Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

Alright, I finally caught-up to the this thread 😆 As much as I miss the Epic story, this story is just as good! You've found the perfect balance between canon and kinkiness, every reaction from each character making marginal sense based off of the actual comics. My favourite gain is Wonder Woman, of course, but Starfire is the perfect shape 😳

47 minutes ago, incredibad said:

How dare you tease something I never knew I needed until I realized it doesn’t exist. Harley Quinn/ Power Girl space adventure story when?

Honestly: keep it up.  I love the quality of your writing and have been following your work since the adventures of ole Emperor Basil.  You spoil us, so thank you.  Other than Curvage: is there another site your work is archived?  

He has a deviantart account, but behaves like a ghost :ph34r:

1 hour ago, swahilimonkfish said:

Yeah, curvage is so much easier to post on. A lot less hassle. But it would be so cool to have a place where we can see the entire Batman back-catalogue all in one place. Epic, this story,  the not-keira-knightley story, that piratey story, all in one place.

Are the rumours true? Did Batman write Emperor Basil under another name? Or was that his twin?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What an epic saga! An entire world, fattened four times over, and heroines of all shapes growing in all kinds of ways over and over, all taking place in a masterpiece so thicc, it takes two storylines and two endings to tell! What an achievement! I can’t wait for whatever sweet story you cook up next!