Hela Big Belly Energy🖤

11 minutes ago, GoddessHela said:

Hi there! Thank you so much! I was a lurker for a long time but glad i decided to take the plunge. I LOVE to bake! Ive been a cake decorator for 17 years and I love bringing my creativity out that way! I roller skate a bit still, I played roller derby for a short time before the pandemic. I recently this year started playing animal crossing, its so soothing and relaxing to me. I also collect squishmallows and have more crystals, minerals and fossils than should be allowed. 😂

I also lurked for a long time! Yay former lurkers!

That's really great that you've picked up new activities! I have a friend who was an NSO in a local league before the pandemic, and derby looks like so much fun. Would you get back into it if you had the chance?

11 minutes ago, GoddessHela said:

I am a switch, I've been active in the kink community for over a decade. Even serving as a board member for Ohio SMART for a year. I don't really have any experience encouraging others but i think with my love of cooking for myself and others it wouldn't be too far of a leap.

The chance to incorporate both types of play could be a lot of fun!