Addison Rae

Nbbbunbb

You can clearly see the form of her mid-rift in these two photos, with relatively similar types of slimwear(if u can call it slim). First, the shapes of her belly are vastly different, with the one from Janurary of 2020 resembling a trapezoid, whilst the other one is bloated and curved. Secondly, her thigh sizes are starkly different, with her new ones packed with cellulite, so much so that they're touching. Although you could claim its the position, in many other photos her thighs are much larger than they used to be, undeniable proof that she has put on a lot of weight over the last year. 

image.thumb.png.b9bfb354a1d7fa689e4d4aecc147e4ab.png

image.thumb.png.6daa6827ccfafe8d2096bbf2c768d4be.png

https://iglives.tv/addison-easterling-instagram-live-stream-17-march-2020/

this is from march 2020(her peak weight), and from 0 to 1:30, the way its take a minute and a half to recover from just leaning over and how breathless + out of shape she looks(stomach rolls, bloated arms and face, with a lack of jawline, it shows that she has some serious potential, and she's slowing reverting back to this state, which is great for us ig. 

1 hour ago, George Russell said:

You can clearly see the form of her mid-rift in these two photos, with relatively similar types of slimwear(if u can call it slim). First, the shapes of her belly are vastly different, with the one from Janurary of 2020 resembling a trapezoid, whilst the other one is bloated and curved. Secondly, her thigh sizes are starkly different, with her new ones packed with cellulite, so much so that they're touching. Although you could claim its the position, in many other photos her thighs are much larger than they used to be, undeniable proof that she has put on a lot of weight over the last year. 

image.thumb.png.b9bfb354a1d7fa689e4d4aecc147e4ab.png

image.thumb.png.6daa6827ccfafe8d2096bbf2c768d4be.png

Seeing her thighs then compared to all the recent photos of her really highlights how much weight shes packed on recently especially to her thighs theyve just gotten so thick and untoned 

6 hours ago, Stuffedbellys said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeBKTF9t/
link if anyone was curious.

How does everybody feel about her new hair color? I really liked her original blonde from 2019 through like March 2020, at the very least slightly more than when she was brunette,  but this just looks a bit off. Maybe it's cause so many more girls dye their light blonde than golden blonde so I'm used to artificial light blonde more, but this just looks really fake to me despite it being just as dyed as before. 

11 minutes ago, jonasgreen135 said:

How does everybody feel about her new hair color? I really liked her original blonde from 2019 through like March 2020, at the very least slightly more than when she was brunette,  but this just looks a bit off. Maybe it's cause so many more girls dye their light blonde than golden blonde so I'm used to artificial light blonde more, but this just looks really fake to me despite it being just as dyed as before. 

None of us are bothered about her hair colour, it's her body we're here to admire.

1 hour ago, jonasgreen135 said:

she was fatter when she was blonde, she was slim when she was brunette. Her going back to blonde is a good sign. 

18 hours ago, 1234xd420 said:

Old but gold

(link to watermelon video

Screenshot_20210317-152124.png

Screenshot_20210317-152250.png

3350cf8af44f08f218fa02bace9a6e51_exported_116_1616012083280.jpg

She was really packing away that watermelon you can tell how her stomach is pushed out that she ate a good amount. Is there a full video where it shows when she starts eating it to where she finishes it (if she even finishes it). Looks like she wasnt planning on stopping until every ounce was packed in her belly.