Belly fat and natural abs?

I know at least 2 girls who have belly pooch but still defined abs. It's not even a little bit of fat, it's hanging over their pants when they are in bikinis/take their tops off. But somehow they still have very defined vertical line down their stomach. Also, they don't exercise much and eat whatever they want.

How do they do that? Is it genetics or something else?

I know at least 2 girls who have belly pooch but still defined abs. It's not even a little bit of fat, it's hanging over their pants when they are in bikinis/take their tops off. But somehow they still have very defined vertical line down their stomach. Also, they don't exercise much and eat whatever they want.

How do they do that? Is it genetics or something else?

Bodyfat and muscles aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, both require a caloric surplus to build. It's very possible to be both muscular and curvy or chubby for women, if they're active and naturally have a certain body type/frame and good muscle genetics. The lady in my life has abs that are like rock, for example, but only she and I know as they are hiding under clothing and whatnot normally and no one but me is touching her there.  ;)