Natalie Sawyer

galaxyripple

Also not surprising in the slightest.  When Sawyer first got thicker way back in the mid-late 00s the public comments apparently got to her and she dropped the weight quickly.  IG photo commenters repeatedly asking her if she were pregnant would be more than enough to motivate her to lose the weight again.  It was fun while it lasted but always on borrowed time.

A couple of pictures if they have not been shared here.

It might suck that she is trying to lose weight, but this a reminder of what size she can get to.

F67B08B4-68FE-401E-8529-CC2240DD980D.jpeg

B4E90217-E31B-4B56-AE62-56E4C3EA7642.jpeg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

I'm still none-the-wiser. What's that supposed to mean?

It's alright, it's worded a bit odd - On Transfer Deadline days, the Sky Sports News anchors wear yellow, I believe it was pioneered by Jim White and his ties, and it was soon adopted by all of the women with their dresses (Save for Hayley McQueen who started wearing yellow and then ditched it for an all black ensemble), so what Natalie is saying here essentially is, "Hey don't adjust the picture on your television screen (to fix the color) because I'm meant to be wearing (mellow yellow) even though it's not Transfer Day - I'll be on with Mr. (David) Fulton (Another Sky Sports News anchor).