Told my GF, don't know what to do now. Need advice

Guest Tundrakyle

Guest Tundrakyle

Hey All,

Let me start this off with a brief description of my relationship. I've been dating my GF for 4 years, I love her very much and I would like to say we are both very happy. We get along greats and so do are families, I really have all intentions of marrying this woman. 

The issues: in our 4 year relationship I have not been able to have sex, my reliance on my kinks has made it to difficult to stay hard long enough to penetrate her. I've even tried the blue pills. This is probably the biggest bone of contention we have in our relationship. I've been seeing a therapist who specializes in Sex issues and have been seeing him for over a year now. We boiled everything down and he helped to show me that kinks are apart of my sex life and trying to suppress them is not the solution. That I should have a healthy relationship with my kinks and in my sex life (we do other stuff just not intercourse)

The current dilemma: I have 3 big kinks. Burping, Breeding, and weight gain. I've told my girlfriend about burping and breeding, but not about weight gain. In her own words, "my worst nightmare is getting fat". She had an eating disorder as a teen so i never wanted to ever make her feel uncomfortable or that she needed to gain weight. I never told her about weight gain kink...until tonight. 

We were having a discussion about our relationship and how recently it felt like she was just kinda pushing my kinks aside...but somehow I thought to myself, "let me just put all cards on the table" and told her I like chubby women and when girls gain weight.

Her response was how she didn't understand how this played into our sex life and that it honestly makes her want to lose weight. So yeah this conversation went to hell.

The conversation ended with us both a bit stunned but we kissed goodnight and we loved each other and she walked into her house.

Soo....I just have no idea what to do with myself now. I feel relieved that now she know 100% of me. But on the other hand I'm just really scared of what happens next. Any advice?

oh well... 4 years is a long time to keep all that just for you. and for curvage.personally i have been in similar situations and you can get along just fine with th e lady but as time passes and feeling get deeper it ismore difficult to lay it out all there. like,... it is weirder, i like chubby ladies i would like you to gain weight and else. so i tried to lay it out at the beginning of a relationship with soft comments like i like curves i like a woman who cleans the plate i do not like skinny ladies. it is just boring. but... now... first of all it is a good thing to say it. congrats. what happens after? i think it is up to you guys, but it is definitely an important turn of event because we will always be chubby chasers... thanks for sharing and wish you the best of luck

Guest Tundrakyle

She didn't respond well and she thinks now that I want her to get fat. I told her I never want her to change her body or her health I love her either way. I know with time and age she'll probably gain weight but I don't really need her too. She's no stick but she isn't chubby either. I really just want to tell her so she know me 100%. She didn't break up with me on the spot so that's good I guess. But now I just feel as tho I've made the relationship uncomfortable. She is very not into this kink

Man, that's a shitty situation. I really hope you can at least make your feelings clear for her and she can (at least on an intellectual level) understand you.

As somebody who is in a relationship with a girl that I very much intend to stay together with but that also doesn't share this kink (although I don't have trouble sleeping with her, when I imagine her being fatter than she actually is): Don't talk about it too much. Just be appreciative of the little bit of chub she may have, learn to cook nicely and maybe maaaybe you can get her to gain a bit of weight and be at least fine with it. My gf gained about 12 kilos in four and a half years of relationship and I am very happy with her going from completly sporty to a little soft and maybe someday even a bit chubby :3

Although to be fair, this advice might not work if you can't push the kink aside... Maybe you can find an outlet that satisfies you otherwise? Open relationship (tricky, I know), doing weight-gain art? Maybe you have other ideas as well. I personally write Weight-gain stories to get it out of my head.

Hope it somehow turns out well for you two and you can find a compromise.