That site we don't mention here...

Guest matt blue eyes

Guest matt blue eyes

Anybody have an idea of how much the girls make, roughly? Or what they get paid per set/vid? I'm talking to a girl, and she got an offer to model. She's thinking about doing it at some point since she eats a lot and takes a bunch of pics & vids anyway lol.

Guest matt blue eyes

I always wondered what the situation was with all the models from the Philippines. I guess she would be be better off exploring other options if it's sketchy then.

Guest matt blue eyes

Yeah dude, I always wondered that too. Where the hell did they come from and is it legal? lol

Seriously, if anybody knows this answer to this, I've thought about it on multiple occasions lol. Might be an underground stuffing slave industry.

From what I've heard, a lot of sites will pay a flat rate for X number of pictures or a Y minute long video or something. So, you get paid once for doing it, but it's theirs forever to do with what they want, and you don't see money from that particular set again.

It's probably much more profitable to do a C4S site, or actually doing some live streaming web cam work and ease into it. 

Also, you can get some free promotion for it by posting pic on sites like this to get some interest drummed up.

Was she approached ON HERE!?!

Like I say, the reason why it was mentioned on here for a few days was because we haven't caught this thread until now. We go to great lengths to edit even the abbreviated name, so the site's name doesn't show up in the search feed- the site's owner likes to do a search on here for his stuff and then harass us for copyright infringement.

He has a history of recruiting girls on here, please let me catch him doing it again.

Bill Brasky. Hemingway. H-E-M-I-N-G-W-A-Y. If you're going to quote an author, make sure you spell his name correctly. Ol' Ernesto would is rolling in his grave right now! ;)

And ya, tell that girl not to do it.

but S*1 has that legend factor. Its so enticing knowing you are in the same league as goddesses like kianny, sherly, layla, and many others

Uhhhhh, what?! I'm sure that's the first thing a girl thinks of when she decides to be exploited by that site and have her internet presence (personal social media photographs that have NOTHING to do with that site) controlled by the site admin...

I haven't been on the site in ten years. I haven't seen any material, except the few photo clips that make it here before we delete it. I can't really say I hate the site per se, but after the shenanigans pulled here, and the fact we make it abundantly clear we don't want material posted here, it still pops up. It's not a personal vendetta, or me "hating a site", it's to ensure people know the reason why we frown on stuff being posted here. If we have to repeat it on a daily basis, so be it.

w41e79.jpg

Guest subdude_drummer

Was she approached ON HERE!?!

Like I say, the reason why it was mentioned on here for a few days was because we haven't caught this thread until now. We go to great lengths to edit even the abbreviated name, so the site's name doesn't show up in the search feed- the site's owner likes to do a search on here for his stuff and then harass us for copyright infringement.

He has a history of recruiting girls on here, please let me catch him doing it again.

Bill Brasky. Hemingway. H-E-M-I-N-G-W-A-Y. If you're going to quote an author, make sure you spell his name correctly. Ol' Ernesto would is rolling in his grave right now! ;)

And ya, tell that girl not to do it.

Uhhhhh, what?! I'm sure that's the first thing a girl thinks of when she decides to be exploited by that site and have her internet presence (personal social media photographs that have NOTHING to do with that site) controlled by the site admin...

Hory Shet...didn't even notice until now. I'm ashamed...I'm surprised for as long as it's been up and whenever I made my first post, that no one has said anything until you, BravoZulu good sir. Making edits right now, and I'm fairly decent at proofreading.