I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

• 4 weeks later...
Guest justvisiting

Update time she's giving up on her diet since she said there's not point in dieting without working out  ;D

I'm not in the least surprised.  Besides, the only thing a diet is generally good for is losing weight so you can regain it with interest.

Is it just me, or is she a little bit thicker in this new photo?

She looks thinner, though. She isn't even gaining for some weeks, is she?

She hasn't really but she's been eating late at night and etc. Though she does she a little slimmer due to some fat burner pills she's been taking

I'm not in the least surprised.  Besides, the only thing a diet is generally good for is losing weight so you can regain it with interest.

Is it just me, or is she a little bit thicker in this new photo?

That's true about diets. She's going on a mini vacation on Friday but after she comes back she wants to have a lot of fat days  ;D. I haven't really seen her in a few weeks

Guest justvisiting

She hasn't really but she's been eating late at night and etc. Though she does she a little slimmer due to some fat burner pills she's been taking

Fat burning pills!  Good grief.  I forgot that shit still exists.  Tell her to save her money.  The fewer fat pills she purchases, the more donuts she can buy!

Fat burning pills!  Good grief.  I forgot that shit still exists.  Tell her to save her money.  The fewer fat pills she purchases, the more donuts she can buy!

most of them dont actually work. They might be caffeine pills, so if she takes them at night she wont be able to sleep well and probably will have more food cravings the next day, just sayin

Yeah she had one heck of a fat day yesterday. She ate a big burrito for lunch then bought a rockstar energy drink. As she was walking at the mall I noticed her belly was really noticeable and jiggling like crazy when she walks now. After the mall, we went to another mall and she wanted some popcorn chicken she ate most of it. Once that was over, she wanted to go to yogurt place she ended up eating ice cream and two 6 pieces of sushi. Finally, after that was over she decided to grab some horchata then eat some more popcorn chicken level 5. As we were waiting for the popcorn chicken she got really lazy and started slouching. I poked her the entire day for fun. So I decided to poke her belly and she laughed (pic 7). I swear all the weight is going to her face and belly it seems mostly  :) ;D She wants more fat days when she comes back from her mini vacation

post-249-14513617878003_thumb.jpg

post-249-14513617884835_thumb.jpg

post-249-14513617889852_thumb.jpg

Guest justvisiting

Yeah she had one heck of a fat day yesterday. She ate a big burrito for lunch then bought a rockstar energy drink. As she was walking at the mall I noticed her belly was really noticeable and jiggling like crazy when she walks now. After the mall, we went to another mall and she wanted some popcorn chicken she ate most of it. Once that was over, she wanted to go to yogurt place she ended up eating ice cream and two 6 pieces of sushi. Finally, after that was over she decided to grab some horchata then eat some more popcorn chicken level 5. As we were waiting for the popcorn chicken she got really lazy and started slouching. I poked her the entire day for fun. So I decided to poke her belly and she laughed (pic 7). I swear all the weight is going to her face and belly it seems mostly  :) ;D She wants more fat days when she comes back from her mini vacation

Wow, compared to the eating habits you used to describe, it sounds like she's taking it up to new level now.  I think cycles of dieting can do that to a person.  They just get tired or resisting, restraining, which makes it more likely that they'll give into cravings.

She's looking great!  Hope she keeps eating like this.

Wow, compared to the eating habits you used to describe, it sounds like she's taking it up to new level now.  I think cycles of dieting can do that to a person.  They just get tired or resisting, restraining, which makes it more likely that they'll give into cravings.

She's looking great!  Hope she keeps eating like this.

Yeah she was like its Fat day I can eat whatever. Its strange though she still weighs 122 pounds. Her belly  it was giggling all day haha

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't hang out with her yesterday but she sent me pics of her trying on dresses for Vegas. Also, she had trouble with a dress "I swear that black dress was really tight and I was stuck in it for 10 mins. I was gonna cry for help". Besides that she's taking about binge watching and having a fat day with KFC and pizza she told me "Ooh I forgot to mention I'm getting us $5 pizza from lil Ceasars too loooolz (picture of a pig) *giggles*"

post-249-14514078629509_thumb.jpg

post-249-14514078649651_thumb.jpg

Guest viorus

Congratulations on your new girl! Hope you both enjoy yourselves.

Suggestion: This thread should be in the Your Pictures thread, no?

Congratulations on your new girl! Hope you both enjoy yourselves.

Suggestion: This thread should be in the Your Pictures thread, no?

We are just friends lol that's all. I thought about it but doesn't seem like a big gain compared to the "your pictures" thread haha