Someonenew

46 minutes ago, Rabuta said:

Because calling someone- especially someone as small as this- "fatty" after it was made clear they have body image issues is rude and ignorant. 

Take that simp stuff somewhere else dude. You realize what forum you’re in don’t you? We glorify and lust over women gaining weight. Calling someone a fatty in this place is a positive. YOU are the one getting on your high horse and turning it into a negative. 

1 hour ago, Rabuta said:

Because calling someone- especially someone as small as this- "fatty" after it was made clear they have body image issues is rude and ignorant. 

Even though what u said is true, Im not sure he is ignorant or not but I understand where your coming from. They are going to say what they want even if it "rude" to most people. What he said is going to be taken as a negative to most people and she would if she saw that so I dont agree with them but unfortunately it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Bellybo_Baggins said:

Take that simp stuff somewhere else dude. You realize what forum you’re in don’t you? We glorify and lust over women gaining weight. Calling someone a fatty in this place is a positive. YOU are the one getting on your high horse and turning it into a negative. 

The difference is she’s an unwilling subject of a thread here and likely does find it insulting. Most people do. She’s not a model here who allows teasing. So maybe stop thinking with your dick and pretend you have a tiny amount of empathy for the actual person you’re talking about. This thread already has enough useless arguing.

1 hour ago, Bellybo_Baggins said:

you know some people can enjoy the way someone looks without being a complete degenerate asshole about it right?

I dont think he was acting that way at all. I dont think he is even saying u cant enjoy her looks or whatever. He is just referring to ur/the remark of calling her a "fatty". Could be wrong but that is what I can gather. Not even trying to pick a side here. Like theoretically he could of been silent but he thought those comments were wrong I think.

59 minutes ago, chubbychaser41 said:

do you think she knows she growing big, but she enjoys it 

she has said that she likes being curvy/chubby and her mom has said that she also likes when poki has more weight

this is her talking about liking her curves: https://streamable.com/4mgt0n

this is her talking about what her mom said: https://streamable.com/2a92dr

one of the reasons she lost the weight is be she found out about people sexualizing it: https://streamable.com/kq7sxs