• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

A "friend" took me out to eat. And this right here is the end result of hundreds of dollars of food and drink that I consumed over the course of three hours. Eating that much and being that stuffed in a public setting was an amazing turn on.

20220705_105357_1657035475626.jpg

How sexy is this you ask ? Just look at all that belly 

Proud Of You Yes GIF

17 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

In my mind there was room for more. I just might have needed a bit of help is all. But in reality...I was probably beyond maxed out!

Seeing how round you can get, you definitely needed to be hand fed a couple thousand more calories 😏

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

A "friend" took me out to eat. And this right here is the end result of hundreds of dollars of food and drink that I consumed over the course of three hours. Eating that much and being that stuffed in a public setting was an amazing turn on.

20220705_105357_1657035475626.jpg

god this is just gorgeous!! 🥵🥵🔥🔥

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Going for another 5 days?   So exciting!   Glorious!!  Spectacular!!  Your balloon belly gets so sensual, seductive, and gorgeous!  Blow it up with more plush fluff.  The wrap around apron is a real cummer.  

Nothing balloons a belly like a good 5 day binge!!!😋😋😋