Topic Bumping in "Generic User's Girls"

wazoos012

Question

I kind of hate myself for making a "any news on" post here, but...any news on girl 134? Been excited for that one ever since you mentioned it a few weeks ago.

xpwnage just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite threads on the entire forum, and I really appreciate the time that must have gone into mining the consistently amazing finds you keep delivering! The effort is definitely appreciated and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I know it's probably annoying to ask by now, but do you still have access to pictures of girl 70? I would love to see an update on her, her shape, body type and cuteness made her one of my favorites. 

6 hours ago, sweetness said:

Ughhh our insatiable looking has put xpwnage off. Plz stop biting the hand that feeds. The good lord will give us gains.

Amen

On 1/11/2019 at 9:32 AM, Vekelvy said:

Also, does she remind anyone else of Daisy Ridley?

Don't sweat it, you're doing this out of your own free will.  It's also valid that you don't want to risk leaking any other girls.  I always try to crop the images, or do other things to prevent a reverse-image search.  115's leak happened when someone posted a tweet on st.uffer.db and then someone found her tumblr and told her about the whole thing; though everything on st.uffer.db is gone so that place isn't a liability anymore.  (I also have admin powers there, so I can make sure no one else posts her pics on the site.)

Do you have any of her old stuff that was posted on there? It seems to be lost to time unfortunately. 

Guest samson
13 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

2nd is #186, but she's shed a lot of weight.  (to the point I'm trying to figure out if she got a breast reduction)

Do you have updates to any of the other girls than 115?

15 hours ago, LordTrump said:

I hate to be that guy but has anyone got anything on girl 47 or 179?

While we're at it any news on girl 1 would be much apreciated