Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

We need to all agree on someone who can handle the donations in a PayPal. I only have my personal one that my wife uses so that's a no go. Who is willing to step up with an available account?

Okay funneling money to a single person online isn't even the worst part about your plan. We have to remember we are a fetish board and while she is definitely okay with gaining weight and probably aims to be a plus size model she may not be okay with are admittedly strange fansinations with weight gain and eating. Also the video isn't "only for curvage" you know as well as I do the moment that video is posted on here it's going to end up on tumblr and various fat acceptance/fap sites.

Just sit back and enjoy let Lucy be Lucy as of right now that's working out great. Don't scare her away with requests of weird fetish material. We honestly don't need every chubby girl to make fetish videos for us we have plenty of those available.

• 9 months later...