Looking for bbw/ssbbw, feedee in Cleveland (OH) area.

loppy2154

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a bigger lady my whole life, living in a southern suburb of Cleveland. How about that!

Although I'm not trying to gain, I'm confident with who I am (body/mind/soul/self.) Always up for meeting new friends/chatting..."whatever" with time, you never know.

So hi, Northeast Ohioans!

• 1 month later...

I cant believe I missed your message.  Hi and thank you for responding!  People are very shy about contacting other people and all.  I  hear from just about every women I speak too, You really like fat girls?  lol yes I do!I   I live near Kent.  Use to live near here but moved to North Carolina for awhile (I am not a spring chicken! ) Had to move back here for various reasons.  I actually Graduated from Kent State before  moving south.  Like my ad says, I  would like someone to become friends with.  Meet for lunch ? Text?  Whatever we are comfortable with.  I have no timetable, just love a curvy woman, especially to chat with.

Bob:)