CakedupKayyla: From fit pawg to certified FAT ass 🍑🐷

It's funny, I followed your new content on reddit and had this weird suspicion that it was you, but I didn't find your curvage link until today, which of course confirmed it. I'm very happy to be right!

Anywho, wanted to wish you a warm welcome back. I hope that you can remain feeling comfortable in the community, and that the creeps stay far away this time.

6u6u3p.jpg

• 2 months later...

I know this is the end of the weekend, but in case you like the idea for next time you film:

Our one year wedding anniversary, when on our wedding night you agreed to finally let us feed you and turn our slim and fit girlfriend into our big fat goddess of a wife.

Just generally chatting about how much fun it's been, how sexy you feel, how turned on it makes you, and how big you still wanna get/want us to make you.

Depending on how spicy you wanna make it some pov or Instructions for Satisfaction could make it even better.