Fast metabolism gaining

parsley

Hi, so I'm super new to gaining. I'm 5'5 and 126lbs, and my goal weight is 140, and if I like how it's going, I might wanna go up to 150-160. I know that's not a lot, but I'm mostly just looking to get curvy. Plus it's really hard for me to gain weight. I've always been fascinated by and attracted to curves and fat, ever since I was little. I used to sneak into my parents bedroom before they went to bed at night and stuff my shirt and pants with pillows and just roll around. However I've also always had a high metabolism, so the most I've really been able to be is 127lbs. I also struggle with nausea when I overeat. Any tips?

oh well... personally something of the sorts happen to me and i think that is just the way things are. but there are probably some ways to get around that perceived maximum weight. and it may be related to taking the long term approach and focus on the little things instead of trying to gain all of the pounds in one big stuffing binge eating weekend. think about this... limit intense physical cardio activity, just the basics... find that food that you really like and try to go for it more often. increase portions yes, but just a bit, nothing that will make you will bloated just a bit more than usual. a mere, a difficult to tell 2 pound gain per month , but a permanent one, will do wonders for you in a very short time. 

For any nausea, take Emetrol. Within 5 minutes you should feel relief.

People gain weight in different ways. Some eat a lot at every meal, some graze all day and some just stuff before bed.

I'd think that you would be better off starting with the grazing strategy. Have a lot of variety, alternate food choices between sweet and salty/savory. Once you reach full, keep yourself topped off every hour.

To make sure you don't backslide, you can try the occasional stuffing if you can handle it. Start small and work your way up each time. Use the Emetrol or if legal, w*e*e*d.

Also, try a calorie push right before bed each night. Make sure all the food you're eating is calorie dense.