• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

I hope so too friend! 🥰

eekkk I love this 😅🥰

I didn’t know that full body pics were where it’s at but I can see that you guys def enjoyed it 😅

Oh I definitely enjoyed your pictures🥵

In fact I enjoyed them that many times I've actually (a) gone blind, and (b) now have a right arm like a fiddler crab 🦀 

🤣

1 hour ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

*googles fiddler crab* 😳🤭 dang I’m giving u an arm workout am I? If you don’t legitimately look like Hellboy by the end of the year I won’t have done my job right 🫡

*googles hellboy* 🤔 Could Hellboy have a shorter, slightly fatter, somewhat older brother? If so, the resemblance between us already is uncanny 🤣

Oh, you're definitely doing your job right believe you me. You keep doing exactly what you're doing and don't change anything 🥵🥰

4 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Haha okay now I’m learning a little more about you 😄 thank you so much! But hey I might change just a little bit ya know? I have this *problem* where I KEEP UNCONTROLLABLY GAINING WEIGHT 🥵😅

Gaining weight? 

Really? 

Oh dear. 

How sad. 

What a shame. 

🤣😘

16 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Fucck I love getting fatter but there’s just some articles of clothing that hurt to outgrow 🥲 literally and figuratively 🥵

2853B2BD-2D10-4628-9475-CD3D37B75E6C.jpeg

2E1B090E-8B65-4850-8E04-79C671FC4D8D.jpeg

Holy fucking fuck 🥵

I've tried reading what you wrote- "blah blah something clothing blah blah" - it was probably something really important, but do you seriously expect words to be read when there's a body - in particular the rear view (but let's be honest, the front view is equally as awesome) - like yours to look at?

I knew there was a reason the Internet was invented 😍

10 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Damn okay I guess I’ll just refrain from writing any captions anymore and keep my mouth shut unless I’m eating since that’s the only thing my mouth is good for 🥵 😂🤪 

the Internet was invented for heavy sluts like me impress chubby-chasing dudes like you I guess! 

Phew- my sense of humour doesn't always work...You get it though 🤣

I've been involved in the Internet since the early/ mid 90s and imho there's never been a better time to be here...Present company very much included 😜🥵

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

What it would look like if Wednesday Addams put on the freshman 100… 🖤

83C75BFE-8A76-4771-B088-D59562B97B7B.jpeg

811B559B-CA93-439C-8C85-5661178BC9F8.jpeg

Yeah, from what I can remember of the Addams Family movie, I don't recall there being much T&A in it...

But if they do a remake, and you're in it looking like that...

I'll watch it until my eyes dry up and my palms set on fire 🥵🔥🔥

🤣

13 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

And that folks is why I do what I do. Don't give me an oscar, give me all your boners. That's the true award

*googles t&a* "what can he be talking about? entertainment, as in television and movies? abbreviation for time and attendance? toes and ankles??"

Spongebob Diner GIFs | Tenor

tits and ass. you were talking about tits and ass.

In your head, you may well imagine I'm some British aristocrat sitting in my draughty castle, Dick van Dyke tapdancing on the roof, sipping tea while chatting to the King on an old fashioned phone. 

Well I'm sorry to piss on your parade, I'm just a bloke that loves tits and ass. 

Toodle pip what what 🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...