Can you use 🌿 to gain weight without getting high?

CuriousAmy13

1 hour ago, cheddar said:

No, it's the THC and certain analogues.
https://examine.com/nutrition/cannabis-munchies/ is a fairly intelligible overview. The same effect can be gotten from other CB1 agonists, or any other pathway that increases ghrelin, though suppressing leptin has a clearly greater effect.

So can u consume that in someway without getting high? I have nothing against weird, I just don’t like not feeling like myself. I feel the same way about getting ** fyi. 

11 hours ago, soupsoupsoup said:

Maybe if it was a very small dose but from my experience it also won’t make you much hungrier although you could try it. Unfortunately CBD (which doesn’t get you high) tends to have the opposite effect and suppresses appetite 

So the only way to use any kind of substance from 🌿 to gain would require getting high….

'Getting high' isn't the same as getting ** and is by almost all medical metrics safer than alcohol intoxication. You would objectively do less (if any) harm with edibles than drinking beer.

Any attempt to use drugs to enhance weight gain directly or indirectly has drawbacks; the downsides for THC are less than most appetite enhancers, which often have a toxicity problem in larger doses or weren't developed specifically for it.

'Getting high' isn't the same as getting ** and is by almost all medical metrics safer than alcohol intoxication. You would objectively do less (if any) harm with edibles than drinking beer.

Any attempt to use drugs to enhance weight gain directly or indirectly has drawbacks; the downsides for THC are less than most appetite enhancers, which often have a toxicity problem in larger doses or weren't developed specifically for it.

I gotcha. I just prefer having “control” over my state if that makes any sense. I’m not against it, I just have not crossed that line yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk