An explanation for AmateurArt's disappearance

Guest temporary

Guest temporary

While the one I speak for is far more attractive and I'd like to think myself at least a little better looking as well, I'm playing Mouth of Sauron today to deliver a message from AA explaining her disappearance.  She may very well have other eyes and ears here, but if you ask something in this thread, I'll see that it gets back to her.

"You can spread the word that I have a girl who is gauging whether she wants a relationship with me or not. The webcam videos are too much for her to handle. She's fine with belly videos/eating videos as long as my 'nude parts' are covered. I might be continuing to do those. We still have to talk about it. 

I'm definitely not slipping on the skinny train though, so I haven't abandoned the community in that sense. She's a feeder and a BBW - and I must say the hottest woman I have ever seen. Hence, my willing to bend over backward for her. 

If things don't work out, at least you all have the conciliation that I'm being fed like never before. It's actually really hot how pushy she is with food. I can't say more because she's a private person, and I'm respecting that. 

I have returned money back to people whose videos she isn't comfortable I do. So if someone has paid for a video and I haven't returned their money, I'm simply waiting to talk to her about making those and sending them out. 

I'm also considering keeping the community updated by doing videos where it's no face/no nudity, but you can all still see the gain because I'm still a full time student and I can always use the donations/help." 

Guest Professor Aronnax

She's dating AA and she can't make up her mind?  Why is it that the jerks who have it best always seem to vacillate when faced with commitment? The girl needs to shit or get off pot.

Guest primitive

On a related note, about how much does/did she charge for her videos?

It should be remembered that many people still haven't gotten the videos they paid for yet.

Guest jcouzynse19

This is my opinion of the situation, even though nobody asked for it. The first thing AA needs to do is to make a public statement on here so that all of her fans know what's going on, not through an intermediary; that's not cool. Next she needs to do is return the money to people she can't do private videos for and do the videos her girlfriend is okay with and send them out to everyone. Next, she needs (if allowed) to do one public video a week or heck, even a month would be okay to inform us of her progress. 4-5 minutes a week or two would satisfy most people. Also, if she's having this discussion with this girlfriend, she shouldn't be posting things on her wishlist because she's not giving us videos. I'm miffed yeah because it's been over two months since I bought a 150$ blender which she can't give back and has been using since February and I want my video(s). That's my rant, so yeah.

The first thing AA needs to do is to make a public statement on here so that all of her fans know what's going on, not through an intermediary; that's not cool. Next she needs to do is return the money to people she can't do private videos for and do the videos her girlfriend is okay with and send them out to everyone.

Just this part. Sounds like there is a a lot of money involved from lots of people.

I'm miffed yeah because it's been over two months since I bought a 150$ blender which she can't give back and has been using since February and I want my video(s). That's my rant, so yeah.

And what have you learned from the experience? ;)

Well, glad to know she's doing well. I didn't buy her anything, so, I don't have anything to complain about. I feel like it's kind of pissy and entitled to say that she "needs" to do a video once a week/month/whatever, though. 

I dunno, you ask me? I wouldn't do any deals for private videos with anyone. A lot of people on here are just doing this for shits and giggles and tend to drop off the face of the earth when anything in real life gets in the way. Just doesn't seem very reliable.

Sounds like she's trying to make things right with people that she owes stuff to, but I totally get that living life can get in the way of stuff like this. Hell, she's probably got rent to pay, school or work, and she might not even have a functioning computer or cam or internet for all we know.

So, yeah, that's just what I'm thinking. Hopefully she'll get back to us, I enjoyed talking to her the few times she was just shooting the shit with us in her thread, and it'd be nice if she could do that. But, I'd assume that if she had a means and/or time to do that, she would've at this point.