FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I could spend all day and tag every model on here, because they all deserve it. But I have to give special mention to the lovely @Jersey Ghoul 666 who is such an absolute delight and amazing creator. Her creativity, ideas, and the effort she puts into her content is unparalleled, and you can tell she enjoys it as much as we do. Not to mention those phenomenal big jiggly curves. 

Keep being you Jersey

49 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Ok well now I’m gonna cry, what a big sweetie you are! That’s why you’re in my top 5 favorite people on curvage 

You're one of a kind hun. And deserve all the good things said about you (and all the good things to eat!). Much love to you!

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, BrookeBabii said:

Hi angels 💖 I’m very excited to announce changes to my content. As of today, I will be focusing more on encouraging others to gain and exploring even more kinks. You’ll still be getting feedism, breeding, lactation, mommy, and more content from me, but I won’t be focusing on my own gain as much. So excited for this new chapter! DMs are open for any questions/special requests 😘

Oooh yes more lactation and breeding please!