Weight Switching/Swap/Transfer Stories

Guest Afterhours

54 minutes ago, Afterhours said:

Weight Switching/Swap/Transfer stories are weight gain tales ... wearing each other's clothes...to the chagrin of the protagonist...done gradually with one slowly gaining while the other slowly loses.

Reversals of this sort rank highly on my list of preferred kinky pleasures. While aspects of such reversals factor into many of my favorite stories in some way (including the one I wrote myself), I think one of the more pure expressions of that theme can be found in Jean Therapy by @Maverick. Summarized in Maverick's own words:

• "Jean Therapy" was inspired by a popular cereal commercial from 2007. In it, a teenaged girl shimmies into her forty-something Mother’s old pants which, presumably, no longer fit her. The rest of the commercial centers around the Mother eating the advertised diet cereal in an effort to get her jeans back, while her pert Daughter continually parades past looking nubile and sexy. Of course, by the end of the commercial the Mother has triumphantly reclaimed her jeans while her daughter looks on, dismayed. I thought it would be fun to explore a Mom's revenge efforts that weren't so subtle and innocuous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I also enjoy a good "role-reversal" weight gain story, which I think falls into the same broad category as "weight transfer" and similar stuff. One potential difference is that I tend to favor stories where the reversal/transfer occurs gradually.

Here are a few along those lines:

• "Heidi" by H.G.
  • An attractive college student travels to Paraguay as part of an exchange program, with an objective of helping members of her hose family lose weight. This is an old one from the Dimensions Library.

• "Bed Ridden" by  @kid a
  • A sudden injury while on summer vacation lands an attractive, bratty, high school bully in extended hospital care at the same facility where one of her long-tormented tubby classmates happens to be interning. A short yet viscerally effective tale.

• "Game Changer" by @maxymumspyder / kowlooner
  • Friendship power dynamics shift as long-suppressed undercurrents of rivalry and spite bubble to the surface when two gals with different attitudes and physiques move in together. The story is split up into eleven short chapters. This story was referenced earlier in the thread, but it's worth a re-mention for folks who might not dig back a few years to see it.

• "The Slowest Champion -Revisited-" by me (couldn't resist a little self-promotion!)
  • A champion high school swimmer’s figure and fortunes are undone when she succumbs to the temptations presented by her own success, all while a chunky junior teammate finds her stride. There's also a Curvage thread for the story here. This is an expanded retelling of the original version by @flaming-hades.