So, who here has tried flagellation? It's pretty relaxing..

Guest ACM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yml_-Mx82wY

Like this, though, that dude seems overly harsh. Or maybe with lots of practice the tolerance builds up?

Anyway, I've done it a couple of times when the drama was just too much and I was pissed off.

It's seriously relaxing. Gives you sort of 'cool detachment' and general feeling of wellbeing - which I'm unused to, mostly of the time I feel just.. nothing.

Kind of like booze, but without the slowdown.

I'm not really into pain or violence, even controlled, consensual violence.

I think you can get a similar rush from extreme physical exertion. Takes me a while to get warmed up, but I feel pretty good at the end of a long day hiking with a heavy pack.

I'm not really into pain or violence, even controlled, consensual violence.

I think you can get a similar rush from extreme physical exertion. Takes me a while to get warmed up, but I feel pretty good at the end of a long day hiking with a heavy pack.

Yeah, it's somewhat similar. Me, I'm definitely not into sadism, or BDSM, but various forms of stress and pain have their uses, in a controlled manner.