down and unable to move. Melissa was overcome with pleasure. She moaned with every bite and was only getting more turned on by the laughter around her.

Finally, Amy let go of her hands, grabbed another donut, and stuffed it into her face. Then she tossed the bag a few feet to the side. “I don't think I've ever seen a human being as disgusting as you. I can't believe I've ever lost a race against you. But I guess that's what happens when you lose all self-respect. Now get out of here. Unlike you, we must prepare for our races instead of being greedy fat pigs.”

Melissa nodded and, with another groan, managed to get herself on all fours. She then slowly crawled a few feet until she was able to reach her bag of food. It took a few tries until Melissa managed to get back on her feet. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and then began waddling away, the girls' laughter slowly starting to fade, but her arousal staying at an all-time high.

“Look at this disgusting fat pig; she doesn't even bother to get her face cleaned up,” was the last thing she could hear Amy say.

Melissa was beyond exhausted when she sat back down in her seat. She didn't even feel like getting up to get more food but managed to motivate herself to do it one more time. She knew that this was what Alisson expected from her.

After her trip to the food stand, she was too concentrated on stuffing food into her mouth to pay attention to anything happening on the track. But she noticed that Alisson seemed to have gotten way faster since Melissa decided to quit and become her piggy. This proved accurate as Alisson beat the school record Melissa had just been honored for a few hours ago. A year ago, Melissa would have been a little upset if Alisson had beaten her record, but now her old life seemed so far away that Melissa didn't care. She applauded for a moment and then focused on her snacks again.

The rest of the meet flew by without Melissa taking much notice of what was going on. She was either eating or daydreaming about the humiliation that she had experienced earlier. Although it had been one of the hottest things ever happening to her, it left her too tired to get up more often and get the food necessary to get stuffed. She still ate 3 big bags of fast food, which many consider a huge stuffing. But for Melissa, it wasn't anymore. She was used to eating way more than that. She desperately hoped that Alisson would have some food at home that she could feed her after the meet.

As everybody was getting out of their seats and leaving, Melissa had to take a few deep breaths to motivate herself to get up again and start waddling to the locker room. This took quite a while, and when Melissa entered the locker room, all her old teammates were already there. She shuffled to her locker, all eyes on her, hearing whispers and giggles everywhere.

The locker next to Melissa belonged to Claire, who had always been nice to Melissa, even after her gain. As she watched Melissa struggle to get out of her tight hot pants, Claire tried to get some conversation going without staring too obviously.

“So, uhm, what have you been up to lately?” She asked while unable to take her eyes off the obese girl next to her, panting while trying to get her hot pants over her dimpled legs, her belly getting in her way and her face turning a bright red.

Finally, Melissa managed to get them off and straightened up to catch her breath and answer the question. But before she could do so, Alisson approached her and slapped her jiggly belly.

“What does it look like she's been up to?” Allison said with a grin on her face. “Sitting on her fat ass and shoveling food into her mouth, how else would she be able to get that fucking fat in such a short time? Isn't that right, fatty?”

“Yeah, I've been eating a little much lately,” Melissa responded, looking down, embarrassed.

“More like non-stop,” Alisson replied. “My God, to think that you used to be as slim as us. You must be so unfit by now. You know what? Why don't you show us? Come on, piggy, do some jumping jacks for us!”

Melissa's face turned red, and she began jumping up and down. She could feel her entire body jiggle with every move. Her boobs flopped up and down, her flabby arms jiggled, and she could even feel her double chin move around. Each time she moved her fat legs towards each other, they caused a loud slapping sound. And each time Melissa jumped, she moaned, causing the girls to laugh. Even Claire couldn’t contain her laughter.

All the while, the girls thought she was moaning because of the exercise. Melissa was indeed getting worn out. But she was moaning because her big bouncy belly kept hitting her private parts, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

“Alright, that's enough. We don't want you to collapse and smother one of us,” Alisson finally said.

Melissa immediately collapsed on the bench, barely able to catch her breath.

“Wow, look how out of breath you are after barely a minute. I bet you're starving after all that exercise,” Alisson laughed. “We are going to have a team dinner at a restaurant now. You should join us there. After all, you used to be a part of our team. And that way, you can all show us what you have been doing so much lately. Wouldn't you like that?”

Melissa nodded and felt happy thinking about all the delicious food she could eat there.

Alisson looked at her with disgust. “But you can't go like that. Look at you! There are food stains all over your body! Take off the rest of your clothes and waddle over to join us in the shower.”

The girls undressed and went into the shower while Melissa caught her breath and struggled out of her remaining clothes. At last, she was ready and waddled into the shower. As she entered and looked around at all the fit and toned bodies, she was overcome with a feeling of fatness she had never felt before. Seeing all the girls' perky breasts made her realize just how big and saggy her own had gotten. Their toned legs and thigh gaps made her aware of her fat cellulite-covered thighs, smushed together, restraining her from moving with any grace. Instead, they forced her into a slow labored waddle that set all of her flabby parts into a jiggling motion.

There was one free shower in the middle of the room next to Alisson, so Melissa waddled over and turned it on, feeling the warm water rinse through her fat folds.

Immediately Alisson turned around and laughed. “I didn't think it would be possible, but you look even fatter when you're naked,” she blurted out. “Come on, pick up that huge gut and let it drop to show us how tubby you have gotten!”

Melissa did as she was told, and the girls laughed.

“Her boobs have gotten huge and saggy, too!” one of the girls shouted, and Alisson grinned.

“That's true. They're two floppy bags of fat now. Why don't you play with them for us, piggy?”

Once again, Melissa did as she was told and grabbed her big breasts. At first, she jiggled them. Then she kneaded them and pinched her nipples from time to time, having to bite her lip to prevent herself from moaning.

“I can't believe what an obedient fatty she is now,” another girl said.

Melissa finally couldn't hold herself back any longer and let out a whimper. It couldn't be heard due to the running showers but based on the sly grin on Alisson's face, Melissa could tell that she knew what had happened.

“Alright, tubby, that's enough. Get yourself cleaned up so you'll look at least slightly less pathetic when we're at the restaurant,” Alisson said and passed her the shower gel.

Melissa tried to grab it, but her head was still clouded from her arousal, causing her to let it drop to the floor. She tried to bend down and pick it up but couldn't reach it as her belly was in her way. Her second attempt didn't go any better, forcing her to straighten up to catch her breath. She was about to reach it on her third try, but her head was still spinning, causing her to lose balance and fall onto her fat ass.

The room erupted into laughter as Alisson stood over Melissa, looking down at her with a superior expression.

“Oh my, look what our little miss perfect has turned into. Too fat to manage even the simplest tasks.”

Everybody looked down at Melissa as she got on all fours to reach the shower gel and slowly struggled to her feet.

“Now, don't waste any more of our time and wash this disgusting pile of fat you call your body,” Alisson taunted as she stepped out of the shower.

By the time Melissa was done showering, the rest of the girls had already left the locker room. Scared that they would leave without her, she hurried over to her locker and got her clothes out. She started to put on her pants hastily but had to slow down as she found it too tiring to get dressed at this pace. Once she got her pants over her massive thighs and got them to button, which took quite some effort, she threw on a top, feeling her flabby arms jiggle, and then hurried out of the locker room.

She waddled to the parking lot, already starting to get out of breath as she got closer. Realizing that the other girls' cars were already gone, a wave of panic overcame her, and she began to waddle as fast as she could. As she reached the middle of the parking lot, she finally spotted Alisson waiting for her by the car in the far corner. Alisson signed her to hurry over, so Melissa continued her fast waddle.

Alisson watched her closely as Melissa inelegantly made her way to the car. A surge of excitement coursed through Alisson's body as she saw her former teammate's body jiggle violently with every step. She marveled at the thought that it was her doing that this once fit and popular athlete had turned into an unfit blob who let herself be degraded whenever Alisson felt like it.

When Melissa reached the car, she saw Alisson looking at her with a grin. “Oh, come on, don't tell me that shower was all for nothing because you fat pig are already out of breath and sweaty from that short walk.”

Melissa was too out of breath to answer and just opened the car door.

Alisson got into the driver's seat and, with an amused smirk, watched as Melissa plopped her fat body into her seat while loudly gasping for air.

The drive to the restaurant took about ten minutes. It took Melissa just that long to recover and get her breathing back to a somewhat normal level. Melissa wanted to heave herself out of the seat when Alisson grabbed her by the belly, looking at her.

“You know what you have to do. It's time for you to shine, fatty.”

Melissa nodded obediently and was then released to make her way to the restaurant.

The rest of the team was seated inside and motioned Melissa to a free chair. Her chair was in the middle of the table. The problem was that it was on the side next to the wall. Melissa could immediately tell it would be a tight squeeze to get there. She sucked in her belly, but it didn't help much. She immediately got stuck behind the first chair and had to forcefully yank herself out.

This went on with each of the other chairs. Every time Melissa squeezed through, the girl sitting in the chair got a whole load of her boobs and belly. For that, Melissa received a lot of disgusted looks, comments, and slaps against her gut or ass.

“You girls should be glad that this pig at least has the decency to suck in her fat belly; otherwise, she would have smothered you all,” Alisson laughed.

Finally, Melissa reached her chair but realized that the girls on the left and right were sitting too close to her, and she wouldn't be able to fit in between them.

“What's the problem now, fatty?” Alisson asked.

“I need them to scoot over,” Melissa said, feeling her cheeks flush red. She looked up at Alisson, who was looking at her with an expectant look, and Melissa knew that she had to continue. “Because otherwise, my fat ass won't fit,” she elaborated.

The girls laughed as they made room, and Melissa could tell that Alisson was pleased with her answer, which filled her with happiness.

Now that Melissa was finally seated, they could order their meals. Each girl ordered a small meal, while Melissa ordered a meal meant to feed three people. While waiting for their food, all the girls began to talk to each other. A year ago, Melissa would have been right there with them, talking about the meet or other activities. But now that her whole life only revolved around getting stuffed and lazing around, she found it impossible to speak to anyone. She just sat there, listening to the others talk about their workouts or who had recently made out with which boy. At the same time, she could only think about the fattening meal she was about to pig out on.

When the waiter finally brought Melissa's big meal to the table, he asked where to put it so all the three people eating it could reach it.

“Oh, that's all for her,” Alisson said with a grin as she pointed at Melissa. “You know, she once used to be a runner like us, but lately, she has gotten so greedy that only meals like that somewhat satisfy her hunger.”

The waiter handed the meal to Melissa, who immediately dug in, not paying attention to the disgusted look he was giving her.

The girls began slowly eating their meals and talking. At the same time, Melissa greedily stuffed her face, the rich flavors making her body shiver and causing quiet moans to escape her lips after each bite. Melissa continued pigging out, not caring about getting stains on her cheeks and top, until she finished her massive meal before the girls were halfway done with theirs.

She leaned back, placing one hand on her round belly. After that meal and all the snacks at the track meet, she was feeling somewhat full. Nevertheless, she was looking forward to ordering some desserts to further fill her belly. The only thing that was bothering her was the tightness of her pants. It had been hard to button them before the meal, and now that her belly was even fuller, they were straining even more.

Alisson noticed that her piggy was done with her food and looked at the other girls with a grin. “You girls want to see something funny?” She asked as she pushed her plate in Melissa's direction. “Hey fatty, I can see that you don't want to stop eating yet. Why don't you have some of my food.”

The girls giggled as Melissa immediately nodded and tried to reach for the plate but failed multiple times because her belly prevented her from reaching that far. They finally helped her and placed the plate in front of her, so Melissa could dig in eagerly. One after another, the girls pushed their leftovers toward Melissa while she devoured everything, not caring where it came from.

Eventually, she finished everything on the table and leaned back again while moaning. She felt stuffed and thought about stopping her binge for a moment, but that thought faded once she saw the dessert menu. There were a variety of cakes, most containing a considerable amount of fattening cream, and she couldn't resist ordering 5 pieces.

A bunch of the other girls also ordered some pieces, which surprised Melissa as they usually would stay away from such fattening treats. She soon realized why they had ordered them as all of them immediately grinned and pushed their plates over to her as soon as the waiter brought them. Melissa was now surrounded by plates of cake. Though her belly was already hurting, their sight made her mouth water, and she reached for her fork. Before she could get it, another girl grabbed it and put it out of her reach.

“You're acting like such a pig. I'm sure you'll eat those even without a fork,” the girl said with a derogatory tone.

And she wasn't wrong. While Melissa hesitated for a moment, she lost all self-control as soon as she took her first bite. Soon she was shoveling handfuls of cake into her mouth, unaware she was smearing cream all over her face and top.

She finished her big plate and some others in that fashion until she began feeling dizzy from being overstuffed. Her pace slowed until she finally couldn't continue anymore. She fell back into her chair, holding her belly with both hands while breathing heavily and moaning in pain.

The girls around her realized she couldn't continue and began feeding her. The world around Melissa started to blur as the feeling of her painfully overstuffed belly became the only thing she could feel. Still, she kept opening her mouth to receive more cake which only caused her fullness to intensify. She was even too spaced out to realize that most of the girls had taken out their phones to take pictures and videos of the spectacle.

They kept on going when suddenly, the button of her pants couldn't take it anymore and popped off, flying across the room. Her belly plopped into her lap, and Melissa let out a loud sigh of relief as the feeling of her belly being freed from its restraints was almost orgasmic. The girls broke out in laughter and blurted out a bunch of teasing insults before they continued to feed her the remaining pieces of cake. Melissa was too stuffed to react to any of it. By now, her arms had weakened and were hanging down to her sides. She couldn't even pull down her top to cover part of her exposed belly. Instead, she let her stretch mark-covered belly lay in her lap for all to see.

Finally, the girls managed to stuff every last bit of cake into her mouth, and Melissa was left to revel in her haze of gluttony while the girls chatted some more. Being surrounded by this group of thin and fit girls made Melissa feel like a beached whale as she looked down at her distended belly.

Soon after, the girls decided it was time to go home. Everyone was already outside when Melissa found the strength to heave herself out of her chair. Every movement hurt her, so she waddled through the restaurant in slow motion. She was still too full to care about covering up her belly, let alone cleaning some of the stains off her clothes. So, she kept waddling, covered in cream, with her colossal belly hanging out. The lower part of her belly jiggled around while her breathing was so loud and heavy that it could be heard throughout the restaurant. Everyone was giving her dirty and disgusted looks as she waddled by until she made it through the door and into Alisson's car.

The ride home was quiet since Melissa was panting too much to speak. They arrived at Alisson’s house, and Melissa was about to open the front door when Alisson spoke up.

“Not so fast, piggy. Look at you. You're a mess! I'm not letting you into my house like that!” She took out a tissue and cleaned off Melissa's face, surprised by how soft even her cheeks had gotten. “Now, take off your clothes. All of them.”

Melissa looked at her with a surprised look on her face.

“You heard me, piggy. There need to be some rules in this house, and I'm not letting a disgusting pig like you inside with those dirty clothes,” she said while grinning. “And you better hurry up, or else someone might see you.”

Melissa tried to get out of her clothes as quickly as possible, which didn't work out the way she hoped as she constantly had to take breaks to catch her breath and stroke her aching belly.

Alisson watched with great pleasure, enjoying the panic her piggy was in and her pathetic attempts to get undressed quickly that made her entire body wobble. She was getting turned on by how hard this simple task had gotten for Melissa. Having so much power over this fat pig that she could make her do the most humiliating tasks without experiencing resistance aroused Alisson even more.

Finally, Melissa managed to get out of her clothes and looked at Alisson with pleading eyes as she felt the cold breeze on her belly.

“What are you looking at me for? You're not ready to go inside yet,” Alisson said as she pointed at Melissa's clothes on the floor. “Do you really think I would pick those up for you?”

Melissa looked down, ashamed. “I'm sorry,” she said, and Alisson felt another rush of excitement curse through her body.

Melissa bent down, giving Alisson a great view of her fat, cellulite-covered ass. She didn't manage to pick everything up in one try, so she had to bend over multiple times. Since she was trying to get everything over with quickly, it caused her ass to start wobbling up and down and from side to side.

When Melissa had picked up everything, Allison was pleased to see how out of breath she was from bending down only a few times. “Good girl,” she said and smiled while giving Melissa a smack on her ass which caused her to gasp in surprise as it wobbled all over. “You can go inside now, piggy.”

“Thank you,” Melissa said, and Alisson could see the relief on her face.

Melissa wanted to go inside as fast as possible. The combination of having an overstuffed belly and being entirely out of breath from getting undressed and bending down made it impossible for her to go any faster than a labored, slow waddle. Completely humiliated, she waddled to the door, feeling Allison watch her naked, jiggling body closely with a grin on her face.

When Melissa made it to the couch, she let herself plop onto it, sighing in relief as she felt it struggle under her weight. She kept on gasping for air while holding her full, distended belly.

Allison approached her seductively, taking in the sight of her former rival sitting on her couch as a naked, bloated blob. She sat down next to Melissa and began stroking her fat belly.

“Did you see what I did at the meet today?” She asked.

“You set a new record, congrats,” Melissa replied between her heavy breaths.

“Oh, it wasn't just any record I beat. It was your old record,” Alisson said as she moved her hand down to Melissa's soft thighs. “Do you know what that means? I've erased the very last remaining memory of fit Melissa. She's dead now.” Allison could feel Melissa's arousal as she slowly moved her hand up her inner thigh. “All people will think of when they hear your name is the pathetic girl that turned herself into a disgusting, fat pig. Unable to resist stuffing herself at any chance. A fat slob with no self-respect.” She moved her hand to the very top of Melissa's thigh and looked at her with a devilish sparkle in her eyes. “A fat pig that's completely under my control,” she whispered into Melissa's ear as her fingers entered her.

Melissa was immediately hit with an intense wave of pleasure and moaned.

“You should thank me for what I've done to you,” Alisson said as she kept going.

“Thank you!” Melissa cried out while being overwhelmed with pleasure. “For turning me into your fat pig with no self-control.”

“Go on, piggy,” Alisson demanded.

“For turning me into an out-of-shape fatty. A pathetic, fat girl addicted to stuffing herself and being made fun of.” Allison's fingers started getting faster, driving Melissa wild with pleasure. “Please never stop humiliating me for it,” she pleaded. “Do whatever you want to me. Be my fit, sadistic goddess. I'll do anything to please and worship you. Just let me be your fat pathetic pig.”

Melissa experienced a mind-blowing orgasm that pulsed through her entire body.

Meanwhile, Allison watched in satisfaction as Melissa lost her last shred of dignity and ultimately descended to being her obese plaything.

Chapter 10

By the end of April, Melissa weighed 320 pounds and kept on gaining steadily in May, getting to around 340 pounds as graduation came closer. She was close to reaching her goal weight, but Melissa hadn't wasted one thought on what would happen once she got there. Alisson ensured that, as she kept Melissa stuffed and aroused all day and rewarded her piggy with mind-blowing orgasms once at home. Melissa had no time to think about anything other than her desire to grow and please Alisson.

When the last week of school started, Melissa woke up Monday morning as Alisson was standing above her with a smile on her face.

“Wake up, my piggy. Today is your special day,” she said as she held up a sports bag. “You've finally recovered from your injury and are free to participate in PE class again. I've already packed your clothes for you,” she grinned and placed the bag next to her.

Melissa sighed. She had dreaded this week for a while now. As much as getting humiliated turned her on, working out would be hell. Forcing her out-of-shape body to do any exercise felt terrible, and the sore muscles she got from the slightest exertion made moving around the following days torture. Especially the fact that she had to work out every day of the week caused her to feel very anxious.

Her PE class was just after lunch, so Melissa was anxious all morning and even more aware of how ridiculously fat she had gotten this year. During her lunch break, she devoured her huge portion rather quickly and sat around anxiously as she saw a girl approach her with a bag in her hand. She set the bag in front of Melissa, grinned, and said it was a little gift from Alisson.

Melissa opened it and saw that it was filled with various snacks. She immediately knew what to do and grabbed the first candy bar. Those snacks were the perfect way to take her mind off the unpleasant struggles waiting for her. She tore the wrapper off and stuffed one candy bar after another into her mouth, the pleasure of her gluttony sweeping away all of her sorrows.

Before she knew it, she had devoured every last candy bar. Leaning back and feeling her full stomach spread out, Melissa slowly returned to her senses. The ecstasy of her binge soon faded and was replaced by an even worse feeling of anxiety as Melissa realized just how full to the brim she was. She had trouble breathing even while sitting down and not moving at all. With a labored groan, she lifted herself from her seat, feeling the heaviness of her belly even more. She was already panting loudly before beginning her miserable waddle to the locker room.

By the time she reached it, Melissa was so out of breath and tired that all she wanted to do was to take a long nap. Instead, she was greeted by everyone inside staring at her in amusement, curious to see what kind of outfit she was going to embarrass herself in.

Melissa slowly stripped out of her clothes, careful not to lose balance because of her stuffed belly, and opened the bag Alisson had packed for her. She could immediately tell that the clothes inside were too small for her, just as she had expected. Melissa took out the spandex hot pants, slipped her cellulite-covered legs into them, and had to pull with all her strength to get them past her knees.

Standing still to catch her breath, she could feel they didn't manage to cover all of her fat ass, and part of it was hanging out. Besides, she knew her belly hung so low that it would cover the entire front part. The room was filled with snickering and laughter as Melissa took out the top that Alisson had packed. She put it over her head and was happy when she managed to pull it over her huge boobs. Still, the top didn't even cover a part of her belly, leaving it exposed for everyone to see what an obese mess her overeating had turned her into. As she recovered, Melissa collapsed on a bench, feeling like an actual whale. Meanwhile, everyone else was leaving the room laughing and making fun of what was to come for the school's fat piggy.

The class had already begun when Melissa finally left the locker room. She could hear everyone jogging in circles as a warm-up as she waddled around the corner.

“Well, look who's finally joining us,” she heard the coach say as he looked at her in disgust and disappointment.

Melissa looked around the sports hall nervously and realized that Allison must have spread the news about her workout attempt to the whole school. The stands were full of people waiting for the spectacle. She was met with amused smiles, and cameras pointed toward her wherever she looked.

She slowly waddled inside, trying to postpone the inevitable as long as possible. Her stuffed belly weighed her down even more, and she was panting as she reached the circle everyone was running in. There was no way out now. Melissa took a final deep breath and started running, immediately feeling miserable. Her belly jiggled violently and slapped loudly against her thighs while her giant boobs bounced and hit her in the face. It was tough to move her massive thighs past each other, and she knew it didn't look like she was actually running. Instead, it looked like a slightly faster and bouncier waddle. It seemed to amuse her audience as the hall filled with laughter and cheering.

But Melissa didn't notice much of that. She also didn't see how her running was about as fast as an average person would walk, and she was being passed left and right by other students. The only thing on her mind was the agony her body was in. Her untrained legs felt the weight of every step and were already hurting badly. Her lungs were on fire as she gasped for air and felt her whole body drenched in sweat.

Lucky for her, the warm-up jogging was over after she finished her first round. Now it was time to do some stretching. While everyone started, Melissa was too occupied catching her breath and cooling down a little. Eventually, she figured doing some stretches while sitting would be best. That way, she could give her hurting legs a little break.

Once seated, she quickly realized that her fat was getting in the way with every exercise she attempted. She had gotten too inflexible to do anything properly. Still, she knew Alisson was watching and wanted her to try, so she kept going. Her fat did not only cause trouble with stretching but also cut off any air she could breathe when she bent forward. Because of that, she soon again was panting and sweating throughout. She also realized that sitting down might have looked like a good idea, but it wasn't as soon as stretching time was over. The coach had called everyone around him into a circle. While the other students quickly arrived, Melissa was still plopped on the floor, mentally preparing herself for the strain that standing up would put on her poor body.

The coach paused and shot an annoyed look her way as everyone turned around to observe her struggle to get up. Meanwhile, Melissa rolled herself over so that she was on all fours. She paused for deep breaths while the crowd took the opportunity to berate her about how much of a pig she looked. After a minute, Melissa was ready to put up one leg and, with a loud grunt, heave herself into a standing position. She felt her body cry out for another break as sweat streamed down her chubby, red face. Waddling over to the coach, she dreaded what he had planned for the rest of the class.

He had set up multiple workout stations where the students were supposed to train for 5 minutes and proceed to the next station after a short break. Melissa's first station was rope jumping. The coach blew his whistle, and Melissa was in agony once again. She barely managed to get her heavy body off the floor just enough so the rope could pass underneath her. Once again, her whole body was bouncing and jiggling all over. Her boobs slapped her face even more, and her belly made even louder smacking noises as it hit her thighs. Her ass was shaking, and she felt like it was getting more exposed every minute. Even her chubby cheeks bounced up and down, and her flabby arms grew weaker and weaker from the exercise. Every time Melissa managed to jump, she inevitably had to let out a moan of exhaustion.

Melissa felt light-headed when it was time to proceed to the next station. Lucky for her, the next task was not based on fitness but on coordination. Even though she could go very slowly, she still struggled due to not being used to moving in such ways with all her recently added fat. Every coordinated move she tried to make failed, leaving her looking like a clumsy fatty. It didn't help that she could not see where her feet were stepping as her view was obstructed by the giant wobbly masses of her boobs and her belly. But she didn't care at this point. She stumbled through the exercise and used it to catch her breath a little.

She was well advised to do that, as her next station included sprinting back and forth across the hall. Melissa wanted to take it slow, but she knew that Alisson was watching her and wanted to see her give it all she had, so she took off running as fast as her wobbly legs would. However, she didn't last more than a few seconds before her out-of-shape body forced her to slow down more and more. It didn't help that her stuffed belly made her feel even heavier, and soon her running had changed into her regular slow waddle, only with a lot more wheezing. She managed to keep this up for the required 5 minutes and make it to the next station but then collapsed on the floor, unable to do anything else.

Her head was spinning as she lay there, not caring beginning of the next round and that people were telling her to join in. Instead, she stayed on the floor as the groups passed by. She heard people on the stands laugh about how little exercise was needed to put her into this miserable state. All she could do was gasp for air. Even when some people walked up to her to write “Pig” on her belly with a marker and take some pictures of it, all she could do was lay there helplessly and let them do whatever they wanted.

It took a long time, but eventually, Melissa felt a little better and could sit up to see what was happening around her. The class was still going, but she saw it was close to the end and had no intentions of joining again.

While sitting there, she was approached by a girl from the stands. “The pig must be thirsty,” she said as she handed Melissa a big bottle of soda.

It was true. All the exercising had left Melissa thirsty and overall miserable. A bottle of soda was just the right thing to make her feel better. She smiled at the girl and thanked her before putting the bottle to her lips and gulping down. The sugary sweetness immediately rushed through her whole body as if it had suffered a terrible withdrawal. Her abused body craved every sweet calorie, and Melissa gulped down the bottle without stopping for a second. She then lay back down on the floor with a smile as the sugar and feeling of her massively bloated belly finally made her feel happy again.

As she lay there, Melissa realized that the combination of her exhausted body and bloated belly would make it impossible for her to get up again. She was too tired to even try it. At the end of class, her body was pinned to the floor while everyone walked past her. She got a lot of amused looks down at her. Still, no one seemed to be interested in helping her, making her worry that she would be left to her own when finally, the coach called out two boys to go and help her.

As they stood over her, Melissa recognized them from being on the track team last year. They grabbed her arms and got her back up on her feet with quite some effort.

“I can't believe I ever used to be attracted to you,” one of them murmured as he looked her up and down with an appalled look. His look grew even more disgusted as the gas that Melissa had gulped down earlier forced its way up, causing her to let out a loud burp.