The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

4 hours ago, Matt smith said:

Hey I’m looking for a story where aliens (or maybe robots) come to Earth and convince people to become complacent. Protagonist is a female who tries to ward off the pounds but eventually has to go to the middle of nowhere to live with her dad to avoid the fattening Aliens. I think they are planning to eat humans so they are fattening them up like cattle. Ring any bells? 

https://www.deviantart.com/angelpax/art/To-Serve-Man-XWG-BBW-729224716

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm trying to find a story, I can't remember the site, only some details. The main character was a woman, who would be force fed by a mistress while dreaming in her sleep. However, the aftermath of the force feeding would remain after waking up. There were some BDSM practices in said dreams.

Thanks

Trying to find two stories I read a while back that I accidentally deleted after storing them on I notes. The second story was dark.

1) Found this on Deviant Art. It was about a teacher and her daughter who gain weight, while the colleagues of the teacher enjoy the teacher's weight gain as a sort of revenge. The husband of the teacher moves out of the home with their son because of the teacher's weight gain, leaving her with their daughter and they binge eat a lot.  I think it was 3 to 4 parts in total and it ended with the teacher bursting the buttons of her blouse in front of her class and the principal. Not 100% sure but I think the author may have deactivated their account. Was wondering if anybody knew the name of it or where I could find it.

2)Found it on Fantasy Feader. Warning dark. It was about a woman who gains weight and goes to a place where everyone makes her feel comfortable about her weight. Then it is revealed that it was a setup and everyone there was fattening her up because they were cannibals. She is trapped in a room and they plot to impregnate her to sell her b**s, but she escapes so this doesn't happen. This was roughly 24 or more chapters, can't remember exactly. I think the story may have been deleted from Fantasy Feeder but was wondering if this was available anywhere else or if there is one of those website links that let you go back in time to it.

Looking for a story that I believe was on Dimensions forums (not their story archive). 

The story is about a boyfriend that unknowingly comes into possession of an emerald pendant that grants wishes. He and his girlfriend get into a fight, and he wishes that his women would stop caring about their weights. To his surprise women around campus start packing on the pounds. He (and then later she) eventually realize that the pendant grants wishes, and she becomes ultra fat by the end of the story. 

On 1/6/2024 at 12:09 PM, Steve1212 said:

Looking for a story that I believe was on Dimensions forums (not their story archive). 

The story is about a boyfriend that unknowingly comes into possession of an emerald pendant that grants wishes. He and his girlfriend get into a fight, and he wishes that his women would stop caring about their weights. To his surprise women around campus start packing on the pounds. He (and then later she) eventually realize that the pendant grants wishes, and she becomes ultra fat by the end of the story. 

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/redefining-reality-parts-1-4-by-guhbone-ssbbw-magic-explicit-sex-xwg.30315/

You are a man of good taste

Looking for a dark themed story about a woman help captive by some kind of other-human/aliens that run a human fat farm. She tries to escape but finds a very dark end. Thought I’d saved in on DA, but I didn’t. Help?

7 hours ago, Gazon said:

The story is good but only part 1 is visible so can you by any ways post the rest of the parts?

SSBBW, Magic, Explicit ~Sex, ~XWG - A mysterious pendant changes the lives of two college sweethearts.

Redefining Reality

Parts 1-4

by guhbone

Part 1

I heard my front door slam as my girlfriend stormed out of my apartment in a fury.

"Damnit Jenny!" I hollered, squeezing my first around the new pendant I had just bought her.

We had fought again over my "preference" for women. I like fat chicks. There, I said it. It was a recent discovery of mine, a preference I never knew I had until a few months ago, long after I began dating Jenny. Although, remembering back to the girls I fantasized about in high school, my preference fits. I remember dreaming about the "bigger" girls and imagining them getting even larger. But I never made the connection, then.

Jenny was nice and sexy as far as mainstream icons go - full C-cup tits, tapered waist, wide hips, round ass and long legs - maybe with an ass a little too big for the ideal, but I found her gorgeous. Plus, I loved playing with that jiggly ass whenever the opportunity presented itself. I just loved the feel of her soft flesh in my hands as I kneaded her plump hips.

Jenny recently gained some weight this past semester, and I began to notice how my eyes were attracted to her growing lovehandles, and the way her budding belly would fold over her jeans when she was sitting, and the jiggle to her abs when she walked, and the way her boobs would overfill her cups - I realized then that I was sexually attracted to fat women. I loved seeing Jenny grow fatter before my eyes.

Jenny, however, hated it.

She complained incessantly about how fat she was getting, though she was too lazy to actually do anything about it - which suited me fine. She hated how her clothes were getting tight, and that you could see the outline of her panties through her jeans. Still, she ate with her regular abandon.

Foolishly, I confided my newfound preference to her. I explained how I was loving the weight gain and wanted her to continue. She exploded. She couldn't believe I found such a thing attractive and resented that I was finding her attractive right now. She found my desires twisted and repulsive, and told me to stop.

She pleaded with me to help her lose the weight, but with her penchant for laziness and love of good food, it was a futile resolution. She continued her slow gain. Secretly, I loved it.

Today, she had stepped on the scale in my washroom and was angry to see she had gained another 4 pounds, bringing her to an even 160 pounds - 34 more than when I met her 2 years ago. I tried telling her she was hot, and she quickly rounded on me. We fought and it ended when she threw her pendant at me and stomped out the door, her ass jiggling wildly.

"Damn," I bellowed to no one in particular, "I wish that women would loosen up about their weight! OW!!"

I dropped the pendant I was squeezing and clutched my right hand. My palm was bleeding. Blood marred the surface of the dull green gem of the pendant resting on the ground.

"Stupid pendant," I muttered, picking up the jewelry and walking to the washroom to clean my cut. I rinsed the pendant while I was there. Tossing it into the corner of my washstand, I shuffled off to bed to sleep. Maybe tomorrow would be better...

I was walking to my Thursday afternoon class, checking out the girl in front of me. It had been four days since I last spoke or seen Jenny. I was still fuming.

The girl in front of me was kind of cute, maybe a little plump, but curvy in the right places. My eyes drifted down to her ass and I recoiled in slight disgust. Her pants dug deeply into her fleshy hips. I mean, I love looking at all sorts of women, including the skinnier ones, but wearing pants that were obviously three sizes too small is a major turnoff for me. I hate deluded girls. Flaunt what you got, but don't pretend to be a skinny whore.

My eyes moved on to the next girl in the hall. Jeez! She was bursting out of her pants, too! Accept your size girl! I went to the next girl, and stopped dead in my tracks.

Taking a good look at all the girls in the hall, I realized that every single one of them was plump. Every one. What the hell...?

"Out of the way, loser," said some girl as she pushed by me. I noticed her thighs straining against the threads of her sweats.

I shook my head and started walking again. Must be the Freshman 15 taking its toll, though I don't remember it taking such an obvious toll on every girl on campus. That just doesn't happen. I pushed the matter out of my head and went to class, discreetly checking out the chicks as I went. All were noticeably plump, and more than a few were wearing sweats.

I shrugged and went back to my fuming.

It was Saturday morning and I had just sat down to watch some cartoons with a bowl of Corn Krispies when I heard a timid knock at my door. I got up, opened the door and was shocked to see Jenny standing there, demure as a kitten, with an apologetic grin on her face. She was wearing a loose sweater and sweat pants.

"Kevin, can I come in?" she asked.

"Of...of course," I said and stepped aside. We walked to the livingroom/bedroom of my bachelor pad and sat down. Jenny leaned forward, drywashing her hands and avoided making eye contact. I could see the roll form at her waist, even though she was in a sweater.

"I was thinking," started Jenny, "I was a little too harsh on you...I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too," I managed.

"I was just so upset about my weight gain that I took it out on you, and it wasn't fair, and..." she blurted.

"It's okay, Jenny," I said soothingly.

"The thing is, now, I've kind of loosened up to it, you know?" she smiled. "And... I kinda like it."

I smiled back. Jenny leaned back and placed her hands on her stomach.

"And I have something to show you, something that you might like," she said with a nervous smirk.

She stood up. I could tell that she was still a little unsure, but she was determined, and I appreciated her earnestness. I leaned forward in anticipation.

"I...gained a little weight this past week. Actually, all the girls have," she said. "Well, anyways, I put on 17 pounds. I...I think you will like it." My mouth went dry.

Jenny lifted her sweater over her head. A distinct spare tire could be seen forming at the waistband of her sweats. Flabbier arms rested against her sides, where her bra strap cut into her fleshy ribs. Titflesh spilled out of her cups.

Jenny pealed off her sweats to reveal thick thighs and hips wider than I remembered. Her panties curved downwards from the press of her new belly and cut into her fatter sides. A ridge of fat was just beginning to form over her knees. She stood upright nervously, and brushed a strand of her long auburn hair behind her left ear.

"Am I...sexy, Kevin?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Oh yes," I said.

The neighbors below complained about the racket we made that day, throughout the day.

Part 2

Jenny really did mean it when she said that she accepted being plump, and my love of it. She ate with a gusto I never expected to see from her. Her appetite for sex seemed to grow with her ass, and both nearly grew too large for me to handle. Almost. Man, I was loving it.

She was gaining at a rate that seemed surreal. A week after we made up, she had put on another 19 pounds, bringing her to 196 pounds. None of her old clothes fit, but she only bought one new outfit - a stretchy one. Room to grow, she said. She was still a little apprehensive about her new outlook, but she didn't slow down or stop.

Her size 18 jeans barely contained her fat ass. When she sat down, her new belly flowed over her strained waistband to rest lightly on her plump lap. Just a hint of a double chin was evident. She just smiled and played with her fat in wonderment. She was relishing every moment.

By the end of the month, Jenny weighed in at well over 200 pounds - my scale was reading 226. Standing there in my washroom in her underwear, she was nearly bursting out of her double D-cup bra, her massive tits overshadowed only by a fat belly sticking out ten inches from her body. Her 54-inch hips stretched her panties to the limit and tapered into thick thighs and plump calves. She caressed her stomach, lifting it and letting it fall. Her fat jiggled for minutes. She giggled, then turned and jumped me. We had sex right there on the bathroom floor.

But Jenny wasn't the only one growing. All the girls on campus seemed to be putting on weight like crazy. My eyes were all over the place, trying to take it all in. A fat ass here, a big belly there, thick thighs in front of me, big tits behind. The strange thing was, all the girls seemed really comfortable with it. It was getting a bit strange, but I wasn't complaining.

Jenny found that pendant I gave her and started wearing it again. She said it set off her eyes. Her eating and weight gain really took off after that point.

One week into November and she was 243 pounds. Her belly continued to defy gravity, but I could tell that it wouldn't be long before it folded in onto her thick thighs. Her XL panties seemed painted on. Heavy sagging E-cups rested on her belly, pushed apart by its size. A thick spare tire encircled her waist and jiggled furiously whenever she walked.

Two weeks into November and she was 269 pounds. Like I anticipated, her belly gave in to gravity. Its fat mass folded over her hips and rested against her ever plumping thighs. Jenny and I had a good debate on whether she should buy pants that fit over or under the fold. But it really didn't matter. At the rate she was growing, the fold continued to droop lower and Jenny developed a distinct belly apron. She had to wear her size-32 pants over the fold by then.

By December, she was over 300 pounds, and over the limit of my cheap scale. We had to start using the heavy-duty gym scale to weigh her. It registered at an even 330 pounds. Jenny shook with excitement, her fat rolls quivering in the air. She was beginning to become obsessed with weight gain. And I couldn't believe that she gained over 100 pounds in a month. It's just not possible. I was getting a little concerned. Between our bouts of wild sex, that is.

She really was becoming fixated on food. One day in early December, she actually finished off a pizza while I pounded her from behind! I quite enjoyed watching her big belly and massive tits sway in rhythm with my thrusts, but eating while having sex? That was a bit much. I pointed out her addiction after we finished.

"Seriously, Kevin, lighten up!" said Jenny as she twisted onto her flabby back, her belly quaking on top of her. Her huge fat tits flopped to either side of her chest and rested on the bed. The H-cups wobbled enticingly. Her belly apron rested heavily against her now thunderous thighs. She spread her legs, revealing plump pussy lips. "I'm hungry all the time. And don't tell me you don't like it," she quipped with a smirk.

"Now sex me up, loverboy," she cooed. I couldn't resist, despite my increasing misgivings.

"Jenny...are you...really comfortable...with...this?" I huffed out between thrusts.

She craned forward, grabbed my head between her hands and pulled into a deep kiss. She bit my lower lip in ecstasy. I could taste blood.

"Hell yes," she said as blood dripped onto her chest, a few drops landing on her pendant. "I want to be huge," she breathed.

We came together with a cry of pleasure.

By the time finals were over mid-December, Jenny was 388 pounds. I could hardly believe this fat sex goddess was 160 pounds just three months ago. Even in her winter coat I could see her massive tits strain against their confinement in her 58J bra. We hugged in the cool winter air.

"I'll miss you," she said as she climbed into her car. Her Metro seemed comically small now compared to her huge frame. Even with the seat back to the max, her belly and tits got in the way of the steering wheel.

"I'll see you after Christmas! Call me!" she hollered as she drove off out of the parking lot. I stood there watching her drive off until she was out of sight before making my way back to my apartment to pack.

Fat girls were waddling to their cars all over the parking lot, most of them getting ready for their own Christmas vacation. Now that finals were over, I started to ponder the changes I was seeing all around me. Every single one of the girls on campus had gotten fat. I guessed that the lower weight was bound to be about 170 pounds, even for those formerly stick-thin model types. The upperbound was at least 400 pounds, probably more. The handful of those that were now 400 pounds started high, however, but still, even they gained. No one seemed to have grown as fast as Jenny did, though.

Rolls were spilling out of clothes all over the place, and clothing was stretched until the seams were ready to burst. And not one girl seemed to care. In fact, they all reveled in it. The gym was near empty, but the cafeteria was packed with chattering girls, food trays laden with calorie-rich treats. I really started to wonder...

Thinking back, this odd behavior and noticeable weight gain started shortly after Jenny and I fought. Then we made up, and she claimed to have loosened up. Loosened up! Holy crap! I wished for this!

I was stunned with this realization. Did I really cause this change? Was I responsible for the explosive growth of all the women on campus? It just didn't seem possible. I sat down on a bench next to the cafeteria.

If I was responsible, I could wish it back to normal. If I had this power, and it's not just my fantasies running away from me. I looked up at the crowd of girls eating their lunches.

"I wish that the girls here would return to normal," I said quietly under my breath. I stared hard at the girls to see if anything changed. Nothing happened. The girls just continued to munch away at their diminishing piles of food.

Maybe I can only make girls fatter? I tried wishing that the girls get hugely fat. Still nothing happened.

"Hey freak! Quit staring and get a girlfriend!" a girl yelled at me from somewhere in the hall. I snapped back to attention and got up and started walking back to my dorm. It didn't seem like I could affect reality in any magical way. I just laughed at myself for thinking I could.

I was really looking forward to the new year.

Part 3

"I got a surprise for you."

I recalled the last words Jenny spoke to me over the phone before I drove back to the university after the Christmas break. I suspected what the surprise was, but was anxious all the same. I was pacing back and forth in the small main room of my pad. Jenny said she'd stop by when she got in to town.

There was a knock at my door. I walked over, opened the door and was shocked to see Jenny standing there, demure as a kitten, with a devilish grin on her face. The sweater and pants she was wearing clung to her like a second skin.

Jenny was massive.

"Surprise," she said, as she pushed me through the door. She squeezed her fat hips between my door frame, her thick thighs pushing against her enlarged apron. We embraced and kissed passionately. My arms couldn't reach all the way around her.

"Happy New Year," she breathed, as we finally broke apart. My hands rested on her more-than-ample hips.

I couldn't help myself. "What do you weigh?" I asked.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to ask," she smirked, "I'm 452 pounds. I gained almost 70 pounds over the break. You should've seen the look on my mom's face!"

Jenny walked me to the foot of the futon, and pushed me down. With me craning my head forward to watch, she lifted her left knee on to the mattress, then the right and fell to all fours over my legs. Her breasts flowed over my thighs.

"Yeah, those grew too," she quipped, "64Ms now."

Her gigantic breasts obscured the view of her belly, which I could feel resting on my shins, but her hips flared out seductively. She began to crawl up my body. Jenny leaned forward and kissed me when she reached my face. I could feel the coolness of the pendant rest on my chest. When our lips parted, she reached under her sizeable apron to grab the head of my cock and directed me into her waiting pussy. She was so wet that I slid right in.

"I missed this," she cooed. She began to rock back and forth on my cock, her fat quaking rhythmically with my thrusts. We picked up the pace.

"More, Kevin, more!" Jenny cried, "I want you deeper inside me!" I complied by thrusting harder. Jenny came explosively shortly thereafter, followed quickly by my own orgasm.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out, eating and talking about the break. With the occasional bout of sex, of course.

I woke up the next morning and sleepily walked to the washroom. Yawning, I reached down into to my boxers to pull out my dick to take a leak. It seemed to take longer to pull out than normal.

"What the hell...?" I said to myself.

I was holding a big dick in my hand. The thing had to be 6 inches long, flaccid. Almost with a mind of it's own, it grew erect, jutting out from my crotch. Dumbfounded, I dug the tape measure out of my bathroom drawer. 9.25 inches. Holy crap.

I called Jenny right away.

"Really?!" she sound excited, "I'll be right over!"

After an amazing round of sex, Jenny and I sat down to discuss the strange stuff going on around campus.

"All of the girls are huge," I said. "After the Christmas break, not one of them is less than 200 pounds."

"I noticed," said Jenny thoughtfully. "All of my friends are really relaxed about it, too. Tiffany is 343 pounds herself. She used to be 135."

I took a deep breath. "Jenny, this is going to sound weird, but, I think we are causing the changes," I sighed.

Jenny just looked at me. "Us?"

"Yeah," I said, wringing my hands, "I think we sorta...wished for this."

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking at me quizzically.

"Well, after we fought..." I trailed off. "After we fought, I wished that girls would loosen up about their weight, or something like that. Then, you wished you could get huge, and you did. And then you wished I could pound you deeper, and now I can." I gestured at my big dick resting against my thigh. "But it doesn't always work." I outlined my recent experience in the cafeteria.

"I see..." she said, "So if I wished: 'I wish that I was 300 pounds heavier', it would happen?"

"I guess so," I replied.

Jenny pursed her lips in thought.

"I wish...that I had $100 cash, right now," she said excitedly. We both looked around expectantly - I checked the floor while Jenny checked her wallet. No money could be found.

"I guess it's not wishes after all," she sighed. "Whatever it is, it seems to only affect bodies. Which is still pretty good, don't you think?" Jenny smirked.

We enjoyed the second round of sex even more than the first.

Throughout my classes that day I couldn't really pay attention. For one, all the girls in class were massive. I guessed that the smallest of them was 220 pounds, while most were in the 275-350 range. A handful had to be pushing 500. However, all of them were squeezed into the now-tiny-seeming desks of the classrooms of the university. Ass fat hung over the edge of all the seats, and massive breasts were resting on the desktops of more than a few of the girls' desks. It was awesome.

Secondly, I kept thinking about this mysterious power that seemed to be granted to Jenny and I. I even tried willing changes in others around me, but nothing was noticeably different. After shifting my underwear a bit, I idly scratched the back of my hand. What was different about that first time I made a wish? What started it all? Suddenly, it hit me. The pendant! That odd pendant I picked up at the Ye Olde Pawn Shop for Jenny! I took a glance at the inside of my palm. The faintest scar could be seen. Yes, that must be it.

After my last class I rushed to the pawn shop and asked after the pendant. The owner vaguely recalled the wizened old man who traded it in for, like, $15 cash. No, he didn't get any address or contact info from him. No, he's never been back. It seems that I hit a dead end.

I went back to the apartment to wait for Jenny's call after her classes were done. My underwear, which was bothering me all day, was getting really unbearable. I stripped off my pants to change. My jaw dropped.

I rushed to the washroom to check myself out in the mirror. I was sporting a monstrous cock. It had to be close to 10 inches long dangling next to my thigh. While bringing myself to an erection, I grabbed the tape measure. 14.5 inches. Holy mega crap.

The phone rang. I pulled up my confining shorts and answered. It was Jenny. I quickly explained to her my suspicions about the power of pendant she had, and how I think it was the source of this magic. She seemed to take it in. I took a deep breath.

"Jenny, I'm still getting bigger," I blurted.

"Really?! You should come over then," she said with a barely contained excitement, "I have a little...surprise...of my own."

"I'll be right over," I replied.

Part 4

"Come in! The door's unlocked," I heard standing on the doorstep of Jenny's basement rental unit. I walked in and made my way downstairs. And faced my second big surprise of the day. And I mean big.

"Jenny...what...?" I stammered.

"Hi Kevin," replied Jenny smoothly. "My latest wish came true. I am exactly 752 pounds. I can barely walk."

Jenny's hips touched both armrests of the loveseat she was sitting on, her monumental belly forcing her tree trunk legs apart. The bottom of her apron was only inches off the ground. Hugely bloated breasts hung heavily to either side of her belly, barely contained in the torn shirt she was wearing, her fat nipples indenting the fabric. Massive arms rested on equally massive lovehandles, with her pudgy fingers idly caressing her rolls. A huge double chin propped up a pretty cherubic face that was smiling up at me.

"I was growing bigger and bigger throughout the day, like 40 pounds an hour," Jenny said. "I could barely squeeze myself out of the desk in my last class."

I was speechless.

"And...I wish I could get bigger," she finished.

My mouth dropped open. I could see her belly apron creep closer to the ground. Her arms were slowly being pushed outwards and upwards by growing rolls. Her belly began to overflow her lap and curl over her plump knees. Her tits swelled until they, too, rested against the armrests. The loveseat groaned ominously.

"Jenny, this is getting crazy!" I finally managed to say. "You can't..."

"Kevin, do you know what else this pendant can do?" Jenny interrupted. "It can affect moods, attitude...and memory."

Jenny's body continued to grow fatter. Her lower belly touched the ground and began to fill the space between her plump ankles. The fat from her gigantic ass pushed her farther up, forcing her swelling rolls to prop out her bloated arms almost horizontally. I heard a loud crack from the loveseat.

"Jenny...?" I whispered worriedly.

Jenny was rocking back and forth, her fat gaining momentum, until she managed to stand up on unsteady legs. The remnants of her shirt tore off, and the last shreds of her panties slid to the ground, coming to rest next to the rolls of fat resting on her feet from her calves. Her massive belly hung from beneath saggy beachball breasts down to over her knees. Five-foot wide hips and ham-sized saddlebags supported a thick sparetire, itself supporting sausage-link arms. Her neck, still wearing the pendant, had disappeared behind her chins. The green gemstone glinted in the soft light.

"Kevin, I wish you'd forget about the pendant," she said.

I brought my loving wife Jenny her second breakfast in bed. Pancakes stacked five high, two four-egg omelettes, eight sausage links, a slab of ham, and a jug of chocolate milk. I shook my head and smiled, and idly hoped that this would tide her over to lunch. I doubted it would.

Jenny's massive body was propped up on our king-sized bed, all 937 pounds comfortably positioned with soft pillows and lush blankets. She smiled at me when I entered the room and gave a meaningful glance at my crotch. I couldn't help myself. Seeing her monumental naked body gave me a monstrous erection. My cock jutted out proudly 19 inches from my lean body. I placed the food tray down and climbed on to the bed.

I got to thinking about how we got where we are now. I'm not sure how she did it, but after I finished university, she managed to talk my employer into giving me an amazing job with incredible benefits and huge salary. With my earnings we were able to buy a nice, big, custom-built house for Jenny's needs - a beautiful wedding gift for the both of us. The sprawling bungalow was fitted with a custom washroom with a massive walk-in shower with bench, an oversized toilet, and a specially grooved counter - to make room for Jenny's belly. Railings were securely mounted on many of the walls, to aid Jenny when she chose to walk, but more often than not she rode her oversized scooter.

"Thinking about our honeymoon again, darling?" asked Jenny in that beautiful singsong voice of hers.

We were leaving that afternoon for the Dominican Republic for a three-week stay at an all-inclusive resort. I was quite excited about the trip - and seeing my babe of a wife in a bikini every day for three weeks, munching on all the sumptuous food at the buffet. Something about bikinis really turned me on - must be that hint of mystery, I figured.

"I can't wait," I replied lovingly.

THE END

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a story I remember being really good, can remember quite a few details but not enough to find it on searches. Can't remember site either sorry, possibly deviantart but really not sure.

The protagonist is HS senior / college age, can't remember if she's always been chubby or what starts her gaining etc. but her parents are divorced, she lives with her mom at the start who has some annoying guy as a new partner - at some stage our protag starts stuffing herself and trying to gain in order to spite him, bc of his mean comments and to geet him to leave.

Also she visits her dad sometimes in order to get extra meals and snacks, and bc he's less judgey. He gets a new partner who turns out to be a really good cook (obviously haha) and the first time she meets our protag she thinks she's pregnant.

Protag keeps a close girl friend in the loop on how gluttonous she's being, her responses varying between 'damn you crazy' and 'you go girl' type energy. I think there's also some kind of romance subplot in class but that part's a bit hazy.

That's all I remember, any help very much appreciated :D

3 hours ago, pdepdepde3 said:

I'm looking for a story I remember being really good, can remember quite a few details but not enough to find it on searches. Can't remember site either sorry, possibly deviantart but really not sure.

The protagonist is HS senior / college age, can't remember if she's always been chubby or what starts her gaining etc. but her parents are divorced, she lives with her mom at the start who has some annoying guy as a new partner - at some stage our protag starts stuffing herself and trying to gain in order to spite him, bc of his mean comments and to geet him to leave.

Also she visits her dad sometimes in order to get extra meals and snacks, and bc he's less judgey. He gets a new partner who turns out to be a really good cook (obviously haha) and the first time she meets our protag she thinks she's pregnant.

Protag keeps a close girl friend in the loop on how gluttonous she's being, her responses varying between 'damn you crazy' and 'you go girl' type energy. I think there's also some kind of romance subplot in class but that part's a bit hazy.

That's all I remember, any help very much appreciated :D

A bit of a belly

https://www.deviantart.com/333blebleble333/art/A-bit-of-a-belly-1-715597614

This one was on deviantart. It was a story about a healthy/fit girl, I believe she was a high school senior. She lived with her mom and sisters who were all obese. Her sisters were jealous of here, I believe, so they started changing her lifestyle to become more slobbish. A detail I remember is she started drinking a lot of pop instead of water. That's about all I can remember though, and the details might not even be correct. Good luck. 😄

I am looking for a story I think I read here. It is about a rich US family traveling to a financial capital of another nation (I think in middle east), where weight is a status symbol among rich girls. There is a particularly fat dark-skinned girl who befriended the daughter, and the daughter subsequently gained a lot of weight.

I'm after a story I saw on DA, about a guy working in a UK law firm, and his slow-burn flirtation with his constantly-gaining secretary/legal assistant. It was absolutely fantastic, but for the life of me I cannot find it now. I believe it was a relatively recent story (ie from the last decade or so).  

IIRC, the secretary is from the north of England, and is in a relationship with a sleazy guy who's the one pushing her gain. She has family issues. 

Any pointers towards it would be hugely welcomed!

2 hours ago, gus7021 said:

I'm after a story I saw on DA, about a guy working in a UK law firm, and his slow-burn flirtation with his constantly-gaining secretary/legal assistant. It was absolutely fantastic, but for the life of me I cannot find it now. I believe it was a relatively recent story (ie from the last decade or so).  

IIRC, the secretary is from the north of England, and is in a relationship with a sleazy guy who's the one pushing her gain. She has family issues. 

Any pointers towards it would be hugely welcomed!

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/a-small-technicality-bbw-wg-romance.123583/