Other fetishes that include pushing the body past normal limits

mrband

• Curvage Model
On 8/1/2021 at 7:39 AM, mrband said:

Although I am 100% into weight gain specifically, I’ve started to think that there might be some other niche kink I would really be into that is similar to these things (pushing your body). I just don’t know what exactly it is. The closest that I have found is urination - I do not have a fetish for urination, but I have found some videos where women need to pee badly but keep chugging water. I have no interest in the actual urinating part, but the pushing their bodies by adding more water when they already need to go gave me a similar feeling to when people stuff themselves beyond a comfortable point.

Are you familiar with body inflation? it's my main kink and I think it would blow your mind. 🙂 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, mrband said:

This seems like it could be a great idea for me to explore! Do you have a suggestion for content I should check out?

It's very subjective. 🙂 For example I really like water inflation or cum inflation themed fantasies. 
The most interesting thing is that you can "compose" it to suit your personal tastes: belly inflation with food, water, semen, through sex, tubes in the butt or food swallowed directly... the possibilities are endless. There doesn't necessarily have to be an explosion at the end, though it's often much appreciated. You have to poke around a bit, eheh!