Georgia Peach [Explicit Nudity]

Guest cofidis

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I make 200lbs + look good :) Im very thick and sturdy :) I have always had massive thunder thighs :)

OMG!!! I fucking LOVE hearing you own it like this! Love your confidence, love hearing you embrace the sexual power that comes w/ being thicker, bigger, f*tter (lol I know you don't like that word!). Love hearing you say you always had 'massive thunder thighs'... AND I love hearing you say you're 200 pounds!!! I'm so excited to see your body continue to get even more curvy, luscious, thick, sturdy, etccc.

Georgia - one other thing: wanted to know what you think of some of the other women on here? What do you think as you've seen the pix of their bodies progress from being thinner to being curvier, bigger, thicker? There's one thread in this section called "Plumpers Paradise" where the girl went from being like 130 to now over 265. Would love to hear your thoughts as you see pix like that of women who gained a lot of weight... and how that makes you feel, if it inspires you as you think about how curvy you would like to become... and how that would feel

OMG!!! I fucking LOVE hearing you own it like this! Love your confidence, love hearing you embrace the sexual power that comes w/ being thicker, bigger, f*tter (lol I know you don't like that word!). Love hearing you say you always had 'massive thunder thighs'... AND I love hearing you say you're 200 pounds!!! I'm so excited to see your body continue to get even more curvy, luscious, thick, sturdy, etccc.

I truely hate some of the people on twitter that complain sorry I DONT look anorexic anymore :) I love my curve . . . .  My favorite is when they go why are you happy about gaining the weight. . . . I think weight gain is beautiful. . . for so long I have tried to stay skinny for everyone and finally I can just be me :) I can eat and do what I want and I dont care what anyone think. BUt the support I get from you guys on the board as well as people that buy my clips on C4s make me want to gain more and more weight and make me feel it is OK to not be a size 5.

Georgia - one other thing: wanted to know what you think of some of the other women on here? What do you think as you've seen the pix of their bodies progress from being thinner to being curvier, bigger, thicker? There's one thread in this section called "Plumpers Paradise" where the girl went from being like 130 to now over 265. Would love to hear your thoughts as you see pix like that of women who gained a lot of weight... and how that makes you feel, if it inspires you as you think about how curvy you would like to become... and how that would feel

I think it is crazy the massive weight gain on some women, BUT I do find it beautiful :) I love that women can accept the gain and show off their sexy curves! It does inspire me to not fight the need to be skinny but that I can be accepted at any size I am :)

Hey Georgia!

The lady in the red corsett featured in the first post on this side is really you? Wow... you pakced some on since... but both versions have something cute to offer!

Hope you have fun with your pregnancy and the opportunity to pig out on upcoming Thanksgiving... without any stupid comments about your gluttony and so on! :-)

So you live in Florida? There´s a cute model named Renna Ryann(e) you should contact and give a visit someday... She is preg as well at present and a fan of stuffing vids that loves to gorge herself silly on occassion! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris