First time posting pictures :)

I appreciate this! :) I've considered doing web modelling but honestly I want and have too many tattoos and piercings for more traditional modelling.

Awww Jesus, it was all going so well....then BAM you hit me with this.

Sadly, you met Flamins too late.  I was just about to write a wise post explaining to you how important it was to avoid getting any tattoos. 

It's a terrible tragedy of our time that, for some reason, fat chicks are almost 80% likely to get themselves ruined with godawful hackeneyed tattoos plastered all over their body.

Now, don't get me wrong, tattoos look fucking awful on anyone, but I care about the limited stock of acceptable fat girls being further reduced by body-wrecking "art" that is only going to cost me a fortune in laser-removal costs if I'm ever going to be with that chick.

You can only have a tattoo - and we've been through this before - if you've either a) been in the army, B) been in prison, or c) work in the merchant marine.  Since 20 something chicks have never done any of these things, that makes you ineligible for acceptable tattoos.  Instead, tattoos means you're a) easy, B) in a lower socio-economic group, c) have no real professional career prospects.

Now, I realise that some of this is hard-hitting, and, like I said, I hoped I'd got here in time to help you avoid these pitfalls.  However, it's not completely hopeless.  You still look pretty damn nice, and you can avoid further damage to your intrinsic good looks.  Trust me, you have no idea how much future you will be grateful to flamins for this invaluable advice. 

I'm all too tragically aware that you're going to likely take this the wrong way and continue to think that your "expressing your unique and amazing personality" through special-snowflake body art is important to you - and you're likely to be backed up by a lot of the mouth-breathers on here who work minimum wage in retail jobs - but, trust me, they and you are wrong. 

Anyway, welcome to curvage and congratulations on looking nice.

Sadly, you met Flamins too late.  I was just about to write a wise post explaining to you how important it was to avoid getting any tattoos. 

It's a terrible tragedy of our time that, for some reason, fat chicks are almost 80% likely to get themselves ruined with godawful hackeneyed tattoos plastered all over their body.

Now, don't get me wrong, tattoos look fucking awful on anyone, but I care about the limited stock of acceptable fat girls being further reduced by body-wrecking "art" that is only going to cost me a fortune in laser-removal costs if I'm ever going to be with that chick.

You can only have a tattoo - and we've been through this before - if you've either a) been in the army, B) been in prison, or c) work in the merchant marine.  Since 20 something chicks have never done any of these things, that makes you ineligible for acceptable tattoos.  Instead, tattoos means you're a) easy, B) in a lower socio-economic group, c) have no real professional career prospects.

Now, I realise that some of this is hard-hitting, and, like I said, I hoped I'd got here in time to help you avoid these pitfalls.  However, it's not completely hopeless.  You still look pretty damn nice, and you can avoid further damage to your intrinsic good looks.  Trust me, you have no idea how much future you will be grateful to flamins for this invaluable advice. 

I'm all too tragically aware that you're going to likely take this the wrong way and continue to think that your "expressing your unique and amazing personality" through special-snowflake body art is important to you - and you're likely to be backed up by a lot of the mouth-breathers on here who work minimum wage in retail jobs - but, trust me, they and you are wrong. 

Gee, being a little too judgemental about tattoos here aren't we? It's her choice whether or not she wants to get a tattoo and maybe she thinks it looks good? If you think you're going to make every tattooed chick you're with get laser removal good luck with your chances, man.

Anyway with that negativity over, I think you're really cute, sugar_doll!

Gee, being a little too judgemental about tattoos here aren't we? It's her choice whether or not she wants to get a tattoo and maybe she thinks it looks good? If you think you're going to make every tattooed chick you're with get laser removal good luck with your chances, man.

Ah, you obviously haven't met Flamins before.

I wasn't even going to justify this with a response but I feel it's best to address this in point form

-ew go away

-Since you probably didn't go away please google bodily autonomy for further information on why nobody cares

-if I've undergone hours of searching for/creating images, the pain of etching them into my body, and actually spending my money on them (tattoos are very expensive so there goes your classist "low socio-economic group" theory) then I probably don't give a shit what naysayers think

-If you couldn't even tell that I have tattoos then obviously they're in places that wouldn't affect my career choices (unless, of course, I was a model whose job it would be to walk around in varying states of undress)

-Your whole post reeks of misogyny which leads me back to point 1, being "ew go away"