On 4/1/2023 at 10:54 AM, CutieDonut said:

@Berytosz

Looking forward to your return and have a great holiday!😍 I hope you gain a little weight on your holiday.🐷 I wish you lots of delicious meals. Yes, you're right. My bum seems to have put on a bit of weight. I don't know whose fault it is...🤭

@Sportsfann12

Do you want to give me a smack on the ass?🥵

@Yogasouth90

I can see that you are in a bit of shock.😁

@Kasansky

You're right! My bum has grown a lot since I last showed it. Most of my pounds are deposited in my butt and thighs. Isn't that beautiful?😍

@In Love With Bellies

Those kilos must be deposited somewhere.🐷 I would very much like a large number of donuts. Of course I wouldn't mind. I will be very happy if you feed me. 🥵I love to eat and from your hand they would certainly taste much better. Keep the pounds coming!!!

@wiktor

I am very pleased that you think so.❤️

Today I decided to dress up as a bunny. 🤭Do my ears fit like that?  I don't know if you guys have noticed too, but this t-shirt has gotten so tight and my tummy has started to spill out underneath it.😈 I don't know how it happened, but my clothes are getting tighter and tighter....🥵 Everything is putting so much pressure on me that I walk under the house in just my underwear. What I love about my figure is that I am putting off a lot in my hips, butt and lower tummy. I hope you enjoy these photos. I think each of you would love to have such a cute bunny right?❤️

image.gif

image.gif

image.jpeg

you look so cute and cuddly in the last one 😍

On 4/9/2024 at 6:37 AM, CutieDonut said:

I tried to eat the maximum amount of food and drink it with gainer. I don't know if any of you are ready for this view. I thought I was going to burst. Expect some cool videos in the coming days. Your CutieDonut is breaking records for weight and belly size.🥵

20240407_214001.jpg

20240407_214007.jpg

20240407_211749.jpg

20240407_205439.jpg

20240407_205427.jpg

20240407_205308.jpg

20240407_204344.jpg

20240407_204957.jpg

goddess. fertility statue. i would worship this belly