Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest _Antipathy

The photoshop kills it for me.

If she has a chubby face and belly then deal with it and take photos from a good angle, instead of trying to make her gut look flat with some stupid editing.

17 minutes ago, clint02 said:

i hate photosphop especially on her ! 

what happened to her ? she was gaining slowly but now she clearly will have difficulties to loose weight if it continue & i hope it will continue,

eat lucy, eat :) 

Well at least they can't hide her size anymore with the photoshop. They just smooth it out I guess :)

Her incredibly good looks combined with her constantly increasing voluptuousness and confidence is so beautiful to witness.

She is both an unbelievably hot pinup and a great ambassador for size positiveness. Hope the media stays on her side.

Those stills are crazy hot, thanks to the contributors!

11 hours ago, chubbygirlover said:

A little preview of her new set.

Yummy !!!

SNP_7798.jpg635

Ha ha. Lucy is pulling the same face in this photo as I did when I saw first saw it!

Also, for those debating whether she is bigger or smaller in this set compared to the shirt & jeans set, THEY WERE SHOT ON THE SAME DAY! (although I suppose she could have had a big lunch inbetween)

Guest _Antipathy
5 minutes ago, cofidis said:

:lol: She's trying to suck it in. 

5 minutes ago, clint02 said:

no, i don't think, photoshop makes the job for her.

we have to admit she is at the same weight because a guy says that pics were from the same day that the last sets.

Might be both. She should embrace the fat instead of trying to hide it.

Guest nankdatank

She will hang over her panties if she gets much bigger. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm guessing she's close to 200lbs in these pics, not that it matters. So full and voluptuous is incredible. I just hope she's enjoying it as much as we are!