My girlfriend and gaining

Guest OneLastHero

Guest OneLastHero

My girlfriend has put on some weight over the years though not on purpose. She got the birth control thing in her arm and that cause her to gain some weight as well as her diet. I can tell she is bother by her weight a little but at the same time she says she loves the way I talk about and touch her body. Which I tend to focus on the fat and tell her it's extremely attractive.  I was wondering about maybe some tips I could get to help encourage her to gain more or to feel more comfortable and maybe even some fattening meals I could cook or make for her. Any help is appreciated 

Guest nankdatank

Cut back on exercise will have the same effect as eating more in terms of gaining weight. That's probably been the biggest contributor to any weight my wife has gained as she no longer plays sport or goes to the gym.

Guest _Antipathy

Try to cook her favourite food and eat together, pushing her a bit for desserts.

Also, show how much you love her gain and her belly by cuddling and kissing it. Compliments are great for self-esteem.

Have you heard the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?  It absolutely applies in your situation.

Just make her happy!  If she loves the way you talk about and touch her body, keep doing it!

Don't start scheming.  If up to this point, you two have been happy and she's put on weight on her own, and you love it, simply be open and honest.  Tell her you love it.

Don't sneak in fattening meal, but ask, "Can I cook for you?"  Seriously, home-cooked meals of her favorite foods made with love by her boyfriend?  Cook for her and she's not even going to mind the weight.  And if she starts feeling uncomfortable about her favorite pants getting snug, tell her how much you love her soft, sexy curves!

58 minutes ago, sower said:

Have you heard the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?  It absolutely applies in your situation.

Just make her happy!  If she loves the way you talk about and touch her body, keep doing it!

Don't start scheming.  If up to this point, you two have been happy and she's put on weight on her own, and you love it, simply be open and honest.  Tell her you love it.

Don't sneak in fattening meal, but ask, "Can I cook for you?"  Seriously, home-cooked meals of her favorite foods made with love by her boyfriend?  Cook for her and she's not even going to mind the weight.  And if she starts feeling uncomfortable about her favorite pants getting snug, tell her how much you love her soft, sexy curves!

This guy gets it, she just needs your love and support; and time.