AmateurArt Azismiss – all talk and no content

lll_kaka_lll

Guest jcouzynse19

I understand school is important and she's busy with that but she wasn't in school for two months from June to August, which, for the most part, she's been absent. What really gets me though is that her wishlist is still periodically being updated, as recently as August 29th. I mean, really?

Watch how within the next week she'll be back if people actually start doing this.

Absolutely - and only to tell people how bad they are for leaking and how she's gonna vanish again..  ::)

Yeah she's really hot but also a asshole, give people their money back or give them some videos

Guest primitive

Yeah she's really hot but also a asshole

A hot person is an asshole?!

gasp30rock.gif

I say someone should email her asking her to make the videos or give them refunds. If neither happens in a week, leak what's already been given out. It's not like we're getting content now anyways, so her getting pissed and disappearing again really isn't much different than where we are now.

Absolutely - and only to tell people how bad they are for leaking and how she's gonna vanish again..  ::)

Yeah she's really hot but also a asshole, give people their money back or give them some videos

I think you're wrong about her being an asshole, just from the way I remember her being here in the forums, and in my limited personal communications.

I think the problem here is the complete lack of organization in the way all of this has been laid out. She's NOT an official BBW model, she's never thought of herself as one, if I'm remembering the way she spoke when she was actually here commenting.

She has a life, she's got stuff to do offline that none of us know about, and that we have no fucking business knowing.

I agree, she should pay back the people who don't have their videos if they ask her, but I think in her mind, she honestly does have every intention to film those videos. I'll admit, I'm projecting a bit as to how I personally would feel about the whole thing if I were in her shoes, but I don't think it's that big a stretch.

I don't have a solution to any of this, but I feel like posting videos we promised we wouldn't is a perfect way to ensure we never hear from her again, and that is something I don't want happening.

I get it, you're horny, she's hot, and she's not fulfilling what you imagine are her obligations, but wake the fuck up and recognize you don't know jack shit about what's happening in her personal daily life. I understand that by accepting money, she did enter an agreement to provide videos, and she's not been producing them. I agree that it's kinda messed up. I also recognize that there are millions of reasons why this could be, and think that while she could be handling this better, she's ultimately a human being as complex as you are, and shit happens. Things get lost, people forget things they promised. There could be interpersonal things going on that are stopping her, we don't fucking know, and she's not required to tell us because it's personal. This is the internet, you get too transparent, people take advantage of you and fuck you in the ass.

TL:DR, She's much a person as you, so calm the fuck down. Shit happens, don't be a dick, keep your private vids to yourself.

Guest primitive

I think you're wrong about her being an asshole, just from the way I remember her being here in the forums, and in my limited personal communications.

I think the problem here is the complete lack of organization in the way all of this has been laid out. She's NOT an official BBW model, she's never thought of herself as one, if I'm remembering the way she spoke when she was actually here commenting.

She has a life, she's got stuff to do offline that none of us know about, and that we have no fucking business knowing.

I agree, she should pay back the people who don't have their videos if they ask her, but I think in her mind, she honestly does have every intention to film those videos. I'll admit, I'm projecting a bit as to how I personally would feel about the whole thing if I were in her shoes, but I don't think it's that big a stretch.

I don't have a solution to any of this, but I feel like posting videos we promised we wouldn't is a perfect way to ensure we never hear from her again, and that is something I don't want happening.

I get it, you're horny, she's hot, and she's not fulfilling what you imagine are her obligations, but wake the fuck up and recognize you don't know jack shit about what's happening in her personal daily life. I understand that by accepting money, she did enter an agreement to provide videos, and she's not been producing them. I agree that it's kinda messed up. I also recognize that there are millions of reasons why this could be, and think that while she could be handling this better, she's ultimately a human being as complex as you are, and shit happens. Things get lost, people forget things they promised. There could be interpersonal things going on that are stopping her, we don't fucking know, and she's not required to tell us because it's personal. This is the internet, you get too transparent, people take advantage of you and fuck you in the ass.

TL:DR, She's much a person as you, so calm the fuck down. Shit happens, don't be a dick, keep your private vids to yourself.

Those are some bullshit excuses. For starters, asking for a video you've waited a year to get is not being a dick. If anything, the only reason people have just started to get upset about it is out of fear of driving her away, like you are currently.

If she really had the intention of making videos, she would've by now. Again, it's not like she's being asked to write a doctoral dissertation; people paid her money (and a fuckton of it, mind you) to get videos of her eating. I'm a 100% positive that she eats food fairly regularly. Turning on a camera while doing it isn't hard, and despite what you just said, those actually are her obligations. She may not be an "official BBW model," but she accepted money in return for modelling, which (shocker!) makes her a BBW model. One that has not delivered. Period.

In fact, from what I remember, the reason for her previous hiatus was that her girlfriend didn't like her camming, which is understandable. But, when she needed money, she said she would do more. People then sent her at least a thousand bucks to make these videos. She even said she'd only be doing the private videos rather than free ones, thus email encouraging people to buy, which is again understandable. Once she gets enough money, however, she suddenly disappears again. No videos, paid or public.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that you've been had here. Even more, being a whiteknight fanboy jumping to her defense when all available evidence points to her having scammed the shit out of a bunch people is kinda sad. Whether you think she "honestly does have every intention to film those videos" is irrelevant, and contrary to everything she's done up until now.

As I said before, everyone should contact her again, although it sounds like they already have been. She's been on FF, and her wishlist keeps getting updated, so she obviously has internet access. If she doesn't deliver, congrats! You've been scammed.

I've loved her since the beginning but I think she's done. AA hasn't been fun for a long time, she doesn't talk to us anymore, and these recent stories are a real bummer. I can't imagine how she'd care or get justifiably upset at leaked content as if it's more unfair to the kind people who donated than she has been herself.

To all the "she has a life guys, don't be a dick" - sincerely blow it out your ass. It's not like there was any laborious post-production. Enough of this obsequious fawning: gib vids plox  :thumbsup:

Those are some bullshit excuses. For starters, asking for a video you've waited a year to get is not being a dick. If anything, the only reason people have just started to get upset about it is out of fear of driving her away, like you are currently.

If she really had the intention of making videos, she would've by now. Again, it's not like she's being asked to write a doctoral dissertation; people paid her money (and a fuckton of it, mind you) to get videos of her eating. I'm a 100% positive that she eats food fairly regularly. Turning on a camera while doing it isn't hard, and despite what you just said, those actually are her obligations. She may not be an "official BBW model," but she accepted money in return for modelling, which (shocker!) makes her a BBW model. One that has not delivered. Period.

In fact, from what I remember, the reason for her previous hiatus was that her girlfriend didn't like her camming, which is understandable. But, when she needed money, she said she would do more. People then sent her at least a thousand bucks to make these videos. She even said she'd only be doing the private videos rather than free ones, thus email encouraging people to buy, which is again understandable. Once she gets enough money, however, she suddenly disappears again. No videos, paid or public.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that you've been had here. Even more, being a whiteknight fanboy jumping to her defense when all available evidence points to her having scammed the shit out of a bunch people is kinda sad. Whether you think she "honestly does have every intention to film those videos" is irrelevant, and contrary to everything she's done up until now.

As I said before, everyone should contact her again, although it sounds like they already have been. She's been on FF, and her wishlist keeps getting updated, so she obviously has internet access. If she doesn't deliver, congrats! You've been scammed.

I'm sorry, did you not read the part where I said straight up she's in the wrong for not sending all the videos? 

Shit's fucked, I ain't gonna say it's not, but the fact is y'all are pissing me off. You claim shit you don't know, like this 'all or nothing' bullshit that she's not delivering anything, but first, we know that's not true because people have admitted they got some. Not all, but some at least, and if no one's sharing, how the fuck can you know she's scamming the majority?

I'm not 'white-knighting' as you put it, I'm looking at this with a reasoned, scientific mind, and I'm just telling you to quit whining for ten minutes and put yourself in her shoes. Bullshit excuses or no, the excuses you make to yourself are ALWAYS reasonable to you. My examples are hardly comprehensive anyway, and you can't tell me you've never took a shortcut on something, or forgotten to do something you said you would. 

Bottom line, shit's fucked, and  call me obsequious if you want, I'd say it's more about  imaging other people complexly. Should she deliver? Yeah, she should. Has she forgotten about your request? Also a definite possibility. Sometimes it takes more than one reminder, maybe two, fucking a, maybe fifteen before she gets it at a time she can actually follow through with it.

Is it possible she's just scamming us all? Totally. I'd be a fool to say it weren't.

However, it's not a proven fact. So shut the fuck and accept you don't have the input of 100% of the people who have requested videos, or any sort of details on the status of those requests. Show me that, fuck, show me more than, fuck, let's go with twenty, show me more than twenty, and I'll reconsider your claims. I'm a bit of an idealist, I'll admit, I believe people as individuals are good, generally, but if I'm given evidence, I'll easily change my mind. Just show me more than a handful of people saying they didn't get their video.

Frankly, I'm willing to bet she's gone from here mostly because of people like you throwing out accusations without the burden of evidence. We do know she was having issues with video requests at the time she left. I know I'd get the fuck out of here if people started casting what I'll admit are potentially accurate aspersions on my character.

Basically, just don't send her anything if you're so convinced it's a scam, and if you've already sent something, either message about getting the video or about getting paid back! Probably best, just for your chances of getting what you want, if you try not to be an ass about it. No accusations of scams, just calm, simple statements. You know, the whole 'more flies with honey' thing. Maybe you'll get a reply, maybe not. Don't know what you expect to get out of talking big and swinging your dicks around, but it wouldn't seem you're accomplishing much, so the best chance you have, try something different.

I stick by what I said, though, please don't post the videos. Even if you do have incontrovertible evidence, I'd rather we not go that way. I want to see them, too, but the fact is, she has her reasons for asking that they not be made public.

Call me a white knight, call me an obsequious fucking toady, I'd call it human fucking decency.

She's in the wrong, and she seriously needs to fix this shit, but chill the fuck out and act like you're good people, shit.

Guest AirJordanFan93

My sentiments exactly.  I'm still not understanding why this thread receives so much activity not of the content variety.

Its the same on BBW-Chan. Idiots who bump her thread once a day for no reason.

Guest primitive

I'm sorry, did you not read the part where I said straight up she's in the wrong for not sending all the videos? 

Shit's fucked, I ain't gonna say it's not, but the fact is y'all are pissing me off. You claim shit you don't know, like this 'all or nothing' bullshit that she's not delivering anything, but first, we know that's not true because people have admitted they got some. Not all, but some at least, and if no one's sharing, how the fuck can you know she's scamming the majority?

I'm not 'white-knighting' as you put it, I'm looking at this with a reasoned, scientific mind, and I'm just telling you to quit whining for ten minutes and put yourself in her shoes. Bullshit excuses or no, the excuses you make to yourself are ALWAYS reasonable to you. My examples are hardly comprehensive anyway, and you can't tell me you've never took a shortcut on something, or forgotten to do something you said you would. 

Bottom line, shit's fucked, and  call me obsequious if you want, I'd say it's more about  imaging other people complexly. Should she deliver? Yeah, she should. Has she forgotten about your request? Also a definite possibility. Sometimes it takes more than one reminder, maybe two, fucking a, maybe fifteen before she gets it at a time she can actually follow through with it.

Is it possible she's just scamming us all? Totally. I'd be a fool to say it weren't.

However, it's not a proven fact. So shut the fuck and accept you don't have the input of 100% of the people who have requested videos, or any sort of details on the status of those requests. Show me that, fuck, show me more than, fuck, let's go with twenty, show me more than twenty, and I'll reconsider your claims. I'm a bit of an idealist, I'll admit, I believe people as individuals are good, generally, but if I'm given evidence, I'll easily change my mind. Just show me more than a handful of people saying they didn't get their video.

Frankly, I'm willing to bet she's gone from here mostly because of people like you throwing out accusations without the burden of evidence. We do know she was having issues with video requests at the time she left. I know I'd get the fuck out of here if people started casting what I'll admit are potentially accurate aspersions on my character.

Basically, just don't send her anything if you're so convinced it's a scam, and if you've already sent something, either message about getting the video or about getting paid back! Probably best, just for your chances of getting what you want, if you try not to be an ass about it. No accusations of scams, just calm, simple statements. You know, the whole 'more flies with honey' thing. Maybe you'll get a reply, maybe not. Don't know what you expect to get out of talking big and swinging your dicks around, but it wouldn't seem you're accomplishing much, so the best chance you have, try something different.

I stick by what I said, though, please don't post the videos. Even if you do have incontrovertible evidence, I'd rather we not go that way. I want to see them, too, but the fact is, she has her reasons for asking that they not be made public.

Call me a white knight, call me an obsequious fucking toady, I'd call it human fucking decency.

She's in the wrong, and she seriously needs to fix this shit, but chill the fuck out and act like you're good people, shit.

Tl;dr version: "I admit she's being shitty, except she isn't being shitty because... because. So prove to me that she isn't, and the proof already presented doesn't count because... of... reasons. And I'm not whiteknighting, I'm just furiously abandoning reason and logic while overly-defending some girl I want to have sex with. WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT."

Good lord, if one person needs to chill the fuck out, it's you, kiddo.

Only slightly intelligent point you made while flip-flopping back and forth is that she may or may not be scamming. Maybe she just took everyone's money and forgot about it. So she's either consciously or unconsciously being shitty.

AGAIN, my main point is that people should message her asking for her videos, which is another thing you agreed with while somehow disagreeing at the same time. Whether they're nice about it or not is pointless at this point, as I think paying for something and not getting it is a fairly good reason to be a little pissed with her and that after a year of waiting, I'm willing to bet they've tried the nice approach already.

If, and more likely when she doesn't deliver, post the damn videos people already have. What is there to lose, honestly? She already said she won't do public videos. So unless you're paying, which has been shown to be a bad idea, you're not getting any more content anyways.

I can say that without a doubt I am a major AA fan. Why I Love seeing more and more of a Hot girl (pun totally intended) is beyond my understanding. However, I understand that the demand for her private videos far outweigh the supply. When the terms of the exchange have not been met especially when its regarding fap-material, many off the wall comments will be made about the party that didn't hold up their end of the deal,for whatever reason they may have legit, or not. It's when our fetish gets so out of control that we individually or collectively pay people that we do not know at all to film their excessive eating for our viewing pleasure that we set ourselves up for disappointment. Personally I would not pay for something that has yet to be produced without a written contract. Also By know means is anyone obligated to share PRIVATE videos that they paid for with the public simply because your specific video has yet to come. AA has a life, one that I am sure presents it's own challenges, and the people that have paid her, and purchased things for her, are people of no consequence to her; and not one of her lives challenges... I'm pretty sure that this feedee/gaining is merely auxiliary. It's funny to me because all she has to do is post a new, public video and all will be forgiven by 99.99% of us pervs. Our fetish and the people that feed it have too much power over us. Call it a loss, learn from your mistakes, and make wiser choices.

Hey hey, let's all calm down ok, I'm sure AA has just been caught up in other things.

If she doesn't return her side of the deal, too bad, and I would also be pissed.

BUT, we shouldn't start acting like five year olds and release stuff she didn't want released to the general users.

Despite my penis telling me to not write this, I think we are all manly enough to realise when we let the fetish speak instead of morals.

Remain gentlemanly, FOR THE TIME BEING??!!!

:o :o :o

If you all are interested in seeing videos of me at 200 lbs or less, I can make that happen.

I can't eat sugar or carbs or massive amounts of food. I'm really sick so stuffing videos are out of the question.

I initially didn't want to raise awareness because I thought it would kill the kink for all of you, but it's true that some time has passed since I responded to anyone's emails. I still have the list of individuals with pending videos, but I didn't know what to do about all this.

If you want to post the private videos in revenge, then there's really not much I can do to stop you.

As for my gaining days, those are over. I was taking way too many videos all too soon, so now I'm pretty much shit out of luck when it comes to weight gain for the rest of my life. That's what happens when you push yourself to eat like I did.

I definitely still love BBWs. It's not a kink I can 'give up', much like I can't give up my sexual orientation. But I'm keeping overeating and force feeding to the fantasy realm. Whoever I end up with is going to the gym at least 3 times a week and eating plenty of veggies.

Like I said, can't really stop or control people from posting revenge videos. It's the internet. The power is totally in your hands anyway. But if you're interested in fetish videos that don't involve (tons) of food, I'm still willing to do those to make the best I can out of a shitty situation.

My girlfriend still likes me big, and I think that's the worst blow of all. I know she likes big girls and I know I'm loosing weight. So, right now I'm emotionally devastated enough from that ... that revenge videos isn't really at the top of my list of heartbreak.

I'm talking to other BBW models who have had health issues. It feels like they are the only ones who get what I'm going through.

My goal right now is to try to not slip lower than 200lbs, but I've realized I need to bulk up on muscle to make myself appear a big larger and just use the layer of fat over it all to make myself look curvier. I much prefer the bigger me, but that's as much as I can do.

Also, I haven't had the opportunity to read every post on this thread or any others. A friend simply let me know people were threatening to leak videos, so I thought I would post this here. I initially hoped I could get things under control and still gain weight, but it's unfortunately not a medical reality for me anymore.

I will eventually be back on Curvage to peruse other BBWs, but right now it's still a fresh emotional blow so I won't be checking responses to this. I will be writing back to people on my gmail, so message me there if you have any questions/concerns.

If you all are interested in seeing videos of me at 200 lbs or less, I can make that happen.

I can't eat sugar or carbs or massive amounts of food. I'm really sick so stuffing videos are out of the question.

I initially didn't want to raise awareness because I thought it would kill the kink for all of you, but it's true that some time has passed since I responded to anyone's emails. I still have the list of individuals with pending videos, but I didn't know what to do about all this.

If you want to post the private videos in revenge, then there's really not much I can do to stop you.

As for my gaining days, those are over. I was taking way too many videos all too soon, so now I'm pretty much shit out of luck when it comes to weight gain for the rest of my life. That's what happens when you push yourself to eat like I did.

I definitely still love BBWs. It's not a kink I can 'give up', much like I can't give up my sexual orientation. But I'm keeping overeating and force feeding to the fantasy realm. Whoever I end up with is going to the gym at least 3 times a week and eating plenty of veggies.

Like I said, can't really stop or control people from posting revenge videos. It's the internet. The power is totally in your hands anyway. But if you're interested in fetish videos that don't involve (tons) of food, I'm still willing to do those to make the best I can out of a shitty situation.

My girlfriend still likes me big, and I think that's the worst blow of all. I know she likes big girls and I know I'm loosing weight. So, right now I'm emotionally devastated enough from that ... that revenge videos isn't really at the top of my list of heartbreak.

I'm talking to other BBW models who have had health issues. It feels like they are the only ones who get what I'm going through.

My goal right now is to try to not slip lower than 200lbs, but I've realized I need to bulk up on muscle to make myself appear a big larger and just use the layer of fat over it all to make myself look curvier. I much prefer the bigger me, but that's as much as I can do.

Also, I haven't had the opportunity to read every post on this thread or any others. A friend simply let me know people were threatening to leak videos, so I thought I would post this here. I initially hoped I could get things under control and still gain weight, but it's unfortunately not a medical reality for me anymore.

I will eventually be back on Curvage to peruse other BBWs, but right now it's still a fresh emotional blow so I won't be checking responses to this. I will be writing back to people on my gmail, so message me there if you have any questions/concerns.

I know it's a small consolation, but thanks for the wealth of content. Over 10 years worth of material and devotion to this subculture. I don't know if anyone else can match that record - that's worth a standing ovation.

tumblr_n1ubgkYN681s3y9slo3_500.gif

You got my vote for the Inaugural Curvage Hall of Fame, if there ever is one.

Like I said, can't really stop or control people from posting revenge videos.

I'm wondering: as long as your face isn't in the videos (to safeguard your privacy), wouldn't gathering the personal videos you made over the past year into one place online be viewed as a sort of tribute/shrine to you at the peak of your WG career?  Kind of like a lifetime achievement award given by your adoring fans?

Well, there goes the hottest girl on the internet. So long, AA, and thanks for all the fish. Its been a pleasure.

Sorry to read of your troubles. I hope all will end well for you and your significant other.

No a single word in months...a few post of some people she fooled talking about leaking the videos and in hours she "appears" with tons of excuses... Meh, I would like but I don't buy it.

If you have problems/no time/health issues which make you don't complete your part of the deal just return the money and apologize. Do not wait several months without a single word and then send a message through a third person.

If she had time to update her wishlist during all this time, without saying a word of this status change / change of mind, she also had time to explain all that before.

She is incredibly hot and all that, but I can't stand this kind of attitude, sorry.

She is very attractive but as with most very attractive girls they are crazy....clearly this girl has issues and this is something I often think when looking at these pics and vids online...You cant help thinking in the back of your mind why are they posting all these pics of themselves online??

Added to that many girls you will find attractive but it is personality that seals the deal and I would wager if you met the girls in these internet pics then its more likely that they wouldn't be what you expect.

Whether or not she actually wrote that herself or even if that's true is debatable but yes she should return any money if that is the case but she doesn't have to. To the people who have bought her stuff and given her money you have learnt a valuable lesson and hopefully you wont do this kind of thing again.