Shannon

crazygary

Introduction.

I moved down to Los Angeles from Seattle in the summer of 2014. I had dropped out of school the previous year and ended up as a 22 year old journeyman carpenter, on my way to California, following my girlfriend.

We had been together since freshman year. She decided to rejoin her family in California after graduating with her degree in nursing the spring.

It had been months since I'd seen her last. I had been finishing up an apprenticeship, knowing her only through her phonecalls, text messages and the odd picture of her pretty face.

She told me how much she missed me, how good things would be for us together down  in LA. 

As my car sailed down the Interstate 5, my mind got to thinking like it often did, about the summer we had spent in Brussels, her silky black hair shining and her deep brown eyes, sparkling from candles.

Our slender bodies met in those lotion-like hotel linens. She was Shannon, the little coffee skinned beauty, topping out at 5’ 2” and 110 pounds with her shoes on. I was me. Together, sheer perfection. I struggled to contain my excitement in the speed that I drove that day. They should have given me a ticket.

It was probably around two in the afternoon when I got into town. The plan was that I would go to get the keys to our new rental in Abbot-Kinney and call her to come over.

We ended up meeting at a café on the street. It was hot, like 95 plus and I was sweating after a long day's drive in a car with spotty AC.

When I first saw her, it was clear that the months in the warm climate of her native state had suited her well. Looking casual in a snug pair of striped shorts and an heather blue t shirt, her face was tanned and broken into a bright dimpled smile.

Honestly, the first thing I noticed was that she seemed a tad thicker all over. In fact, I remembered those shorts from the previous summer. Her legs and perky butt filled them out a bit more generously now.

As we rushed to embrace, I was able to get a proper feel of the new improved Shannon. I could feel her always impressive breasts pressing firmly into my torso. My hands around her midriff found it to be slightly softer than I remembered. The waistband of her shorts were just beginning to bite into her softened hips.

In the next two months, I found our sparse apartment to be adequate, but clearly not up to par for Shannon’s tastes. Most days, while I was out on contracts, she would spend a few hours working register at her uncle’s liquor store, and the rest of the afternoon lounging at her parent’s house. There she was prey to the culinary barrage of her mother and several aunts.

Usually, I would return in the evening to a satiated Shannon, ready, or horny for lack of a better term. She was ready for my member which was always  erect upon my entering the bedroom, with my first sight of her luxurious form.

At this point I would guess that she had gained around 30 pounds since I had last seen her in Seattle, or about another 15 pounds since our initial reunion in LA.

Fucking her that particular night, I grasped her hips from behind and felt them deeply soft. I realized my frequent attempt to grasp the whole of her waist with my two palms was now met with the new resistance of a flabby slab of spongey belly on Shannon's midriff.

Meeting for lunch some time later, things had still been following that familiar pattern. At 3pm the taco shop was relatively empty. Shannon ordered a large horchata and three tacos el pastor. I had the fish tacos and a Montejo.

I could see her fleshy hips and starter belly bulging teasingly over the waistband of her jeans. Her face was fuller, her neck less defined. Shannon had gained another 10 pounds at least. A plump 150, she was more beautiful and alluring than ever.

She had finally found employment in her field! It was an interim position at the local hospital, droll for now, but surely a stepping stone to bigger and better things. Shannon’s wide smile showed more evident dimples in rosy cheeks, a true beauty.

Two weeks later, in the bedroom as usual, I observed an extra plush Shannon with a doughy belly peeking over her pink panties. Her full hips made a classic muffin-top of those overtight undies.

Shannon’s legs were smooth and full, with only a slight bit of dimpling where they now met in the middle. While fucking cowboy later that evening, I noticed her now almost gut, jiggling up and down, to and fro, nearly beating on my torso. 

Her new position at the hospital had Shannon doing the typical work of the lowest on the pole.

She spent her days with a group of greenhorns, entering patient files into the computer.

It never failed that some of the residents took mercy on those like Shannon. They remembered those days when they were in her place, I suppose. Likewise, several well paid doctors and medical staff showered gifts of pastry and meals upon their young protégés. I could not expect Shannon to resist. She did not, leading to further pounds.

Soon after, I could wager that Shannon was around 170 lbs. All her familiar clothes were looking painfully tight, and soon new stretchy pieces cropped up to fill the gaps. I was having a great time at the shop, making good money too, but I couldn't say the same for her.

Shannon worked painful hours. When she wasn't on her ass for hours in data entry, she was tasked on the lowest and most unpleasant jobs. Food was her only respite.

Sometime later, sitting at the table in our small kitchen, Shannon was acting rather despondent. Accustomed to her usual bubbly self, even in hard times, naturally I asked what was the matter.

Turns out she had participated in a mandatory trainer exercise that day for medical scales. Standing in a line, they counted off 1, 2. Shannon was a 2 who would be weighed by a 1. She was unwittingly exposed to her current weight of 187 lbs.

In a way, her concern seemed silly to me, as her continued expansion had been clear for some time. Shannon’s belly completely eaten her panties about a week prior. Her thighs were dimply and totally rubbing. Wearing only her most generous garments, her gain was apparent.

At 190, Shannon was squishy. My hands sunk into her hips when we fucked. I could feel the weight of her belly hang on my shaft as I thrusted. Her breasts hadn’t increased much, but large as they were they flapped up and down onto her gut.

A few boxes in the back of the closet now held Shannon’s “skinny clothes,” saved to wear when she had lost the weight. Her new wardrobe was larger, stretchier, but unfortunately a bit less revealing. Shannon was self conscious of her large new body, though I showered her with compliments at every chance.

Quicker than it seemed, the sixth month of Shannon’s internship period was up. Excelling as she had, she was lucky enough to be granted employment at the same convenient hospital at which she had trained. Newly conscious of her weight, Shannon had managed to slightly curtail her weight gain in the last months, though I now guessed her to weigh a little over 200 pounds.

One evening, coming home from a cabinet job, I could see our window was lit. I had thought Shannon had the night shift, so she must have gotten off early. Her coat was on the hanger, and she was lying asleep on the couch. Evidence on the coffee table suggested that she had consumed a couple cheeseburgers and perhaps a mc double. There were still a couple fries left, so I picked one up and ate it as I stood there inspecting her.

Shannon was really looking heavy now. Her big gut rose and fell softly as she slumbered, reclining on the sofa. She was wearing one of her white t shirts that she would usually have on under her scrubs. It was too small and rode up slightly on her midriff, exposing the lower curve of her belly, which bulged over her waistband barely concealing her crotch. It was truly amazing what nearly 100 pounds had done to Shannon's once small body.

Her pretty face looked rounder and she was beginning to lose her neck to a second chin, especially with her head tilted slightly forward on a cushion. Not a great deal of expansion had gone to her breasts, they were large, as usual. It seemed Shannon had reserved most of the gain for her extra-large stomach. It was beginning to divide into two rolls, divided by her deep crease of a navel. One pressed upwards into her bust, bulging into her too-tight brassiere, and the other beneath was the beginning of an apron, folding over her waistband, scribbled with fresh stretch marks. 

Sunday night, about a month later, I was at the apartment having a beer, watching some Seinfeld reruns, when Shannon arrived back from dinner at her parents’ house. I looked up as she slammed the front door and moved quickly to the kitchen, opening the fridge violently and snatching one of her pints of mint chip ice cream. Spoon in hand, she raced to the bedroom slamming that door as well.

Approaching silently to the door in my socks, careful to avoid the creaks in the floor, I pressed my ear to hear her whimpering softly between spoonfuls of ice cream. Knocking before entering, I saw Shannon with her too tight track pants at her ankles, likely to free up room for the ice cream, as occupancy was obviously limited as of late. Her large double belly ate up the panties that I could only assume she was wearing, and her hips and thighs looked dimply, wider than ever. Warranting a guess, I would say she had gained another twenty pounds or more.

As it turns out, Shannon was so upset on account of one of her sisters calling her a “gordita,” and poking her in the gut when she was in the kitchens getting a second helping of dessert. Her mom heard it and laughed as well. I could understand how it would hurt her feelings.

Shannon said that she wanted to “get back in shape,” which seemed like a bit of a tall order at her now 220 odd pounds, but I promised to support her in full for her efforts.

In the morning, I woke a reluctant Shannon at 7 AM, an hour and a half before her shift. I blended her a fruit smoothie with some protein powder in the kitchen, but she insisted that she needed eggs, and made an  omelette with what seemed to be a bit too much cheese.

She looked a sight in her “workout” clothes, some undersized shorts, and a jersey she had outgrown months before. Most of her lower belly was tucked into the waistband of her running shorts, but the generous upper roll threatened to peek out the hem of her t shirt. Shannon’s meaty thighs would surely rub, but her pudgy face looked determined enough, with her raven hair in a sporty bun.

Finishing her stretches, she left about fifteen minutes before I finished my coffee and set out to the shop in my truck. As it would have it, I passed Shannon looking red, winded, and sheepish on a park bench not 500 yards from our doorstep. We never spoke of fitness or dieting again.

Over the next six months, Shannon elected for the extra pay of AM shift. This meant she spent the day at home sleeping, napping, not missing a meal, though. Then she would visit the canteen about 3 or 4 times during her shift at the hospital. Shannon would eat, on average, about six meals a day. Surely this  showed up in spades  on her waistline.

I usually saw her painfully early in the AM, shimmying into her too-right Dickies, belly jIggling all the way up, hanging generously over the waistband.  Shannon came home one early  morning, slipping next to me under the covers. She seemed consistently larger each week. If I had to  judge by the ever-larger bulge of her hanging belly, Shannon was quickly surpassing 250 pounds. Her hips were exploding, her once defined waist filling out into her muffintop.

Still a demon in bed, I felt the full force of a supersized Shannon. We preferred cowboy these days so I could jiggle her belly with my hands as I rammed her pussy. It was a genuine fat girl pussy now, heavy FUPA adding to the sexual challenge. When I came she would collapse on top of me, nearly smothering me in her huge bust.

2 YEARS LATER…

Things were nothing but up for us. I soon had the third largest cabinet business in LA, getting lucrative bids left and right. Shannon really put her nose to the grindstone, and was now the RN of her own unit, though her weight continued to steadily increase.

In March of that year, we left our new home in Westwood, for a much needed long weekend holiday in Vancouver, BC. We drove up in Shannon’s Focus, because it got much better mileage than my rig, and I noticed as she drove that her belly pressed a little more than slightly into the bottom of the steering wheel. She could have moved the seat back, but then her feet would not be able to reach the pedals. I made a note to look into getting her a more appropriate car.

We stayed at a nice AirBnb in Kitsalano. Getting in rather late, we hit the pub around the corner, before collapsing unconscious  into the plush bed after the multi-day trek, thankful due to the unforgiving motel mattress the night before.

I woke to see Shannon dressing before me in the room, unaware of my gaze. She was huge! Surely weighing 300 lbs if she weighed 10. From the back I silently observed her super-thick ass. Big saddlebags swaying as she pulled her black Lacey panties up her tree trunk cottage cheese thighs.

Shannon's rear was large, but it was still dwarfed by her bulging hips and waist, creating an over-generous roll of back fat. Another big roll hung above just under her tight EE bra. Everything quaked and jiggled this way and that as she forced on her size 26 jeans. Topping it off with a tight 3xl t shirt that she was struggling to let go of in favor of something more appropriate for her figure (ie larger).