Deal With the Devil

trunkkeyfitz

Ellen Matthews stared out her window and sighed.  Consciously, she knew she had a great life.  She had a roof over her head, family that loved her, and while she wasn’t the most popular girl in school, she had plenty of friends to keep her company.  And yet, she wasn’t happy.  In a word, she was bored.  She lived in an average house in an average town with an average town.  Everything in her life was average, including herself.

Ellen stood a fairly average 5’6”, with average length sandy brown hair and an average figure.  She was neither skinny nor fat, with fairly average B-cup breasts, a small roll of belly fat that she could never seem to get rid of, and no butt to speak of.  She was fairly average at sports, didn’t have any unique talents or skills, and while she was slightly above average in terms of intelligence, it only served as a reminder of how average the rest of her life was.

As she stared out the window, she knew she should be excited: she had just found out she’d gotten into her first choice of colleges, and would have a chance at a fresh start that fall.  But she knew deep down that the averageness was in her, and a change of venue wouldn’t fix that.

“Man, I just wish I wasn’t so average…” she thought with a sigh.

“That can be arranged,” a deep voice said from behind her.

Ellen clutched her hand to her chest as she spun around, nearly tripping over her own feet.  She saw the room fill with billowy grey smoke, and could smell a faint hint of rotten eggs in the air.  Suddenly, the smoke parted like a curtain, and a man in a coal-black suit stepped out.  He was a large man, easily over 6 feet in height, with an immaculately groomed goatee and handlebar mustache.  He had broad shoulders, and the suit was cut to fit his broad build perfectly.  But her eyes were most drawn to his shoes, which seemed to glow red with some internal flame.

“W-who are you?” Ellen managed to sputter out, once she’d recovered slightly.

“Me?  I go by many names…”

“Are you…” Ellen looked around to see if anyone would hear the crazy thing she was about to say, and despite the room being empty decided to lower her voice anyway, “the devil?”

“Just call me S,” the man smiled.  “I’m here because I believe you’re interested in my services?”

“Do you appear in every teenage girl’s bedroom who wishes for something?” Ellen said, finally recovered from her shock.

“No, just those who I believe are willing to pay me a fair price,” S said, the smile never leaving his face.

“A fair price for what?” Ellen asked, though she already suspected she knew the answer.

“Anything you want!” S said with a flood of enthusiasm.  “You could be the Queen of England!” he said, and suddenly the two of them were in Buckingham Palace, an ornate crown on Ellen’s head.  “You can be the most beloved celebrity in the world!” he continued, and suddenly the pair were on a Hollywood red carpet, surrounded by paparazzi.  “Anything at all, you name it.”

“Well I don’t want any of that,” Ellen said, relieved to be back in her bedroom.  “I just don’t want to be so… average.  How much will that cost?” she added, her tone becoming suspicious.

“Oh, practically nothing at all.  In fact, if you’re willing to sign your soul over to me, we can get started right away,” S said, making a scroll of parchment and a feather pen appear in a puff of smoke.

“Well, I’m not particularly religious, but I’m guessing if you exist, then the soul is actually worth something…”

“Clever girl,” S said, the smile never fading from his face.  “Well you could be my servant here on earth…”

“Which would involve?”

“Oh, you know, corrupting the innocent, killing the virtuous…”

“No, no,” Ellen said hastily.  “None of that.  Don’t you have anything less… repulsive?”

S sighed, showing the first signs of impatience.  “Well, if you don’t want to pay me for it, I could give it to you for free…” Ellen’s face lit up momentarily, “if you defeat me at a challenge.”

Ellen’s face fell.  “What kind of challenge?”

“Anything you want, just name it.  Basketball, chess, fiddle…” he said, producing an impressive array of sports equipment and other items from behind his back.

“Well, I’m guessing that since you’re the devil, you’re probably better than me at most things.” S tilted his head modestly.  “Frankly, there isn’t anything I’m especially good at.  Isn’t there anything where I’d have a fair chance?”

“A-ha!” S said, producing a deck of cards.  “A gambling woman, I like that.” he said, shuffling the cards between his hands.

Ellen liked the sound of that better, but was still suspicious.  “So what would I be betting?”

“Well, since you’re not willing to part with your soul,” he said with a hint of passive aggression, “why don’t we make this interesting?  Let’s have you bet your wish.”

“Huh?” said Ellen, genuinely confused.

Suddenly, an old timey carnival wheel divided into 12 segments appeared in her room.  “Pick 6 changes you want, I’ll pick 6 you might not.  You’ll have 6 spins, completely fair, completely balanced.  What do you say?”

Ellen stood paralyzed, thoughts racing through her head.  She liked the proposition, but what if she got 6 bad spins?  Or even if she got 2 good ones and 4 bad ones, what would happen?  Still, there was a possibility of 6 good ones, and even if the bad ones outweighed the good, at least it would be something… different.  Her eyes flashed and a wicked smile appeared on her face.  “Ok, it’s a deal.”

——

So, I’m planning on doing something a little different with this story.  In keeping with the theme, the changes in this story are going to be completely random.  To do that, I’m looking for suggestions from you, the audience.  I’ll take the 12 most interesting/popular suggestions (6 good, 6 bad) and put them on a virtual wheel.  I’ll then use a random number generator to pick which ones happen.

So now it’s up to you: tell me your favorite transformations, and we can get this crazy train a-rolling.  While the suggestions are totally up to you, here are a couple guidelines I thought up that I think will make for the most interesting story.

1) I plan on having the changes be retroactive, so I think mental changes would be more interesting than physical ones.  For example, if you’re interested in weight gain, “Insatiable appetite” would have the same effect as “fat”, but it would a) be harder to get rid of and B) be more compatible with other changes (fat+skinny=no change, insatiable appetite+skinny=fat).

2) Try to think of positive changes that could also be negative.  Think of things a teenage girl would want, but might have unintended consequences, or if she lands on it multiple times could be “too much of a good thing”.

That being said, have at it!  Let your imaginations run wild.  I’ll check in in a couple days to begin compiling my list.  Oh, and don’t worry if yours isn’t picked.  If this story goes well, I have plans for another one that will require a whole bunch of different transformations.

Guest Sulla67

Hmmm.

For positive: extreme intelligence (which could of course be seen as being so smart as to be unable to relate to anyone else)

For negative: extreme sloth.

Good: 

1.  Big round butt (multiple times on the board you say you say?)

2  No peer pressure

3  Perfect appearance 

4  More athletic

5  Extreme relaxation...extreme sloth

6  Extreme popularity

7.  Availability of foods that she likes... 

8.  A wish to take things more slowly

9.  All classes were lunch breaks...

Bad:

1 extremely slutty2  Piggish appetite. 

3  Tight clothes   

4  unable to control urges

5  Unable to stop salivating.

6  Extreme amount of sweat

Positive changes that could be bad as well:

1. Ghetto Booty - landing one spin on this makes her look like Mal or Olivia Jensen, but 2-3 spins here would be trouble

2. Bust Enhancement - again, once is nice but multiple is trouble

3. General Weight Gain - maybe with the caveat that it would enhance the curves she already has

Retroactive Changes:

1. Increased appetite or shifted perspective on personal beauty: she wants to be bigger because that's what she now thinks is attractive

2. Increased libido or ability to arouse/attract attention. (Could be good or bad as well)

3. Increase or decrease in intelligence: could lead story in several directions

Looking forward to the rest of this story

“Excellent!” S said smiling.  “Just sign here and we can began,” he added, producing an ancient-looking parchment and quill pen.

Ellen glanced over it quickly, then excitedly scribbled her name at the bottom.  “So, where do we start?”

“Ladies first,” S said, gesturing to the empty board.

“Hmm,” Ellen thought, a million ideas racing through her head.  “Well, I want to be smarter.  And sexier!” she said, her excitement building.

The word “Smarter” began etching itself into the board with an invisible flame, but stopped writing after that.  “Can you elaborate on what you mean by ‘sexy’?  I doubt you want to rely on my discretion…”

Ellen realized that she had indeed gotten ahead of herself, and decided to be more methodical.  “Yeah, I want big, full breasts, and a big round butt.  I want thick, luscious hair, and lots of it.  Oh, and I also want the confidence to use it!”

“Very good,” S said with a smile, as “Bigger Breasts”, “Bigger Butt”, “Hair”, and “Confidence” appeared on the board.  “That’s 5, you’ve got one more.”

Ellen paused to consider it.  She did have one more idea, but it felt somewhat vain and shallow… Then again, she only had one shot at this… “Well, I’ve always wanted to be one of the popular girls…” she added sheepishly.

“Very well,” S said with a smile as “Popular” appeared on the board.  “Then it is done.  Now it’s my turn, he said with a grin.”

In the spaces between Ellen’s suggestions, more words began to appear.  First was “Bad Hygiene”.  Then “Lazy”.  Ellen’s began to panic, realizing the full extent of what she’d agreed to.  This was followed by “Appetite”, “Tomboy”, and “Slutty”.  Finally, as the smoke began to clear the word “Clumsy” appeared.

“Alright Ellen, are you ready to spin?”

Internally, Ellen was freaking out, but she knew she had no way out of this.  After all, she had made a deal with the Devil…  So, attempting to maintain her composure, she approached the wheel.  Taking a deep breath, she reached up and gave it a mighty spin.

The wheel made a rich clacking as the pegs spun by the pointer.  Ellen braced herself, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.  The wheel began to slow, pushing determinedly past “Smart” and edging its way over “hygiene”.  Ellen crossed her fingers tightly, hoping it would stop at “Breasts”, but alas it was not to be.  With one final push, the clicker crossed over to the next slot: “Lazy”.

Ellen’s heart sank, but it didn’t last long as the world around her began to change.  Ellen had always been a bright girl, with dreams of going to a good college and getting a prestigious career as a lawyer or engineer.  Now, however, her plans for the future began to narrow.  Her past A’s and B’s were transformed into B’s and C’s, and rather than going to a prestigious private school, she was now planning on attending the state school.  While before this would’ve sent her into a panic, she found that she didn’t much care, as she really only planned on finding some basic office job.  Her appearance changed as well, with all traces of makeup erased from her face, and her small belly roll growing ever so slightly larger.  She scratched absentmindedly at it.

“Ok, Ellen, 5 spins left,” S said with a grin.

Ellen could’ve sworn she had 6 spins to start with, but couldn’t remember what the first one had been.  Oh well, she shrugged, and gave the wheel another spin.

As it clicked around, she found herself much more relaxed than she had been last time.  She didn’t particularly care about being any smarter, and she actually thought some of the negative ones like slutty could be fun.  After all, she didn’t have much of a future to think about…

The wheel slowed and came to a stop.  “Hair” was all it said.  Suddenly, a wave of jet blackness washed over Ellen’s hair, as it grew and extended far beyond the shoulder length it had been previously.  As it reached down to her lower back, it began bouncing back, curling itself into bouncy waves and ringlets.  Her hair was impossibly soft and luxurious, and Ellen giggled with glee as she shook her head, watching her hair bounce and sway like a movie star’s.

She was beginning to like this whole crazy experiment, when suddenly she noticed her crotch felt itchy.  She quickly unbuttoned her pants and was treated to a shock when she saw a tuft of thick, black public hair poking up from the top of her panties.  She stretched out the waistband slightly and saw a thick jungle of oily black hair staring back at her.  Suddenly, she noticed a similar sensation coming from her armpits, and lifted one up to see an equally thick patch of armpit hair.  She was hit by a slight hint of BO as well, as apparently she was too lazy to use deodorant.  But again, rather than being upset, she simply shrugged.  This was just the way God made her, and she supposed this was the price you pay for having such luxurious hair.

“Ready to go again?” S asked.

Ellen smiled and nodded.  She reached up and gave the wheel another spin, oblivious to the thin layer of hair that ran up and down her arms.

The wheel spun around and around again, and as it slowed Ellen saw a familiar sight. Smart.  Hygiene.  Breasts… Lazy.  This time, the changes were more drastic.  While before, her laziness had mostly affected her schoolwork, it now began to expand into other areas of her life as well.  She now rarely left the house, and her skin took on a much paler tone, which clashed starkly with her jet black hair.  Throughout her childhood, she had skipped out on many play dates and birthday parties, and she had significantly fewer friends.  Her body odor also worsened, and by the time high school rolled around she only had one friend, a shy, awkward girl that nobody else wanted to hang around with.

She felt a tugging at her waist as her belly expanded forward, and what had been a small tummy pooch was quickly becoming a full blown gut.  Her arms grew thicker as well, and her wardrobe of cute but plain blouses and jeans were replaced with grimy old t-shirts and sweat pants.  She was currently wearing an old, sweat-stained Nirvana shirt that could barely contain her growing belly, and would ride up several inches at the slightest movement.  As for college, her grades had dropped once again, becoming mostly C’s with an occasional bright spot of a B or B-.  She was planning on attending community college, mostly because her parents were pressuring her to, but had no real plans beyond getting some kind of retail job.

Despite her more relaxed attitude, Ellen knew that her future didn’t look too bright.  However she had hope that her 3 remaining spins could help her turn her life around.  So, when S asked if she was ready, she nodded eagerly and spun again.

Once again, the wheel clattered around and around.  As it slowed to a stop, a wide grin appeared on Ellen’s face, while a look of consternation appeared on S’s.  “Popular”.  That would be a tricky one…  After a brief pause, the changes began as her history rewrote itself.  Memories began flooding in of befriending a different group of girls in elementary school, a group that would turn out to be the popular clique in high school.  Ellen marveled at the baby softness of her hairless, pale arms.  In middle school, she had been one of the most popular girls in school, with every girl wanting to be her friend, and every guy staring at her longingly.  Ellen smiled as her hanging gut began to recede.  However, it didn’t transform into flat, 6-pack abs as Ellen had hoped.  Instead, it stopped while she still had a significant muffin top, as memories of high school began flooding in.

While she had started as one of the most popular girls in school, as high school wore on and all her friends began joining various clubs and teams, she found herself drifting further and further from them.  She was far too lazy to play any sport, and even the relatively low-impact clubs seemed like too much effort.  Things got worse junior year, as all her friends began preparing for college, and she realized that she wouldn’t be going with them.  As they drifted further apart, all the effort Ellen put in to remaining popular seemed futile.  She began cheating on her diet, and skipping what exercise she had been doing.  While she did shave her hairy armpits, she began doing it every couple weeks instead of every day, and she would frequently walk around with thick, itchy stubble under her arms.  She still wanted to be popular however, and continued to hang out with her old friends, even though she was now more of a hanger-on than an actual member of their clique.

As Ellen stood in her room, awkwardly dressed in a tanktop that was 2 sizes too small and a pair of skinny jeans that only highlighted her pale, jiggly muffin top, her thoughts turned to how much she’d miss her friends that fall.  While she considered the possibility of transferring to a state school next year, it all seemed like too much effort, and simply hoped that her friends would write her.

While just 15 minutes earlier there had stood an average, if somewhat plain, young woman, S smiled with glee at the girl standing before him.  Fat, sweaty, and hairy, and squeezed into the clothes of a much prettier girl — S was in heaven… or something like that, anyways.  His smile widened as he considered the possibilities the final two spins would bring.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

The pudgy young woman nodded.  Maybe if she hit “Popular”, her friends would call her more, she thought.  Or maybe if she hit “Breasts”, Brad Roper would finally ask her out… These thoughts were racing through her head as she spun the wheel for the fifth time.  It clattered around and around, and Ellen smiled as it came to rest on “Smart”.

Suddenly, a large pair of plastic-rimmed glasses appeared on Ellen’s face.  She had now spent much of her childhood with her nose pressed in a book, and despite being too lazy to do her homework, she was one of the smartest girls in school.  Her small belly expanded further, drooping and jiggling, any physical activity from her past being replaced with more intellectual endeavors.  Acne began appearing on her pale skin, and her formerly trendy outfit was replaced with a pair of dowdy cargo shorts and a Twilight shirt that was distended by her sagging belly.  She was still friends with the popular kids, but for a different reason: she let them cheat off her tests.

She giggled slightly as she pushed her glasses back up her nose, her formerly melodic laugh replaced with an awkward snorting.  “Gee, I wonder what I’ll get next,” she thought as she stepped up to the wheel.  Around and around it spun, finally settling on “appetite”.  S grinned with glee.

While Ellen’s weight gains had been moderate up until this point, all at once her body erupted with fat.  While her youthful metabolism had managed to mostly keep up with her sedentary lifestyle, now that it was paired with a bottomless stomach, her waistline didn’t stand a chance.  Her arms thickened, hanging with dimpled, ridged fat.  Though her clothes expanded to keep up with her growing body, shirt sizes have their limits, and despite now wearing a 3XL t-shirt, the sleeves barely reached past her armpits.  Her belly now hung far below her waistline, and had to be tucked into her now tentlike cargo pants.  Underneath the pants, her butt and thighs looked like flesh-colored mounds of cottage cheese, and jiggled fiercely with every step she took.  Her face plumped up and thickened with fat, and a massive double chin hung below her neck.

Ellen, however, noticed none of this.  As she stood there, sweating and breathing heavily from the mere effort of standing, she began to wonder who the man in her room was.  She also didn’t give it a second thought when he disappeared into a cloud of smoke, and her thoughts quickly turned to the loud gurgling emanating from her belly.  As she lumbered down the hall to the kitchen, all memories of the afternoon began to fade away.

6 Months Later.

Ellen lay in her tiny dorm room bed, sweating profusely in the late fall heat.  The bed was where she spent about a third of her waking hours, the other two thirds being spent in the classroom and the cafeteria.  She was propped up in her usual position, her massive thighs spread wide to make room for her even bigger belly.  She was in a t-shirt and underwear, the shirt only covering about half of her massive expanse of pale belly flesh, and her thick black tuft of pubic hair poking out around the small cotton panties she was wearing.

Despite her mediocre grades and lack of extracurricular activities, her near-perfect test scores had gotten her into one of the best technical schools in the state.  As the semester wore on, she continued to pack on pounds, and the freshman 15 quickly turned into the freshman 50.  That, combined with the nearly 100 pounds she put on over summer break meant she was tipping the scales at almost 400 pounds, and showed no signs of stopping.  She was currently working on her midterm project, her laptop perched on her massive belly, when she heard a knock at the door.

“Come in!” she called, too lazy to get up and answer the door.  As the door opened, she quickly threw a blanket over her lower half to hide her partial nudity.  She turned her head to see who it was, and saw the athletic body of Dave Summers standing there, a backpack casually slung over his shoulder.

The first time Dave had been in her room, the smell had overwhelmed him.  He had noticed Ellen’s BO in class, but hadn’t been prepared for the overpowering odor that had built up in the tiny dorm room.  Yet, on his subsequent visits, he began noticing it less and less, and had even begun to look forward to the pungent aroma in a weird way.  As the scent hit his nostrils, he began feeling a stirring in his loins that he couldn’t quite explain.  While he had never been attracted to bigger girls, and certainly not a sweaty, greasy one like Ellen, for some reason she just seemed so… cool.  All the guys agreed, there was just something about her…

“Hey Ellen,” he said, brushing back his hair.  “I just got back from soccer practice, and I wanted to see if you wanted to… study, or something.”

Ellen smiled.  She knew she had been fairly popular in high school, but those were kids she had grown up with.  She expected college to be a lot worse, a lot scarier, especially for a girl her size.  And yet, it hadn’t.  If anything, it had been better.  From day one, it seemed like everyone wanted to be her friend, and here was Dave Summers, one of the hottest guys on campus, coming by to do homework with her.

“Um, sure Dave,” she said, hoisting herself up into a seated position.  “You’ll have to forgive me for not moving.  I’m um, not wearing any pants,” she said with a snorting giggle, turning slightly red with embarrassment.

Dave turned red for a different reason.  “Holy shit, I’m alone in Ellen Matthew’s room, and she’s not wearing any pants,” he thought.  That was the hottest thing he could think of.

“That’s cool,” he said nonchalantly.  “Mind if I… sit next to you?”

“Sure,” Ellen said with another snort.

Dave dropped his backpack and walked towards the obese young woman, unsure of where her massive thighs ended under the blanket.  He took a guess and sat down, and was met with a jiggly sea of spread-out thigh flesh.  He slipped off her massive thigh, taking some of the blanket with him, exposing her creamy white thighs and jet black pubic hair.  He was at a loss for words.

“Or maybe we could do something else,” he said with a grin.

Alas, it was not to be. My personal preferences keep me from enjoying the latest chapter (+250 pounds is when stories trail off for me) but I can see the good writing. Hoping for more soon, you're very promising :)

You also seem to be good at writing derogatory style weight gain, so i think you should keep that theme. I think it would be best for your stories if you had a main character that didn't really approve of their weight gain, at least throughout the beginning/middle.