Plumpers Paradise

• 2 weeks later...

lol well I think that's just what it was, luck. Well that and I guess it helped that she is a friend of my sisters and i couldn't keep my eyes off her luscious ass at her new years party two years ago! hahaha me and my brother-in-laws twin brother were talkin dirty about her all night. But anyways what I wanted to say is ask her. lol I don't know why shes into my ass. I don't ask questions! But this is an amazing experience that I am proud to share with you guys

You are so damn lucky :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Thank you thank you!  :-* I love my dented up body (thats what I call my cellulite, lol)

My friends who have been fat their whole lives hate that I have gained so much weight, they give me a hard time about it.... oh well right? whats a world without haters right? Lol,  they are just jealous cause they have shovelbutts and I have a nice round ass still......  ;D

Your body is amazing I love your gain whats your favorite part about being fatter.

• 2 weeks later...

I am excited for Christmas, too! I should ask Santa for a buffet!  Im having fun smashing all the light bulbs at the top of this page with my mouse!  Its cute the way they set this site up for Christmas!  Oh, and we will be taking some sultry pics to show off my stuffed belly, yesterday I spent alllllllllll day stuffing myself silly! Every half hour for about 4/5 hours I ate something new! mmmmmmm  :P

Wow thats outstanding your appetite must have increased a lot. Cant wait to see more :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...