Anonymous College Gainer

Guest stang0909

What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?  

4,747 members have voted

1. 1. What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?

• Over 180

6 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Hello Curvage!

I recently measured/weighed myself. I'm at 188.2 pounds although I feel alot fluffier than usual. My breasts feel swollen and 75% of my wardrobe is almost too tight to wear. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wnuEDGDzUDPEJcVpGNAM6rqP0gFoQPIC17VkvlGhzs8

I have been eating a solid two meals a day plus dessert and snacks averaging about 2,700-3k cal a day. I'm beginning to wake up hungry which is a new thing for me. Usually I'm nauseated in the morning, especially before work. By lunch I'm famished so I bring a big meal with me. Once I get home I snack until late (because its too hot to cook before dark). And I'll either have salad followed by ice cream,  or a big dinner washed down with a glass of cream. So far, this routine seems to keep me satiated.

Alot of people have recommended that I become a Curvage model. Maybe this isn't this place to discuss this, but if any of you have used curvage clips, let me know what you think of the process and whether you think my content would be appropriate for Curvage. Thanks!

My summer schedule is looking to be quite busy, I plan on travelling cross country! Hopefully I will get to share pics of all the tasty things I get to eat while wandering. I'll be sure to record any expansion that takes place ;) . 200 pounds isn't far way. Its really exciting to feel like I can see the finish line up ahead. 

_DSC8377.JPG  439   441.02 kB

_DSC8379.JPG  455   435.93 kB

_DSC8381.JPG  392   370.92 kB

2700-3k cal per day? Your basic metabolic intake must be pretty much below the average.

Also... wow, I'm impressed by your bust growth. :D:o 

3 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Yes my metabolism seems to be slowing down. I used to be able to eat a large combo, appetizer, plus dessert without gaining any weight during my fast food binging (2009-2012). Lately I eat mostly home cooked meals with lots of butter, cream, and cream cheese (And the occasional gainer shake). It seems to be doing the job nicely ;) .

Someone posted something about how sumo wrestlers gain weight. Something about eating fewer meals a day, later in the day for a month or so, and then switching to 3 months of 6+ meals a day. I find that I also have a more cyclical gain. When its hot (like now) I don't eat much except a big late lunch and a cold dessert before bed. But when the weather changes and gets colder, I become ravenous and require 5 solid feedings a day.

Anyone else have any positive experience with this yo yo-ing? 

I have a girl friend of mine who has exactly alike : she can roughly snack the littiest thing someday then eating like 3k - even 4~5k cal for six meals and a pkethora of shakes and desserts per day same as she can overreat everyday like that and gaining only 5-10 pounds to nothing the whole semester like she can manage herself to gain the same amount of weight every single couple of days for just belittle, still regarding either her metabolic ambivalence or the period of year. Unfortunately for her (because she unthoughtfully desire getting fat) the littiest flu, weekly-along busy business or period of year and she drop down in one-two weeks from most to absolulety amything she gained.