Advice for GF

Guest throwaway19

Guest throwaway19

Long time FA and lurker, I honestly never thought I'd get the chance to indulge in my fetish IRL but here I am! So I recently just opened up to my girlfriend about this and much to my surprise she shares this fetish with me! I was just fucking floored cuz she's quite thin, has a TINY appetite and has a super fast metabolism so I never would've guessed she's into it too. Not to mention just the sheer scarcity of this fetish, like I'd basically just come to terms with the fact that'd I'd never experience this IRL, and that I'm attracted to skinny girls as well so it's not a big deal. Idk man my brain's melting just thinking about it.

Anyways so she says she wants to gain like 20lbs which honestly might be the perfect amount for her cuz she's already kinda underweight. Just her appetite is like impossibly small and if she tries to eat more she feels like throwing up. We're thinking about having her go on birth control and seeing if it helps with her appetite and her gain, but I'd really appreciate it you guys could give us some advice on how to increase her appetite. 

We don't really want her gain to be life altering or anything like that we're just seeing how it goes, and honestly if she's just not meant to be chubby then it's not the end of the world, I'll still love her at any size ❤️

Thanks for the help guys 👍

that is great news. one thing that... has probably not been mentioned often enough in this forums is the opposite. usually we have a partner which we love and struggle to present the idea of intentionally gaining and prefering a fat lady over a fit one. but what happens when we got the fat lady, she loves to eat, she gain weight and even do she says she doesn't like it she continues with the over eating habit and buys bigger clothes with time. ever expanding figure. so hot. all is good. but... the relationship doesn't work at the very basic level of not having a good conversation or just not being in sync, it also happens and it is quite sad in my humble opinion

Advice would be to just take it slow, and start with no expectations. The moment it feels like a ‘project’ that you ‘have to do’ it kills the fun. 

Start with a few decadent things she really likes here and there. What kinds of things does she like but has stayed away from because they’re ‘too fattening”? 

Small appetites can also do well at ‘grazing.’ Have plenty of snacks and yummy things scattered about, things that are easy to eat mindlessly. And don’t forget to “drink your calories”! 😉