Holiday Weight

7 minutes ago, SandwichmakerJoe said:

I appreciate those holiday pounds. 

How much dinner did thou down?

Oh god, so much. Thanksgiving was a fear of course. I ordered Chinese on Christmas and ate nearly everything myself; chow mein, beef and broccoli, shrimp fried rice, prawns, sweet and sour pork, egg rolls, plus sake. Then I ate two separate family feasts the next two days for late Christmas parties and last night my friend and I drank cider and Jameson while eating huge rolls of bread with Brie cheese. It was soooo good.

8 hours ago, Mishka said:

Oh god, so much. Thanksgiving was a fear of course. I ordered Chinese on Christmas and ate nearly everything myself; chow mein, beef and broccoli, shrimp fried rice, prawns, sweet and sour pork, egg rolls, plus sake. Then I ate two separate family feasts the next two days for late Christmas parties and last night my friend and I drank cider and Jameson while eating huge rolls of bread with Brie cheese. It was soooo good.

Sounds like you've had a busy holiday season, haha. Family feasts are great! Eating is such a good way to pass the time