Compilation of Very Similar Pages

etcetera

So currently on the main pictures page "Curvy Girls Picture Compilation" there's about 20 (yes I counted) picture threads all by the same person, whilst I'm sure we all appreciate contributions, it would be nice to have them all in one thread, much like some of the best picture threads going (eg. Laban, manliojavier, "HOTGIRLS" by jason blunderbuss threads). Could this be enforced a little more so that the page isn't crowded up with similar posts by individual people?

Just a suggestion, if everyone else is happy with it the way it is, then by all means leave it, not trying to be rude, just helpful :)

Generally, I think people should be allowed to post topics as they wish, unless there are separate threads featuring the same woman. Bear in mind that the popular threads you refer to run to many pages – the content is all in one thread, but specific content may be hard to find for that very reason. So I think there are pros and cons either way.