Story from FF, young guy meets boss who realises he likes bigger women?

Shepard

I don't know if you guys can help me find a story i found on FF awhile ago. I lost it when FF changed. :(

So the story (the title of which i cant remember) starts with a guy working at T-Mobile or something already having a slightly chubby GF but he's moved quite far away from her for his job. His new boss is a little thick and would kill for a chance with her. A couple months pass then he breaks his arm and people are nice and offer help and stuff. At this stage he has a staff meeting with his boss and realises her skirt zip is undone, and she realises he is totally into her. Then basically the story is him making her gain weight and having sex all the time.

Anyone have a link or know more?

Would be appreciated and can pay you in a meme or 2 :)

Yeah "The Manager" that's it! However I too cannot find it, if you could post it that would be great please, it must have been removed from FF. thank you oh great librarian for this greatest of finds.

• 2 months later...

Since a few people have reached out to me I'll just post it here.

the manager

the manager

I'd been pretty useless my senior year of undergrad and didn't apply for jobs. Meanwhile, my cute, curvy redhead girlfriend (same grade) was headed to grad school. With the big day of graduation almost upon us, we were unsure if we would stay together; I definitely wanted to, but long distance is long distance. Let me tell you--she is cool as hell. I could tell her anything, including my attraction for chubby girls. She let me be a nerd and play video games all the time, and she loved to party. Up until graduation, she put on about 10-15 pounds on her 5"3 frame, which I thoroughly enjoyed. She was well endowed in the chest department, and had an ample rear. Her added weight settled on her hips and belly much to my excitement. She haaaaaaaated it, but was too lazy to lose it. 

Anyway, we had some fun in those final weeks with her added weight on up until graduation; I always enjoy sex more when a girls belly is just soft enough to jiggle around when you're caught up in the heat of things. She began to get a certified pot-belly after the continuous nights of pizza and beer. Needless to say, I didn't want to end our relationship. We decided to stick together after graduation, and make it work somehow. After I "walked" and got the good-ole diploma, my parents told me I couldn't come home until I had a job. My friend was nice enough to let me crash at his place for a few months while I spam-applied everywhere across the country. I saw an interesting post for a Financial position at TMobile and thought I'd give it a shot. After one interview, I had the job. It was in Denver, but hell, I grew up in Colorado. Couldn't be that terrible, I reasoned, I was close to home. And that's when I met my manager. 

Her name was Meredith. This woman walks with a purpose. She's probably 5"7 (just shorter than me), blonde, cute face with big blue eyes, and a body unlike any I'd seen. If a poll was taken by 10 men it would probably would come back saying 5 thought she was chubby, and 5 thought she was a bit more than chubby and verging on fat. But her body looked like what I call "tight-fat", or that she carries the weight damn well. She probably was pushing 170-180 for example, but didn't look flabby at all and appeared perhaps 155-165. It's hard to describe, but like I said, I've met few women that give this appearance. She had large boobs, an obvious rounded belly that strained against her formal suit, and a behind that screamed SEX. "Hi im Meredith" she said, followed by a bunch of other crap that I didn't pay attention to because I was lost in a fantasy already. "I'm your manager" she ended with. I gave her my name and followed her upstairs. "How in the hell am I gonna be able to concentrate" was the biggest problem I faced that first day. 

A few months went by. As I started to learn my job, Meredith was slowly getting more and more overwhelmed. The company was bringing on more employees, which meant more interviews for Meredith, in addition to her real job. I didn't have many interactions with her, but it was pretty obvious that she was turning to food to cope with the added stress. She was already the talk of the floor being a pretty curvy blonde who also had a ridiculously sexy personality due to how direct and intimidating she was. I mean the girl was smart and not afraid to tell you to STFU in the middle of meeting if you spew a bunch of bullshit. I think it was this juxtaposition that drew so many guys (in addition to her obvious sex appeal). To give you a perspective, guys I knew that preferred skinny chicks often commented on how good Meredith looked. I'd hear things like "if she lost a few, I'd definitely bang her". I had my suspicions that in reality they wouldn't need any conditions met if they had the chance with her, and just said that for appearances. I sure didn't. Anyways, around the 4th month I was there, it was becoming evident that Meredith was porking up. 

We were in a meeting after lunch, and she was deep in Work-serious-mode. She asked me a direct question, to which I didn't know the answer. I told her "im really not sure Meredith, ill have to recheck the numbers". 

"Dammnit Tim, I thought you did the research already! I need an answer in an hour for the Execs!" she fumed. My face told her my reaction: you are stressed as ***, aren't you? To which she read my mind and eased up. I'm no Cool Hand Luke, but I did have a reputation in the office for being the youngster who doesn't get rattled. She appreciated this, and I think one of her favorite things about me. She exhaled and said "Im sorry, I just need a break. Reconvene in 10?" 

Sure. 

She leaned back and did what I couldn't believe. Slyly unbuttoned her slacks. She thought she was soooooo sneaky. But I definitely caught her and we made the most awkward eye contact ever. This well-fed pale-ish skinned blonde turned red in the face and squirmed in her chair. She did not try and button them back up despite having been caught. How. ***ing. bold, I thought. Everyone else left the room. 

Now I was in trouble--I had a raging hard-on and couldn't get up. "Tim, aren't you going to take a break? I was kidding about the necessity of an answer right this minute." she asked. "Ohh in a minute, ive gotta look over these notes one more time." But the more I sat there, the bigger I got. Shit Shit Shit. 

I finally made a dash for it when she looked away. Someone left their goddamn notes on the ground though and I loudly tripped over them. She looked up and saw my obvious flagpole. 

She smiled. 

The whole ride home my head was spinning. WTF was I doing. Was I going to cheat on my GF if I had the chance? Does ur boss have a thing for you, Tim?? You're a moral guy man, get those thoughts out of your head. 

But, Self, shes would be your dream come true. Shes by far the heaviest woman you will have ever been with. Havent you always wondered what its like? And she was a bit older (maybe 8-10 years) too. Late 20's early 30s maybe? I didn't give a shit about her age really--shes young enough with a "tight-fat" body and killer cute face. I want that out-of- shape, sexy, slightly overweight, powerful thing on top of me. Or me behind it. 

Mother of god, what questions I was posed with. 

The next day my life changed. I tore my Shoulder and rotator cuff. My arm was fuuuuuuckked up yo. I was pretty much useless for day-to-day tasks. I mean, I could do my job because I could type, but laundry, dishes, driving, etc. was all shot to shit. Unsurprisingly, the office babied me. People were being truly awesome and doing things they really didn't need to. Including Meredith. She would come by and tell me all sorts of niceties and then swoop away again, leaving me with only a nice view of her oversized ass walking away. I swear, how did she get that thing so perfectly shaped but also so well-padded?? I wanted to see it so freaking bad!! 

One day she came over to my desk to ask about some bullshit questions she already knew the answer to. She had clearly gained another 5-10 pounds since my boner-incident a few weeks beforehand. She was sitting on my desk when she asked about my shoulder and yawned, putting her hands above her head as she did it. She is a professional, and dresses accordingly. But this professional woman's dress-shirt, which was already hanging on for dear-life, rode up a bit along with her full extension-yawn. And when she came back down, there was a clear two-inch gap of honeyed pudge poking through between the top of her shirt and her suffocating slacks. "Excuse me Tim, Im tired it seems. I think I we should try minimizing the cost of the division by...Tim?" 

I was staring at her gut. I quickly looked back up at her and she sheepishly scrambled to cover herself back up and tuck her shirt back into her slacks. "Oh my I'm sorry you probably didn't need to see that. I've been steadily putting on weight as Im sure is not news to the office. I need to start using the company gym! Haha..." she said with a half-hearted laugh to try and diffuse the situation. 

"Ohh working out is overrated...You look great." I stammered in reply. 

She gave me that irresistible smile and walked away. Undulating of course. That's when I got a message on my computer. It was the messaging system we used, less formal than email. 

'You must be struggling with keeping your apartment neat with your shoulder. You've been doing such a great job at work, and make me look good to my bosses. Let me come over and help you do tidy up after work?--Meredith' 

Ohhhhh, shit. Judgement day. My GF and I were doing great. She was on the other side of the country though, and this was the chubbster of my dreams. And what if she was truly just trying to help me with my stuff? I should at least give her the chance to do me a favor if it will make her feel better. 

'how did you know ?. That would be great--but really, only if you have time. I know you're a busy woman--Tim ' 

'I'll make time for you--Meredith '

She followed me home from work. Good lord I had a stiffy the whole way home. When we got to my apartment, she was still in her work clothes. She came inside, and immediately said, "Tim, please sit down". I did as I was told. "Look Tim. I really care about you and think you are a great guy. I hope you work for me for a long time, and in fact, I think you are due for a promotion." 

I didn't say anything. My face told her I was thankful. I could tell she wanted to keep talking. She reached out and touched my leg. 

I'm was a goner at that point. Insta-tent in my pants. "I know you have a girlfriend, is that right?" 

I nodded. 

"Shes in another state?" 

I nodded. 

"Well I have a proposition. I don't want to get in the middle of you two, but think that I can help the both of you by helping keep this active". She slowly reached over and cupped my package, all the while keeping eye contact with me with those big blue angel eyes framed by that soft barely-formed-double-chin-laden-face. 

I nodded.

"Tim. I have to ask you. Are you attracted to me?" What was with these questions she knew the answers to??!! My face answered once again. "I hope its OK that I've put on about 25 pounds since you first started here." She said as she sensually lifted her shirt up and revealed the soft curve of her belly that was just dying to be released from the confines of her slacks. "I've been trying Sooooo hard to lose it, but I just enjoy chips too much" she said with the cutest giggle and pat on her belly, which quivered slightly. 

"Really Meredith, you don't need to change a thing". Coming from another guy that might sound cheesy as hell. But the swell in my pants confirmed I was genuine. The game was up. 

"Tim. I like to think im a smart girl. And I think you like heavier girls. Am i.....right?" She said as she slowly took off her pants. 

Holy hell what a sight. She dropped her pants slowly--it was a struggle to get them over her monumental ass--to reveal black panties which sharply cut into her supple thighs and amply padded hips. It was a sexy contrast with her fair skin. It was also pretty obvious that she hadn't bought new underwear since her rapid weight gain (it looked uncomfortably tight). As she turned to face me it was clear her gut was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Now, she was chubby to begin with, but these last 25ish pounds were so evenly and cutely distributed. Everything was, well, a bit bigger and softer, with her belly just barely leading the race for the part of her body having received the most poundage. As she hopped around to get her pants off her feet, everything was wobbling. Her tummy was the last to stop moving. 

She looked at me and said "this is what I was hoping for. A man who has the look of a boy at the candyshop. I knew you liked chubby girls the day you saw me unbutton my pants. Just so you know, that was the same day I had first realized I had gained obvious weight (it was only about 10 pounds back then). Looking back, those slacks were too tight to have worn to work! My fat little tummy punished me the whole day because I was so hard to breathe...Wont you punish me now?" She looked at me and put a finger in her mouth. Her other hand grabbed her lower belly right above her panties. She clutched what might have been two inches of pure blubber on her porcelain, gorgeous, magnificently fattened belly. 

I couldn't handle any more of this. I inched closer to her but was still unsure of whether it was a good idea to do my boss. 

Ahhhh screw it. YOLO. 

"Tim, I am yours tonight. Do with me what you will." She whispered. Ahahaha I thought. Alright then. 

"Stand up then." I said. She obeyed. It was so erotic to have complete control over this woman who is so dominant in the work environment. I am her bitch everyday. But tonight she was my bitch. 

Geez I forgot how massive her chest was now that they were staring me in the face. And those things were real. 

"Come into the bathroom" I followed her into my bathroom, all the while watching her big bubble-butt fighting itself as she walked/waddled on in. "Get on the scale" I demanded. Again, not a word of protest. 

"201. You're over 200, did you know that. You've become a little porker." I said as I grabbed a bit of her lower belly and gave it a quick pat. It was just beginning to hang over her panties, but her underwear was barely still visible as she stood up. 

"I'm sorry Tim. I told you im trying to cut down on the stress-eating" she whined as she gave me a cute pouty-face. 

"and you weighed what, exactly, when I started at TMobile?" I asked. 

"Ohhh probably low 170s" she said whimsically. 

"So you've gained 30 pounds of pure fat in 4 months? That's an impressive metric Ms. Im So Powerful at TMobile. Perhaps they should promote this greedy gal to Director" I said with a devious smile, all the while roaming her ass and tits, feeling their give and sizing her up. 

I honestly didn't even know how I was going to attack this massively plumped up derriere. I mean, I don't know how a woman can be overweight but so tight at the same time. She was not flabby, had minimal cellulite, and yet was clearly so out of shape and dimpled. Its as if she worked out a lot so things were still relatively tight but ate so much that her body had no choice but to gain weight and store the extra calories as delicious fat. I didn't bother asking. Maybe it was just good genes. 

I whipped out my cock and back to reality. She was breathing quickly and was wet with anticipation. 

"Tim, this overfed girl needs a workout". 

I didn't need any more encouragement. I heaved her chubby-ass onto my bed (I myself was a solid 170 and could barely handle her). I started on top and spread her soft giving legs to enter her. Geezz she was warm. With one hand I grabbed her pillowy ass, which seemed to have infinite give. With the other I was roaming her sexy gut which I had the pleasure of watching fold over itself just a tad with every thrust I gave her. Mmmmmmm, that phenomenon must be a result of the last 10 or so pounds, I thought. Crossing that sexy divide between slightly-chubby to heavily-chubby. 

Her personality came out after long, and she wanted on top for a bit. She wasn't going to get argument from me. She wiggled and straddled me like she was bucking, jiggling violently much to my excitement. The extent of her recent gain was so clearly obvious from here. Her pot belly was shaking up and down with every rock and motion we so harmoniously gave each other. I loved cupping the crest of her lower belly where her puppy-fat was most evident, sinking my hands a good three inches in to her golden flesh. She had clearly figured out my weakness and kept uttering the sexiest things. 

"Please Tim, a harder workout! I should really do some crunches to lose my tummy, huh," She would say, grabbing her own belly or ass. The idea that this smart sexy girl clearly seemed to nonchalantly acknowledge that she was particularly extra chubby at this exact moment in her life, and that I was lucky enough to "catch" her while she was at what might be the height of her weight gain, was incredible. 

After her fun of bouncing her gigantic tits in my face for a while, I knew I couldn't handle much longer and told her I wanted to land the plane from behind. 

She submissively turned around. Faced with only my throbbing member and two giant fluffy orbs of chubb, I knew what to do. It was like pounding warm Jell-O. Weellllll, I'm not sure, but I imagine that's what it was like. For the next few minutes I was lost in heaven. Not even the pain of my shoulder held a candle to the ensuing ecstasy. 

We laid there in bed. She was huffing and puffing, and sweating cutely quite a bit. She really had been a lazy girl recently if sex had given her such a hard workout, I thought. That only added to her hotness, I decided. And also explained how she had gained so much so relatively quickly as of late. She sat up in bed as I went to fetch her some water. When I came back I was delighted to be greeted with the epitome of sexiness; this gorgeous chubby blonde staring at me wanting-ly in only her panties, which were partially hidden by her stubborn and unyielding pot belly that settled itself in to three little creases. 

"I'm famished Tim. Can we pleaaaase order some pizza?" 

She proceeded to wrestle on a T-shirt that may have fit her 30 pounds ago, but was more of a mid-riff/belly shirt now, as we watched a movie in bed. Well, she watched the movie, I was watching her gut fight an un-ending battle between her panties and her shirt as she stuffed herself with pizza. 

"You want to touch my fat tummy some more, Tim?" she asked, realizing how much yearning was in my eyes. 

'Duh' my face said. 

"You really like this, don't you?" She said, playfully probing her pudge. "I was thinking it was time to try and get rid of it. But since you like it so much, maybe ill keep this chub around for a little while. Or maybe....Ill consider putting on a bit more if you'd like," she said, testing my reaction. 

I nearly came again right on the spot. 

We both had a lot to digest. For her, literally. For me, I needed to think re-evaluate this. It was my sexual fantasy that was coming true on the one hand, but on the other, I had a GF that was my best friend and whom I knew I should keep a commitment to! It was a lot to think about. 

Work was going to be interesting tomorrow.

"Brainstorming sessions". 

That's what she called them over our messaging system. Any day she wasn't particularly busy, and wanted to blow some steam off, she would ask message me asking if I wanted to have an afterhours "brainstorming session, to discuss the topic of that week's financial strategies in depth". What a ridiculously stupid guise for a marathon bang-a-rang. Whatever, us nerds need to have our fun somehow. 

And what was I gonna say. No? 

"Sure" I almost always replied. I could usually tell when she was about to ask, too. Not that I was a particularly good read, either--she was asking about every day. She was under the gun by our Execs, and suuuper stressed out with a shit-ton of work. 

Her half-hearted claim she would quit the stress eating (which I didn't take seriously to begin with), was making her seem really contradictive much to my delight...she was constantly snacking whenever I saw her at her desk. It did not help her case that we had an awesome Cafeteria open pretty much 24-7. She was packing away starchy breakfasts of pancakes, bacon, potatoes, and syrup, with a 'healthy' yogurt on top. I was actually impressed at her appetite; she would follow that up with a substantial lunch wherever our department went out (subs, pizza, soup/salads, etc). And she never made it through the afternoon without some form of a candybar wrapper around and a Diet Soda. That shit cracked me up. A DIET soda? really? She must like the taste better... 

Anyways, I was a mix of emotions. I was happy--she was definitely going to keep fattening up with this consistent diet. I was sad--I wanted this to be a slow process. Seeing her gradually become a blubbery butterball was my DREAM and I wanted it to last. At the rate with which she was aggressively (and almost demonically, granted look of determination she had in her eyes) gorging herself all day, she was surely going to be a blimp by Christmas. And it was already late September. 

And I was confused--still had no idea what I was going to do with my GF and just wanted to enjoy getting laid by this chubbette. Call me shallow. I called myself weak. But I did know I was definitely lucky. 

I want to emphasize the this unique dynamic that was being created about a week and a half after we shacked up at my apartment. We'd seen each other about 4-5 times since then. Ever since I hinted I wouldn't mind if Meredith packed on a few more, she stepped up her game for me. Despite the recent 30 pounds she had gained (and with the last week and a half, that was probably pushing 35 now), she REFUSED to buy bigger clothes. I ***ing loved it. Her suits were under some serious strain as she pranced around the office. And people were starting to whisper. 

"Meredith is looking, uhm, good I guess-Office Dork 1" 

"Yeah, still good. She's definitely gotten bigger though, don't ya think? -OD2" 

"For sure. Love the way her chest has ballooned--man I'd love to put my face right between those--but shes gotten a bit too round around the middle for me"--OD1" 

Is the type of shit I would hear. It only made me hard. 

All this chubby-girl-alert gossip, combined with her absurd gorging sessions at group-lunches, gave me a lot to look forward to--I was expecting the extra pounds to pile on quick and obviously even after just 2 weeks. But every day as she came back to my place, I only noticed small changes, if any. Had she plateaued? Something was going on but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

It was a regular Thursday that she blew my mind. "Hey, you coming to our meeting Meredith?" I asked. 

"No Timmy, I'm headed down to the gym. Michael has a tough workout planned for me". She said, smiling that ever-vibrant smile. 

My heart sank. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit. She's trying to lose the weight already!! 

She could tell I was disappointed from my face, and slowly hefted herself up and approached me. She whispered "Come here Tim, in the conference room". We were all alone. 

"are you sad Tim?" she cooed. 

I nodded. 

"because you don't want this to go away?" She lifted her hands above her head, high, raising her business shirt. My eyes immediately darted to the bare spare-tire left behind. I could tell she was watching my eyes...I wanted to look up but my god that chubb was just too cute. My dick made itself present under my slacks, which was pretty routine by now whenever I was within 20 feet of her. She slowly exhaled...inclining her shirt to do its very best effort to cover her exposed gut again. Needless to say, it failed by a good 3-4 inches. 

I nodded again. 

"Don't worry Tim. I'm only doing workouts with Michael because my boss wants me to. He noticed how 'fat' I am getting and wants me to remain in good health so I can move up in the company. Can you believe that! 'FAT' I was expecting 'a little heavier than usual' from the Execs, but not 'fat'! I'm..." she started laughing. I was perplexed by her giggling. "I'm not even trying when I go down there to the gym. Its been a week since Michael put me on his special program, and I've GAINED 4 pounds. Hehehehe." She turned red and started laughing uncontrollably now. As I stood there dumbfounded, she composed herself finally and added "He thought it was just water weight but I insisted he take my BMI again and he confirmed I had not only put on weight, but I had gained fat as well! He is so confused its hilarious. I told him I wasn't eating that much, but I don't think he buys it. Aaaaand it doesn't help that ***ing bitch Beverly told him ive been eating enough for three people at lunch. I am going to give that whore a terrible review next quarter..." She kept talking but I only registered one thing. 

This chick was perfect. 

She was literally dicking-around with both her boss, and the Company Personal Trainer, because she wanted to get bigger for me. Let me remind you that this is a woman who has a serious career, a Masters in Accounting, is a CFP, CPA, probably some other certifications I didn't know about, and commanded most of our division. And here she was joking to me about how she was tricking people (including her boss) that she was trying to lose weight while looking down in awe of herself, clutching her bulging overhanging lovehandles. Those poor, poor pants, was the only thought crossing my mind. I just stared back at that beautiful familiar face (with a slightly more prominent double chin, these days) and smiled. 

I wanted to tear off her clothes and do her on the conference table. And I could tell she wanted to do the same, but had a more level-head, fortunately. She could tell my confusion was starting to dissipate. 

So, "Brainstorming session tonight?" 

"Hell yes", I said. 

How did I end up so lucky?? Stop asking questions, Tim. I had my answer finally: she wasn't putting on the weight as quickly as I was expecting because she was doing a half-assed workout every day. Excellent!! She should be able to go for longer in the sack, and will keep her shape as long as possible, with as much weight as possible!! She bent over (giving me a wonderful view of that luscious chest) and patted my package. "I'll see you in a few hours." She said. "Oh, and you too, Tim." I sat there with my mouth probably still open as she strutted away, ass oscillating hypnotically behind her. 

She looked over her shoulder, saw me staring, and beamed back at me. "I think I'll suggest to Michael that I'd have more motivation working out with a friend" she called, and winked before taking the elevator downstairs to the gym. Because you know she wasn't going to be taking the stairs.

Michael was 6"1, handsome, and looked like he was carved out of marble. He probably models in his part time. 

Thank god he's gay. 

Meredith pitched the idea of bringing me along for her workouts, and he Lllllllllllllllllloved the idea. And you have to imagine him saying it like that. Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllove, it. Yeah, just like that. 

I honestly wasn't sure if he was going to pay more attention to me or to Meredith. I had seen him out on the town multiple times and every time he saw me he would slide his hand across me and say "Tim, if I wasn't the bitch in the relationship I would be all over you. You're sooooooooooooo cyyute." I never said anything back and just laughed it off. There was no way he would ever remember those episodes--he was waaaay too wasted. I was honored, I guess. 

Anyway, bottom line, it seemed like the state was set for me to be able too gawk at Meredith's sexy, horribly-out-of-shape ass, all I wanted and I would have no interference from him. 

I couldn't sleep that night I was so excited. And I was going to get an hour off of company-time every day for this? Awww Jeaahhh. 

The next day I was wired with anticipation. I saw her that morning and as I walked towards my desk she waved me towards her desk. As I approached, she slowly eased herself into her chair, and motioned me to take a seat on her desk. I sat down, all the while watching her seat (we had ultra comfortable office chairs) sink lower and lower, groaning under her weight. She gave me a devious smile and rustled about in her bag searching for something. Just as I was about to ask if I could help her find whatever-the-*** it was, she pulled out some charades. 

"What do you think of my new workout attire?" She asked. 

WTFFFFF? Those are clothes?! Yesterday I had seen her in her workout clothes--typical leggings, some above-the-knee length girly-shorts, and a loose-fitting T-shirt. Ok, rellllatively loose. Despite the huge pajama T-shirt, her increased heft was rapidly closing in on the gap between the bottom of the shirt and shorts, and there had been a cute little outline of her deepened navel. 

What she pulled out of her bag was NOT similar. These skimpy garments were small looking neon-freaking-pink booty-shorts and a blue crop-top. I had an instant erection imagining her wearing them. Well, busting out of them--her getting those things on was going to be a miracle in itself, and I would believe it when I saw it. 

"You'll definitely have full range of motion in those." I said, happy with myself because I thought that was clever for some reason. 

She giggled and said "Oh Tim, I'm a whole lot more flexible with you stretching me out every night. Come now, we have a meeting in 5. Oh, by the way, we may just have little more...privacy...soon. I've been promoted to Sr. Manager! Which means I get the corner office starting tomorrow. My first action item is promoting you to Lead Team Analyst--because of you skills of course. Definitely not because you're such a cutie..." Her hand traced the outline of my face as she walked towards the conference room. 

Wonderful, another room full of people that I must enter with a giant hard-on. First-World-White-Boy-Problems. 

The topic of the meeting was like "Strategies to reduce customer-info security risks" or some ***ed topic that neither me nor Meredith knew anything about--we were asked to sit in because our team supported the security team. It was going to be a long boring meeting that I would gain little from, and was lamenting the hour ahead when Meredith walked in. I had beaten her to there because she had gone downstairs to get breakfast. Excuse me...her Second breakfast. She sashayed by a few people in the room carrying her container of food, walking quite deliberately in a way that most emphasized her tantalizing hip swagger. She was wearing one of her usual ridiculously-tight suits, only a little differently; when I first got to TMobile she wore them completely buttoned down. As she slowly plumped up over the last 4-5 months, she gradually graduated to buttoning only the top button of her blazer, allowing her lower belly free-reign over the few inches of domain above her the top of her pants. Her pot-belly had been progressively gaining dominance over surrounding blazer-flaps to each side. And today was the day her gut declared victory on that top blazer button; her entire front blazer was undone and, and with her belly clearly protruding a good 1-2 inches past her slacks (but still tucked in), we were graced with a clear view of exactly how chunky Meredith was becoming. She ended her show by taking a seat right next to me, promptly opening her meal of pancakes DROWNED in syrup, and put one hand on her fork and the other on my thigh under the table. 

Blah blah blah blah blah was all I heard for the next 10 or so minutes. "Tim, can your team help us with this issue?"

"Yeah, we can make that happen, should be no problem". 

"Great! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah". 

I was concentrated on watching those pancakes disappear into those gorgeous full red lips. But she was IN THE ZONE, man, focused on getting those carbs down. And in the sexiest manner I've ever seen. She kept looking over at me with every 3rd or 4th bite. With those puppy-dog-ocean-blue eyes. I was both hypnotized and PISSED. This was ***ing torture. I mean she was licking the goddamn fork clean of syrup with almost every mouthful, making those looks that read 'Ooops, Tim, I missed a drop of syrup, don't want that molecule of future fat to escape my body, now do we?' or 'I'm so full already, but I just know I need to carb-load for my extensive workout ahead this afternoon, don't you think Tim?' 

It's going to be payback tonight, Meredith. You. Just. Wait. 

The kept going on and on for a solid 15 minutes, when I noticed she was starting to slow down. Now, Meredith clearly had been working towards a substantial appetite, but this was at least her 2nd meal of the day (plus snacks), it was only 1030 in the morning, and she had crammed A LOT of pancakes in her food tray-container-thingy. I thought she was getting sleepy, because her eyes were starting to glaze over, but she kept attacking her pancakes with vigor, never forgetting to tease me by hovering the starchy goodness around her beautiful face before making it disappear. After another five minutes, she was nearing what must have been the end of her container's contents (otherwise it had to be a black-hole), when she paused. 

She slooooooowly leaned back, and took a deep breath. She looked around the room casually, finally landing on me to her side. As we locked eye-contact, she inhaled painfully (because she was so full) and with both hands attempted to undo the clasp on her slacks. She fumbled around for a solid 30 seconds, turning red trying to fight her own fattened belly and get her fingers under her pants to reach the clasp. 

Perhaps if she hadn't just stuffed herself she would have had a chance. But she had neglected to buy new clothes, probably but on a good healthy additional half-inch of pudge in the last week, and just packed several pancakes into her already well-fed tummy. She had no choice but to exhale in defeat, clearly pained and flustered. 

"Blah blah blah-blah-blah??" 

"Yes indeed, blah-blah blah." 

Holy shit she was sweating haha. Have you ever eaten a bunch of BBQ and gotten the "meat-sweats"? Well, this was must have been the carb-sweats that she was experiencing, because I could see the beads forming on her perfect forehead. After another minute, she mustered the confidence to try for the clasp again. After all, she hadn't made a scene--yet. She inhaled as deep as her food-laden-belly allowed, and sucked in her gut as much as she could. With both hands she dived into her pants and foraged for the evasive clasp. She started pulling out her shirt to get at it. Finally, with an audible release her pants shot apart a good 6 inches and her shirt came whipping out of her slacks. With a very soft "aaauuuhhhh" of relief, Meredith sheepishly looked up. 

Everyone in the room turned to look at this red-in-the-face, ruffled, obviously slightly uncomfortable, absolute bombshell of a chubby blonde. For the first time she I had ever seen her in a meeting, she was lost for words and vulnerable. Though she started out red with embarrassment, she was rapidly turning white. 

I dropped my pen, then deliberately and exaggeratedly bent over to retrieve it. 

"Sorry I bumped ur pen out of your hands, Meredith. Here ya go. Yeah Steve, if you upload that file to the server I should be able to back into what your guys did relatively easy. Blah blah blah..." I said. 

Thankfully that diffused the situation relatively easily, and people didn't seem to acknowledge what had transpired. My reward came minutes later when the conversation deepened again, when Meredith slowly hiked up her shirt to reveal her thickened gut and lovehandles for me. My god was she coming along. Now that her clasp was free, her belly had at last achieved freedom. I must admit, usually I am pretty good at multitasking but I lost track of the meeting topic completely when she licked her finger and started circling her newly-cavernous belly button. She was tracing her finger in between the waistband of her pants and against her belly when, thank the lord, we were all excused. She did her best attempt to button herself up, and finally got up to leave. I had to give myself a minute to calm down before I followed her out. When I stood up, I noticed something strange--I didn't know our seats were that dark...OMFG is that a wet spot where Meredith was sitting?? 

It had to be. That dirty 'little' girl.

I switched the chair with another and quickly evacuated. I had finally returned to my seat, put on the noise-cancelling headphones, and was actually relieved to not be getting mind-***ed for a moment, when I a familiar touch brushed across my shoulders. Meredith had tidied herself up a tad and managed (somehow) to tuck her shirt back into her pants. 

"Hey Timmy, I'm going to get my hair done during lunch today, but I'll see you downstairs this afternoon for our workout?? I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally need someone to push me." She said as she pulled her chin in close to emphasize a worried-face. All it did was remind the world that this beautiful girl had recently put in the hard work to earn herself a permanent double-chin. 

Of course I will be there Meredith. 

"Thank you Tim. You are so dependable. See you this afternoon!" 

My final though as she wandered off was that her walk was becoming more and more of a walk/waddle every day. So Sexy. 

Well I knew what I was doing for lunch. Rushing home and rubbing one out. What else?? 

I'm no noob when it comes to being prepared when you're about to workout. And by being prepared I mean wearing boner-proof-lower-half materials. I played sports competitively for as long as I could, and even managed to play D3 baseball. I was a shitty-ass hitter, but I ran the bases like a badass if I do say so myself. #42 had nothin on me. Anyways, what I'm getting at is that there were plenty of times where the guys and girls teams trained around each other--especially when sharing a gym--and so I'd experienced several instances in which I, or some poor teammate of mine, suffered an obvious raging erection if front of a cutie if they were wearing regular boxers. 

For me that usually meant right at the beginning of a new school year, or right after winter break when the ladies were packing some 'I forgot to keep in shape during the offseason' chub. There is nothing like watching a formerly fit girl struggle through her workout after having gained 15-20 (or more if you're lucky) pounds over summer or winter break. And then when the coach notices?? That's the cherry on top! 

So I was ready. Had my under-armour athletic 'sliders' on and Walla--if any excitement heads my way from watching Meredith's porked-up ass wiggle around in the gym, I could just make a quick adjustment and my equipment would be stiff as a rod against my leg or lower stomach. Odd concept I know, but if you're an athlete then you know what I'm talking about. 

Except for NOTHING could prepare me for the spectacle I beheld when I opened the gymnasium doors. 

Smack dab in the middle of the gym floor was the 'Miracle' I thought was only going to remain, at most, a fantasy in my own head. But there it was in front of me, manifested. Meredith was CRAMMED into her bright pink booty-shorts and crop top, with her pot-belly proudly on display and leading the charge about 2-3 inches in front of her waistband. It was the most glorious sight I've ever seen. As she faced sideways to me, I had a clear view of her chubby tummy just barely starting to dip, the beginnings of a belly-hang. If those clothes had feelings, they were screaming right now under the strain of her body. So much ass. So little shorts. She had a bubble-butt to begin with, but these last 10-15 pounds had caused that cute little bulge to appear between the top of her butt-cheek and bottom of her hip-chubb, every time she took a step. She was just finishing walking over to an expectant and, probably astonished, Michael. This 'tight-fat' body was on exhibition in all its grandeur, and it the most recently added pounds she had clearly picked up were beginning to overload it. Just. A. Tad. 

Oh yes, I was going to enjoy every damn minute of watching her creep ever closer to her breaking-point, and truly cross over into the chubby-fat realm. That was, much to my excitement, still quite a few pounds away though. 

Oh my lord. And her hair was done (it looked hot as shit too, let me tell you. Her long blonde straight hair was flowing down a bit below her shoulders). I just loved the irony. It was clear she wasn't down here to try too hard. 

As she caught my eye, she started trembling with excitement and jumping gleefully (as best she could) around, causing the cutest tremors to ripple through her gut. "Hiiiiiiii Timmy! Thank you so much for coming!!" 

No problem, I said, my eyes locked on her belly until it stopped quivering only a second later. 

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tim. SO good to see you, Meredith said she could use a buddy to help her work out harder" Michael said, and then whispered in my ear "I cannot get her to lose any weight--I just don't understand it. Please help me out buddy." 

"Yo dude", we shook hands. Yeah, this is gonna be great. 

I could tell Michael was uncomfortable and wanted to say something. He fidgeted for a minute before it finally came out: 

"Meredith, sweety, your, uhhhh....outfit...is against the gym guidelines. We don't allow midriffs to be exposed." He said, biting his lip and making a 'I'm so sorry guuuuuuurl' expression. "You know, cultural differences in the workplace, yadda-yadda. What happened to your other workout clothes--cant you just wear those?" He asked. 

The following response was the both the most ludicrous and incredible thing I'd ever heard leave those amazing red lips. 

"But Miiiiiiiiiichael!!" She whined. "I've decided something very important about myself that I'm confident will improve my motivation: I need to be embarrassed about how out of shape I am. If everyone can see that I am becoming overweight..." she said, taking on the tone of a teacher in class, and grabbing an inch or two of her newly aquired love handles perched above her shorts..."then I will be justly self-conscious. Only through exposing myself to others will I acknowledge that should get my act together and that I NEED to lose a bit of this, well, blubber!" she crescendo'd, giving her gut a playful shake. 

The look of Michael's face was of baffled bewilderment...she had just announced her chubbiness to a room full of bystanders (who were whispering and shooting each other 'Holy shit did she really just say that??' looks). 

Yes, my dick was pushing through the tight material, dying to get at her. Need. To. Pounce. On. Her. 

STFU TIM. Focus. 

It was the way she said it--so damn matter-of-fact and in confused admiration of her 'predicament' wobbling in her hands. 

"But Meredith--" Michael stammered, clearly having never dealt with a client who openly admitted how fleshy they were. 

She interjected, loudly enough for everyone around to hear. "--Michael, I really hope my fellow gym members will accommodate my small request. I'm not hurting anybody. I know it is a bit strange, but I've done a lot of self-reflection and this is truly the best condition for me. If anyone has a problem and complains formally to the gym, I will never wear this again." 

There were a few murmurs of 'WTF that's strange', but none of clear disapproval. Everybody liked Meredith, she was a straight-shooter in the office, always addressing issues with people directly and never going around them when she had a problem. It was pretty evident that people a) didn't care B) didn't care ENOUGH to complain c) thought 'good for her she's trying to get in shape however she knows how or d) were like me, and thinking: you said it Mackelmore--"THIS IS ***-ING AWESUM." 

After a stiff bout of silence, Michael recovered. "Uhhhhh OK....well, Meredith, since you're starting a new program with Tim, we need to take your measurements so we can track your progress." 

"sounds good to me, Mikey" She said, giddy that she had won the verbal battle. With that she said, coyly as ***, "is it the scale first for me?? You know how much I hate the scale!" And with a pouty face aimed in my direction, she started meandering behind Michael inside the coach's quarters with me in hot pursuit of that ever-chubbifying ass. 

"Yes, if you could please step up here, that would be great." He said, motioning to the old-school scale. 

She looked at me sadly, then to Michael, and hesitantly stepped up onto the cold metal, tummy defiantly poking out. 

"just a little more..." he said, slowly pushing the scale more and more to the right. A look of mass confusion began to set his expression. "Two Hundred and...ten...no, Two Hundred and...twelve pounds." He turned to look at her quizzically. "That's a pound up from yesterday" He said, concerned. 

"Oh I had a big lunch Mikey, I'm sorry. I feel much stronger these days, really!!" She protested. 

"I know Meredith, but a whole pound in 24 hours?? And these older scales are super sensitive..." he countered. 

She suddenly got a twinkle in her eye...what on earth was she scheming? Then she said, full of innocent curiosity, "Well is there any way you can take my BMI again besides estimating it based on my age, height and weight? I think if I were given a more accurate reading you would see that I've at least lost fat." 

Michael looked at her, then looked at me, unsure if he should proceed with an honest answer. "Well, I did get my undergrad degree in Physical Fitness. They did...teach me how to measure body fat with calipers." He followed up quickly (realizing how ridiculously unconventional that is these days) with "but I mean I've never done that with any of the company clients before...I understand if you would feel uncomfortab--" 

"No! Please, that is the best way." She gulped the air around her, seeming determined to face the music. She turned to me and grabbed my hand. "Do you mind if Tim is there to support me? This is so embarrassing but it will be good to assess the damage of my last few months of indulgence" she said at last, as if admitting defeat. 

What a ***ing show she was putting on. I was about to blow my load without any stimulation for Christ-sake. I really thought that was an urban legend up until this point...

"I don't mind at all" Michael said. "Now, Tim, its your turn. Could you please get on the scale?" 

Not a chance Brohannesberg. Sorry, I don't do measurements. 

"But you guys are doing this together..." He said. 

I'm here for moral support, buddy. I am in decent shape and don't need anyone to push me--thanks though. 

"Oh, OK, no problem." He remarked, with neither anger nor disappointment in his voice. Michael was a good guy, just doing his job. I think he understood that I was a guy that could take care of myself (I went for runs occasionally) and was naturally semi-built. I didn't need to be directed on how to workout. We were on the same page: I was just here to lend a hand for a chubby girl in need. 

Cerrrrrrrrrrrrrtainly not here to get off on watching her struggle. Hah. See? Sometimes I think I'm pretty clever and devious. 

Not compared to this vixen, though. 

"OK, please sit down in this chair, Meredith." She obediently lowered herself into the seat. As her beautifully soft ass filled the char, I watched intently as the give of her plump derriere would finally end, and caused her jelly-like tummy to admit a modest bounce in her lap. JAYSUS, that gut. As I faced her obliquely, I had an excellent angle of her front belly (partially hiding her bottoms) and her side lovehandles, fighting desperately to breathe. If you glanced at her you might have thought she was wasn't wearing shorts. 

Forgive me if this sounds too scientific, but it's just the way my mind works: 

Do you know how I know a woman's body is truly oversaturated with the amount of calories is needs? When it becomes indisputable that she's been just a bit too greedy lately? When she's been the definition of properly pampered??? 

The answer stared right at back at me: As Meredith sat expectantly waiting to be literally sized-up, her tummy had graduated to sporting a slight fold right below where her top ended (two inches or so beneath her gigantic rack--yeah she had to be wearing a sports-bra). Below this delicious crease sat what appeared to be an emphasized beer-belly; a still-somehow-blemish-free spherical spare-tire of chub. And it was about to get directly called out for being so gluttonous. 

She eye-***ed me right as my eyes drew up from soaking this Oasis of an image in, to look her in the face. That damn signature move, made its characteristic appearance; gradually she raised a finger to her mouth and murmured "Oh dear, Michael, let's get this over-with before I change my mind. I am scared to learn what a bad-girl I have been." Only with someone as oblivious to the fat-fascination as Michael was, could she get away with this absurdly risqué and suggestive language. 

"I'll be quick" he said. 

I'll be quicker Michael. I guaran-***in-tee it. 

Michael inched closer to this stupidly-cute plump power-house, brandished calipers in hand. She retracted a bit, acting like this was the end of the world. I sat there entranced and with my hands covering my dick; these sliders were not doing the job. And I couldn't blame them when my cock was presented with this view. 

He plunged the metal instrument into her side, sinking it gently into the yielding, perfectly sun-kissed flesh (I think she did that fake tan stuff--whatever--it looked fantastic). Then he looked up at her and gave her a look. 

"Quit it" He said. 

"Quit what?" She piped up quietly, double-chin raising its hand as she brought her chin in. 'Hello world. I'm here!' it said. It was so cute--I couldn't get over it. CONCENTRATE Tim, what the hell are they talking about? 

"You know what" Michael sternly retorted. 

She was turning a bit colorless in the face, and barely whispered back "Hmmmmmm??" in a strained voice, angel-eyes battering luscious lashes back at him. 

He had lost his patience with whatever it was, and finally gave her gut a light slap. "Ohhhh!!" she yelped, and exhaled deeply. Like the New Orleans flood gates being broken (sorry NOLA-natives, the hurricane was a terrible event but that is what most adequately describes what I witnessed) her belly flooded back into her lap, ecstatic to find its natural resting place back on her thick thighs. 

She turned bright red and looked sheepishly up at us. 

"that's a good girl. We need to start from ground-zero Meredith, if we are gonna do this right". Michael said as he concentrated. I watched as the calipers descended an additional half-inch or so into her pillowy tummy than where they had originally stopped when she was cheating. My friend down below was reaching the end of his endurance. 

Finally he pulled the calipers away. 

Michael shook his head and looked her dead in the eye. "28% Meredith. You were 26% according to the estimate I did last week. And honestly, you really look like you've put on a bit of weight since then--just...softer in the face and middle. We are going to have to buckle down if we are going to shed some of these pounds." He said, motioning to her perfectly fattened profile. 

The hell you will, I thought. 

"I know, Michael." She said, looking like a just-scolded child. "I will work really hard! Especially now that I have both you and Tim to motivate me. Do you hear that, fat?!!" she said as she looked down, grabbing a handful of her own tummy. "You're gonna get it! And it starts right now!" 

As she looked up at me with her semi-pleading (to appear genuinely upset with herself)/semi-devilish (it was clear she was enjoying every minute of this 'scrutiny') eyes, I could tell she knew I was dying trying to restrain myself. She got up from her time-out seat with difficultly--she must have been becoming unused to her shifting center of gravity--and followed Michael to the door out towards the gym. She was going to be adorably awkward trying to work out with this new weight, I thought. 

She paused before me, studying me for a moment. Then her sweet voice whispered in my ear. "Does one of my exercises involve you bending me over one of these machines, Timmy? I hear it's extremely efficient for toning a woman's ass." 

I...didn't have time to respond. I just hope she didn't see my slight convulsion. 

Good thing I wore black shorts!

As soon as I recovered from the shocking overload of plumpness, I was immediately submersed in it once again; I followed the superbly out-of-shape beauty from station to station. The next 30 minutes (she couldn't last an hour) was one of the most entertaining and yet maddening experiences of my life. 

I wanted to take her down like the gazelle she was. Let's face it, she was definitely the slowest and most thickened of this group--it was only natural that she'd be singled out and separated from the rest. This prey was mine. 

Crunches were first. "OK Meredith, let's get you down on the mat" said Michael. 

"Oh I haaaaaaaaaaate crunches!! I've never been able to do more than 5 or 6!" She whined. 

"Well, let's see you prove your statement that you've at least gained some muscle." He said sharply, then proceeded to turn to me and mutter under his breath "along with those new pounds...seriously where did they come from..." semi-disgustedly. 

That made me hard. 

He looked at me, and then glared at her, and said, "Tim, please put your knees on her feet to help keep her from cheating, as we know she is prone to do". Meredith opened her mouth to defend herself, but then just slowly smiled, trying not to let Michael see her smirk. Oh yes, she knew she was a hopelessly lazy girl who would do anything to take short-cuts. After all, it showed. 

And who would want it any other way? 

"Please begin" Michael coached. 

As she leaned all the way back on the mat, her belly slowly lost its crease as her pudge spread out. Ahhh, another indicator a girl has truly chubbed-up; as she laid flat on her back, her gut was still ever-so-slightly convex, forming a small lip right above her skimpy shorts. As I approached her and locked her feet down with my knees, I yearned to sink my hands into this pure fat. It must've been a solid 15-20 pounds of blubber just dying to be patted, shaken, jiggled, and most importantly--humiliate her with. Alas, I must mind my surroundings. 

I looked into her face as she peered nervously into my eyes; from this angle the increased weight in her features was very evident. Her cheeks were beautifully rounded, curving downward to meet her double chin which looked particularly soft as she lay there. 

As I started to become lost in imagining taking off her pants when I heard a girly "uhhhhhhh!" and she heaved herself violently upwards toward me, arms crossed as best she could against her massive chest. One. "ahhuuuhhhh!"she shimmied upwards again for a second time. Two. My god, the sensation of watching her belly slowly become confused as it desperately searched to spread itself evenly upon her ascent, only to find there was truly nowhere else left to turn except on itself, and fold over, was INCREDIBLE. Three. 

"STOP" Michael flailed his arms. "No, no, no. Meredith, this is not the correct way to do crunches. You are not even working your core muscles like this--there is way too much movement, and you are not isolating your middle." He then made a facial expression that read 'which we need to work on THE MOST'. 

"Tim, I need you to lean over and place your hands on her hips and push on the front area of her tummy above her shorts to provide resistance. Meredith, you will only be able to come up half as far with Tim in this position, but will ensure you are doing the situps correctly." 

Oh. ***. Yes. You can count on me, Cap-i-tan. 

"Of course Michael" She said, out of breath already "I will do anything to get it right!" I leaned over her to assume the position, my boner clearly visible to her through my shorts. She eyed it intently as she descended and licked her lips quickly. 

I saw that you sexy chubby thing. 

I sank my hands into her soft, starting-to-dimpl lovehandles, and stretched my thumbs across the front of her gut. As I gradually increased the amount of weight I put on her, I watched my thumbs half-disappear inside what must have been an inch and a half of her chub. She shuddered at the sensation--I could only imagine what it felt like to have someone feeling your (rather prominent) fat in public--she clearly enjoyed it. 

"Uhhhh.... ok you can resume. Liiiiiiike, Duhhhh" Michael said after what may have been a minute of us lost in each other. 

She popped open her eyes looking startled, and gave a "Hunngggggggg". It was a monumental effort, one that I will never forget. I was surprised that my dick didn't explode right out of my shorts as I felt her tummy hesitantly (but then, having no choice, completely) envelop my hands. Her chest closed in on my face. 

Hello old friends, it's been almost 24 hours--much too long--I thought. 

She immediately dropped to the floor again and gasped "Ohmegod, ohmegod, I just can't do another one Michael!" She floundered for air, already red in the face and starting to sweat. She may have improved her endurance for sex, but I concluded right then and there that it was definitely NOT a result of her being in better shape. 4 Situps, Meredith?? That is laughable. 

And hot. 

I like my girls over-fed and lazy as shit. What can I say? 

Michael lowered his head in defeat. "Well, let's revisit your core later--I guess we can move on to the spin-bikes". 

Meredith rolled around on the mat, trying hard to get herself up. As she got on her belly to right-herself, exposing her oversized rear-end, I wanted to dive on her. 

WATCH OUT MEREDITH, A GRENADE!!! 

Oh wait, no, it's just my penis. Hehheh...I crack myself up someti-- 

I was slapped, literally slapped, back into reality by Meredith brushing her fat-ass across my face as she followed Michael towards the bikes. 

"Ohh sorry Timmy, I didn't see you there." She cooed over her shoulder, with a look of fake-as-***-embarrassment. 

Bounce, bounce, bounce...yeah--I was going to be sure to get a bike right behind her. 

I looked down at myself. Twice man?? You better find a towel.

• 6 months later...