Hela Big Belly Energy🖤

• Curvage Model

Hey my loves🖤

I'm Hela 35 years young and just about to hit my 3 year gaining anniversary later this month! Very excited for this weigh in since I've just been enjoying the journey these past few months! My last weigh in was August 2021 and I've gained  over 110 pounds!   I'm finally getting the hang of of using Curvage and thought this would be an awesome way to be more active in the community!

A little bit about me-

I officially began my gaining journey January 20th 2019 after over 10 years of being a competitive power lifter and crossfit athlete.

Why did i start gaining? It's a long one so grab some snacks. 😉

I had always been athletic, softball, volleyball, cheerleading, track...you name it I did it and then I started lifting. And I was good, so I just kept telling myself this is what you should do. When in reality I was tired. Tired of trying to fit myself into a box that didn't bring me joy. I would read fictional stories about being forced to get fat because I wasn't brave enough to take that leap.

Towards the end of 2018 I sustained a pretty severe back injury resulting in surgery. During my recovery I obviously couldn't workout so I put on about 10 pounds. I still vividly remember laying on the sofa feeling the smallest layer of squishy belly fat that was just beginning to grow tears of happiness streaming down my face. I was the happier than I had been in a really long time.

And as they say, the rest is history. It did take me a very long time to be comfortable enough to start sharing my journey and I'm so glad I finally did. The support and encouragement from this community has been overwhelming in the best way possible.

I hope to use this space to engage more with the community, do a little Q&A and share more of my journey.

2019 2021.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, paralepsis2016 said:

Hi Hela 😊  Glad you found your way here and that your story to a happy turn! Have you found time for any new hobbies or activities now that you're not an athlete?

Hi there! Thank you so much! I was a lurker for a long time but glad i decided to take the plunge. I LOVE to bake! Ive been a cake decorator for 17 years and I love bringing my creativity out that way! I roller skate a bit still, I played roller derby for a short time before the pandemic. I recently this year started playing animal crossing, its so soothing and relaxing to me. I also collect squishmallows and have more crystals, minerals and fossils than should be allowed. 😂

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, DrPepper1991 said:

You’re a switch? So do you enjoy encouraging others? I’m primarily a feeder but I have a mutual gaining thing 🥺

I am a switch, I've been active in the kink community for over a decade. Even serving as a board member for Ohio SMART for a year. I don't really have any experience encouraging others but i think with my love of cooking for myself and others it wouldn't be too far of a leap.

11 minutes ago, GoddessHela said:

Hi there! Thank you so much! I was a lurker for a long time but glad i decided to take the plunge. I LOVE to bake! Ive been a cake decorator for 17 years and I love bringing my creativity out that way! I roller skate a bit still, I played roller derby for a short time before the pandemic. I recently this year started playing animal crossing, its so soothing and relaxing to me. I also collect squishmallows and have more crystals, minerals and fossils than should be allowed. 😂

I also lurked for a long time! Yay former lurkers!

That's really great that you've picked up new activities! I have a friend who was an NSO in a local league before the pandemic, and derby looks like so much fun. Would you get back into it if you had the chance?

11 minutes ago, GoddessHela said:

I am a switch, I've been active in the kink community for over a decade. Even serving as a board member for Ohio SMART for a year. I don't really have any experience encouraging others but i think with my love of cooking for myself and others it wouldn't be too far of a leap.

The chance to incorporate both types of play could be a lot of fun!

13 minutes ago, GoddessHela said:

Thoughts on a reasonably fit guy with a British accent? 🙈

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, paralepsis2016 said:

I also lurked for a long time! Yay former lurkers!

That's really great that you've picked up new activities! I have a friend who was an NSO in a local league before the pandemic, and derby looks like so much fun. Would you get back into it if you had the chance?

The chance to incorporate both types of play could be a lot of fun!

The uprising of the lurkers has begun LOL

I did NSO for a while and I've thought about looking into doing it for the league where I live now. Maybe once the world is a little less germy. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
23 hours ago, cheesee said:

i love how big you are now and that last car stuffing you did was so so sooo good. especially in the end where you buttoned up your jeans in pain, I could watch that every day

Thank you so much! I’ll have some new content coming this week. I’m doing my 3 year weigh in this weekend so I’m excited to share that with everyone.💖

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey my loves[emoji1665]
I'm Hela 35 years young and just about to hit my 3 year gaining anniversary later this month! Very excited for this weigh in since I've just been enjoying the journey these past few months! My last weigh in was August 2021 and I've gained  over 110 pounds!   I'm finally getting the hang of of using Curvage and thought this would be an awesome way to be more active in the community!
A little bit about me-
I officially began my gaining journey January 20th 2019 after over 10 years of being a competitive power lifter and crossfit athlete.
Why did i start gaining? It's a long one so grab some snacks. [emoji6]
I had always been athletic, softball, volleyball, cheerleading, track...you name it I did it and then I started lifting. And I was good, so I just kept telling myself this is what you should do. When in reality I was tired. Tired of trying to fit myself into a box that didn't bring me joy. I would read fictional stories about being forced to get fat because I wasn't brave enough to take that leap.
Towards the end of 2018 I sustained a pretty severe back injury resulting in surgery. During my recovery I obviously couldn't workout so I put on about 10 pounds. I still vividly remember laying on the sofa feeling the smallest layer of squishy belly fat that was just beginning to grow tears of happiness streaming down my face. I was the happier than I had been in a really long time.
And as they say, the rest is history. It did take me a very long time to be comfortable enough to start sharing my journey and I'm so glad I finally did. The support and encouragement from this community has been overwhelming in the best way possible.

I hope to use this space to engage more with the community, do a little Q&A and share more of my journey.
1840336452_20192021.thumb.jpg.ad6f0c0d452869d117b8474883730c13.jpg

So very impressed how voluptuous you’ve become [emoji3590]‍[emoji91]such an inspiration . What is your regime for this phenomenal weight gain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, PetraSimone said:

So very impressed how voluptuous you’ve become emoji3590.pngemoji91.pngsuch an inspiration . What is your regime for this phenomenal weight gain?

Thank you so much!💖

I don’t really keep track but I just eat whatever I want and I also use lots of gain shakes for added calories too!

Thank you so much![emoji178]
I don’t really keep track but I just eat whatever I want and I also use lots of gain shakes for added calories too!

Obviously that’s working out beautifully for you 🧋🧋

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...