• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did start a site by the way guys :)

I will keep updating my youtube too of course.

I just subscribed.  Before you subscribe, it says that members will get access to videos.  The members section right now is 5 pictures and no videos.  When I click the videos section, it still seems to want me to pay for the clips.  Am I missing something?

I just subscribed.  Before you subscribe, it says that members will get access to videos.  The members section right now is 5 pictures and no videos.  When I click the videos section, it still seems to want me to pay for the clips.  Am I missing something?

I emailed sutracamp about this the same day I made this post. A bit after I made it, a few more pics (20 total) and one video clip that's less than a minute long were added to the site. That's it for the members area. Their site leads you to believe that you will get access to all the videos by being a member. What I'm getting now for $30 is a complete joke. I'll try emailing them one more time and then I wil report it as a deceptive charge to my credit card if they don't respond to my satisfaction.

I don't necessarily blame Lys for this as she's new to the whole thing, but I would not recommend signing up for the members section. Stick to buying clips if you want.

I emailed sutracamp about this the same day I made this post. A bit after I made it, a few more pics (20 total) and one video clip that's less than a minute long were added to the site. That's it for the members area. Their site leads you to believe that you will get access to all the videos by being a member. What I'm getting now for $30 is a complete joke. I'll try emailing them one more time and then I wil report it as a deceptive charge to my credit card if they don't respond to my satisfaction.

I don't necessarily blame Lys for this as she's new to the whole thing, but I would not recommend signing up for the members section. Stick to buying clips if you want.

I'm really sorry about that. I am still getting the lay of the land as for as the site is concerned. I'm working on adding a bunch more to the members section though :)

I'm really sorry about that. I am still getting the lay of the land as for as the site is concerned. I'm working on adding a bunch more to the members section though :)

Just an update for anyone who's still following this.  There are now 5 video clips and about 30 photos under the member's section.  I might think that would be a suitable amount, but none of the video clips are longer than a minute or so (they range between 30 seconds and 1:15).  Hopefully more content is added to "round" (pun intended) things out.

Lys looks great, BTW...it's just the lack of content.