Fitness trainer's weight gain – 40 pounds in 12 weeks

tinygi

Okay, at the people circle-jerking about her being healthier if she gained a few, stopped being a body builder, etc., UNFUCK YOURSELVES. Are you really so deluded by your fetish that you are blind to the benefits of exercise? "Oh but she could still exercise just less. Mope mope mope." Jesus. Yeah I'd think it'd be fucking hot if she gave up working out and just let herself go. We probably all would. But to be honest, she had a beautiful body before, and she was probably the healthiest she's ever been! Skinny doesn't equate unhealthy. You fucking circle-jerkers make me want to tear my hair out. You're worse than my god-damn redneck ass cousins who judge people for going to college. Make me question why I continue to visit this forum.

Perhaps a little strongly worded but I agree.  There are many people on CURVAGE who can't appreciate healthy curvy bodies at any size and equate curvy as simple being overweight.  There are some 'overweight' people who have no curves whatsoever just extra flesh, which in my opinion does not mean having curves.  The young lady did have a good body before, but I think that once she starts to lose the weight again her body will be much better than it was before because she will probably retain some of the weight which will be turned into muscle.  She has a frame that works well with being muscular.  There are many on CURVAGE who believe that everyone looks better fat which simply isn't the case.  Having said all that while she doesn't look bad with the weight her body looks better with the smaller muscular look.

Guest Pantalaimon

Okay, at the people circle-jerking about her being healthier if she gained a few, stopped being a body builder, etc., UNFUCK YOURSELVES. Are you really so deluded by your fetish that you are blind to the benefits of exercise? "Oh but she could still exercise just less. Mope mope mope." Jesus. Yeah I'd think it'd be fucking hot if she gave up working out and just let herself go. We probably all would. But to be honest, she had a beautiful body before, and she was probably the healthiest she's ever been! Skinny doesn't equate unhealthy. You fucking circle-jerkers make me want to tear my hair out. You're worse than my god-damn redneck ass cousins who judge people for going to college. Make me question why I continue to visit this forum.

Whilst i agree with your sentiment, i can't find the post where someone says this specifically...

I have been sending her many messages on all of her accounts asking for a belly play. I hope she complies!

We can't scare her away. Definitely not until she reaches the 40 lb mark. And even then, we can't come across as pervy. We don't want her to go on later in her career and life thinking the guys who like fat chicks are freaky lurkers.

Weird thoughts stay on these forums. We've got a good thing here: a pretty young woman willing to gain fat, on purpose, who for the past month has not only kept her word, but is easily on track AND has documented quite well. Let's not blow this just because you want to keep messaging her: OMG can u rub dat belleh, squeeze it n rub your belleh button with a toothpick?

Guest MUSEic

Whilst i agree with your sentiment, i can't find the post where someone says this specifically...

Maybe it wasn't referenced specifically, I've seen the sentiment in ither threads, but this vvv. This women hardly exercises to an extreme. Exercise like many things is a hobby, a very healthy one. As long as you're not shooting up or grabbing the newest bottle "scientifically proven" muscle blastera at GNC. You're doing your body good. And running marathons extreme? How often do you really read about people dying at the finish line...

Yeah, I've really never understood -- or even tried to understand -- fitness-obsessed people. It's one thing to be active and stay healthy, and something else entirely to make it the focal point of your life. Too often, you read about people who run marathons dying at the finish line from heart failure (the irony shouldn't be lost on anyone that Pheidippides, of the original marathon, also perished at the conclusion of his run).

The human body is a delicate thing, and extremes -- of many kinds -- are not good for it.

Case and point, if you've never "tried" to understand, then your opinion is worthless.

Case and point, if you've never "tried" to understand, then your opinion is worthless.

Actually, that's a common logical fallacy tossed around by internet dickheads such as yourself. Contrary to what you think, I do not have to partake in something, or even examine it closely, to condemn it. Nice try, though. Well, not really.

I have been sending her many messages on all of her accounts asking for a belly play. I hope she complies!

I really hope that was a joke. If anyone thinks for one second that she's going to post a video like that, you are deluded. She undoubtedly knows there are guys watching her videos only to look at her body, and she probably knows there are some of us watching only for her gain. I don't think she would be scared off easily, but please, let's not tempt fate. I agree with OscarWinner: have the restraint to keep any creepy or even mildly sexual comments to yourselves when watching her videos.

My penis is always right. You got that, Mr. book-learner?

Guest curiousparty

Well, she's up 25.3 pounds with 4 weeks to go. I don't see her hitting the 40 pounds goal at this point, but I see her getting close (maybe hitting 35 pounds up).

I bet she will. Fitness folk tend to be a extremely determined bunch. (Like my GF  :( ) When they set a goal for themselves they hit it, come hell or high water. I bet she'll get right under 40lbs gained a day or past the goal deadline by binge eating and chugging fluids. I also bet she'll lose it all a few days after he goal date.

Guest Pantalaimon

i really hope this is a joke,

if not,

WHY?!

Guest NewSpock

I think he meant if you job is to work at a fitness center everyone can be in shape, since the spend almost the entire day in the gym.

Exactly my point.  .  .  and you all read correct, I have zero respect for 90% of physical trainers.  I see them all the time, walking around my gym all hard ass, doing almost nothing but lifting weights, flirting with girls, and giving me judgmental looks for not paying them $70 an hour to show me how to lift weights.  I'm sure some people need it, and I'm sure there's some good ones, but the ones I come across in LA Fitness are about as douche as douche comes.

Guest dayman

http://instagram.com/p/dKfsoxvGTj/

Maybe not heavier but she's been softer before.

Hmm, that's interesting. Lol, maybe feeder boyfriend has cooked up this elaborate scheme to get her weight back up.

But back to reality, it looks like she's ever stepped into a gym in those before photos.

Guest axelerate

I'm tempted to post in the comments there that if she kept it up for a whole year, she'd make a good Bigcuties model..