Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Look closely and you'll see the telltale sign that her bra isn't padded:

kim-kardashian_jewelry-launch_d_the-jasmine-brand.jpg

story: http://www.examiner.com/article/kim-kardashian-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-at-jewellery-launch

She has been wearing Khloe's stuff lately...and it's so much tighter on her.

kim_kardashian_arriving_at_lax_airport_june_2_2012_5KyZH4j.sized.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2153913/Kim-Kardashian-conceal-control-pants-underneath-sheer-clingy-striped-dress.html

Not to mention the control pants she has been wearing lately.

She's been having so many wardrobe malfunctions the past few weeks...busting seams, etc.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/07/kim-kardashian-wardrobe-malfunction-dress-rip-pic/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/kim-kardashian-wardrobe-malfunction_n_1576932.html

10f22__Kim-Kardashian.jpg

Weight gain? yeah, I'd say so.

she's looking increasing bigger over the years (slowly but surely) while i think he's just sick and tired of her. he thought he was dating kim of 5 years ago. too bad. i smell a break up coming soon.

I noticed that too. She has been getting larger and larger slowly but surely. She always had thin legs, but when I saw these recent pics, I was stunned how thick her legs have gotten, just in the past month or two (athletic curvage!!):

kim-kardashian-051812-%20(7)_0.jpg

red-bottom-boots-50.jpg

06.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Atlantic-City-Black-Lace.jpg

kim-kardashian-qt-051812-%20(10).jpg

kim-kardashian-melia-hotel-london-celine-heels-stella-mccartney-walsh-dress.jpg

kim-kardashian-qt-051812-%20(9).jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Promotes-QuickTrim-1.jpg

kim-kardashian-qt-051812-%20(10).jpg

pixel.gif

Kim-Kardashian-Events-London-England-05182012-14-435x580.jpg

kim-kardashian-melia-hotel-london-celine-heels-stella-mccartney-walsh-dress.jpg

Kim-IN-Essex.jpg

And then of course, there are her hips, which seem to be growing as well:

FFN_Kardashian_Kim_BJJFF_060212_9146396_full.jpg

As is her chest, too :)

kim-kardashian-lax-airport-karina-grimaldi-biscot-long-tank-dress-sigerson-morrison-studded-gladiator-sandals-black-glamazons-blog.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FWIW:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/85211/Kim-Kardashian-Loves-Sex-ercise

Seems the latest pics take some time to filter out into the public sometimes.

But what they don't tell you, is that she gained like 12 lbs, and losing 7 is only like half of it. She's still a lot bigger than 117 lbs.

At least she thinks she's eating healthy food, but in reality, while she might lean out, he's still going to bulk her up with all that yogurt...all the protein in it! Man knows exactly what he's doing. Those aren't exactly small servings...they're almost as big as one of her boobs. And it's hot there, so she'll need all the frozen yogurt she can scarf down.

4227122_spl426657_008.jpg

• 1 month later...

Maybe she isn't ready to see herself as a mother. But it's clear that her hips are great for child bearing/rearing...because she has a platform on which they can sit, she can easily carry two good-sized tots around at the same time, one on each hip...a good 60 lbs of kids right there, and she handles it like a champ during their walk. If that isn't a testament to how great her body in its current form is, then I don't know what is. If you're the type of guy who someday wants to have kids, nothing is hotter than a woman who can handle kids.

But the real issue is Kim seems not fully ready to embrace that role with open arms yet. Someday she's going to long for that extra size on her hips...to carry her own kids more comfortably without them slipping off. And here she's doing a terrible thing in trying to lose weight...sabotaging her own ability to handle kids comfortably. For God's sake, why on Earth would she want to lose her built-in kiddie hip-seats?

I imagine the dialogue that day went something like:

"Now kids, we're all going for a walk, and auntie Kim will carry you since she's so great at it. Be good and don't bit her in the nose."

Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kourtney+Kardashian+Take+DXzTHNfg8Pkl.jpg

Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kourtney+Kardashian+Take+YUAUBIdzKqal.jpg

Not ready? Shes trying to get Kanye to marry her as we type! She wants kids because look at Kourtney! Its not about love, its about a new fashion accessory! This is why I cant stand Kim. She had everything when she started as Paris Hiltons hot friend, now shes a joke.

Yeah, that's what I consider "not ready". Give her 5 more years, and maybe she'll be ready to have kids for the right reasons...and actually marry first.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

On one hand, I can see how anyone would find that at least to be shady and stupid behavior to cover it up like that.

On the other hand...that would mean that she's gaining so much weight that she has to pretend she's pregnant to save face, so wouldn't this community find that hot as hell?

The reason her stomach isn't getting much bigger prob has to do with how wide her hips are. No bump needed if there's already enough room in there!

The right type of gym exercises will make a women's ass big.  She knew why she was famous and I'm sure she worked it out in the gym to keep it that way. Now she's pregnant, the weight is going to pile on and her ass will be huge because of her foundation.  She's probably panicking now trying to find exercises that will shrink her booty.  Good luck!

Exactly. I think she works out to make it big, while keeping the rest of her body looking tight. It probably wouldn't be as big if she didn't work out.

With her body type, she is going to be big while she's pregnant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286092/My-weight-definitely-Kim-Kardashian-predicts-shell-pile-pounds-pregnancy-heads-gym.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

According to the article, she thought she looked skinny a week ago, no joke.

I think the gym is only going to bulk her up more...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

well she spent like 2 months in hiding probably working out 10 hours a day

More common than you think.

But, after pregnancy, the body is forever changed in some ways. Like rib cage widening. Her chest is so wide now that there's a big divide between her boobs. I would say she's going to be closer to hourglass and less pear shaped from now on.

Before:

kim_kardashian_03_wenn3907941.jpg?w=500

kanye-cannes-5.jpg

After:

article-2440991-1875282300000578-402_306x710.jpg

Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Heads+Lunch+AYKc5tfZfNkl.jpg

didnt she technically always have an hour glass figure so shes just gonna be wider than she was before

I think she was considered more pear before, but always has been close to both, and always will be. Just a slight change in proportions. Will be closer to true hourglass in the future. But for now, her chest is even bigger than her hips...until the boobs go back to normal.