FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

58 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

Awh thank you! You’re not wrong! 😂

thank you so much 😁

Wow! That’s so nice to hear, thank you! 😁 I’m an ssbbw? Didn’t know if I’d be considered that or not yet 😂

Not at all, they’re both tiny! Not much reaction these days, they mentioned it more in the early stages when I’d gone from skinny to chubby, I think they’ve just accepted my fate at this point 😂 I think they’re probably shocked/worried because they’re all pretty health conscious, but they don’t t mention it really! 

It's good they are not giving you a hard time. How is your fitness and flexibility? I have a thing for fat girls wearing sandals and pedicures ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Your face is soo pretty and gorgeous. It has become so much fatter and you are growing done serious double chins !! Your tits and belly are just huge !!! It must change how you walk now? And thighs that size surely must give you a definite waddle now. Any chance we could see you in some pretty sandals / heels? More toe the better ☺️

You must truly waddle around now !! You must be slower on your feet now too ? Noticed that with my other half. I bet your your gorgeous fat feet look incredibly sexy under the dress in a pair of summary sandals with a pretty Pedi !  My wife swears by flip-flop, sliders and any sandals that reduce the need to bend over as traditional shoes with laces and buckles are a big struggle now.