Anyone told their wife

gohawks13

• Curvage Model
On 2/21/2022 at 4:17 AM, Tegass said:

She didn't believe me. She thinks that her belly is too chubby and flabby to be likeable. She doesn't really enjoy when I look at ir or grab it, but she tolerates when I squeeze her belly during sex.

Honestly in Western cultures women are told from a young age that having a belly is undesirable, so it may take some time to make her believe you. I would suggest being gentle and sweet about it. If she doesn't necessarily like you pointing out that she has a belly, maybe consider pointing out other things, like booty, thighs, titties etc. Alsooooooo maybe try and normalize you touching her belly instead of just doing it when you are having sex. Like when you are cuddlinggg, rest ur hand or your face on it and comment how its sooo sofft to touch - touch it gentlyyyyy. Women often dont think about what it feels like for men so tell her its soft and comforting etc XD Hope this helps!