Saying Goodbye!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have an amazing figure, and that can be said whether you're skinnier or chubbier. Most people aren't that lucky.

To echo what most everyone else has said, do what's right for YOU. This should be fun! You have free reign to eat all the yummy food that you want! That should never feel like work.

Of course, my personal preference would be for you to continue your curvage quest, but I'm extremely biased. :D

If you need tips and advice, I'm sure everyone here has plenty to say!

Comment the first: Hothothothothothohotohtohothotohotoohootoohtohotohtoohtohtohtohtohttt  :-*

Comment the second: Do what makes you happy hon :) You'd be hot whatever size you are, it's attitude and charisma that add most to sexiness, and you have those in bucketloads :)

• 3 weeks later...

So I went to the beach today and realized I've gained a little chub finally from all the stuffings I've been doing lately and my thighs have been getting fuller as well! ;D Just wanted to share that with you guys :)

Congrats you've gained a little chub =) Hope you continue to gain thanks for keeping everyone updated

Guest c3lv0s2

You look beautiful at any weight and that means you add a little chub you look great you add a little you still look great. It will always look great on you and because you want it on you, it's beautiful because you are beautiful throughout. All because you have made it one part of you and your beauty.